Arkadia Underground Deed future?

it cannot be done.. because you would end up tp-ing into a rock.

I have tp'ed 1000's of times in Hell (all over the entire map, not just the domes) and have never tp'ed into a rock even though there are tons of rocks and rock walls now...yes there are way more rocks in UG, because of all the walls separating the caverns, but this should hardly be prohibitive...

All deeds are sold and all money collected

From that day on development of the UG only cost and not generate money for the Ark devs. We should keep our expectations real when it comes to new additions into the Ug from now on.

All deeds are sold and all money collected

From that day on development of the UG only cost and not generate money for the Ark devs. We should keep our expectations real when it comes to new additions into the Ug from now on.

But they still get regular PP income from player activity on their planet yes? So it's in their interest to keep working to grow activity on Ark and the UG.

But they still get regular PP income from player activity on their planet yes? So it's in their interest to keep working to grow activity on Ark and the UG.

Well technically in their interest to keep working to grow activity on Ark. Underground or not doesn't matter to them.
They could just make a new server, called the deep caves of the underground sell it for a million dollar (dcd's) and focus on developing that, while stopping with the underground.

Not saying they will, just that they can. People that expect tons of new development for the underground and for that reason buy AUD's might get very disappointed in the future.

Well technically in their interest to keep working to grow activity on Ark. Underground or not doesn't matter to them.
They could just make a new server, called the deep caves of the underground sell it for a million dollar (dcd's) and focus on developing that, while stopping with the underground.

Not saying they will, just that they can. People that expect tons of new development for the underground and for that reason buy AUD's might get very disappointed in the future.

Actually they cant just commission a new server. Need to convince MA that the player activity justifies it, pay the increased infrastructure maintenance fees, plus significantly higher content development costs for a fresh area. So that's not really a likely scenario in the short term, is it.

But I agree the PP will be aiming to continue to develop and grow activities on all areas of Ark. As I said: "it's in their interest to keep working to grow activity on Ark and the UG."

Anyone else have any suggestion how to improve Underground?to attract more hunters and miners?

Please share your opinion and have a good day :)

Anyone else have any suggestion how to improve Underground?to attract more hunters and miners?

Please share your opinion and have a good day :)

well... one thing I can think of is... that ..

isn't there an instance down in arkadia underground... like a team shared loot instance??

I think there is ... with oratan miners..... but requries a lot of people.....

you could try to get people to participate in that....

well... one thing I can think of is... that ..

isn't there an instance down in arkadia underground... like a team shared loot instance??

I think there is ... with oratan miners..... but requries a lot of people.....

you could try to get people to participate in that....

Instances cannot be taxed the way LA and the rest of UG is, so no instance counts or ever will for the deeds. Until MA changes the system but that wont happen.

I think he's talking bout the wave event near Firebase Limbo.

This and all money from unsold deeds went into marketing. Same goes for 8coins. So, the sell out of deeds have little to no impact on pp income other than the increased activity.

This and all money from unsold deeds went into marketing. Same goes for 8coins. So, the sell out of deeds have little to no impact on pp income other than the increased activity.

Really? Did you see any advertising from Arkadia last year then?

Marketing is a broad subject. Does not simply mean advertising.

Marketing is a broad subject. Does not simply mean advertising.

So dave buying a new sportscar with a nice bumpersticker that says 'arkadia fanboys paid for this' is marketing as well?

Off course above comment isn't serious but maybe you could show some other 'marketing' that was done with that income? Or admit that it was just an intention to use the income for 'marketing', but priorities got changed/ will start soon/ is used by MA to support the virtual president :)

So dave buying a new sportscar with a nice bumpersticker that says 'arkadia fanboys paid for this' is marketing as well?

Off course above comment isn't serious but maybe you could show some other 'marketing' that was done with that income? Or admit that it was just an intention to use the income for 'marketing', but priorities got changed/ will start soon/ is used by MA to support the virtual president :)

Events like the smuggler, Oratan & Gold rush are marketing

Wasen't Arkadia represented at a couple of game/technology conferances in asia as well as partner with one of the large pre paid card offerers in asia or something like that? That surely has to land under marketing. Then its the Alienware, skullcandy and gunnars promotions but i think they came before the AUD's so cant really count those of course.

Back