BO 4900
current bid: 4500 pecka
sold 48h after sb met
24h extension for each bid, 50 ped increase minimum

Last edited:
SB from me :)

48h left then!! u can also offer BO for a pooor socmate :D

You had your chance..
I offered you the SB in local chat last week, you didn't even feel the need to reply.. , talk about respect to other players..
I can let everyone who bids know there are atleast 4 other rings for sale atm..
Fuck soar whining pussy's who don't know how auction works :laugh:

PS : did this earm me my 1st ban? Couse if so, it was soooo worth it
Karma's a bitch & I like her :D

Last edited:
You had your chance..
I offered you the SB in local chat last week, you didn't even feel the need to reply.. , talk about respect to other players..
I can let everyone who bids know there are atleast 4 other rings for sale atm..
Fuck soar whining pussy's who don't know how auction works :laugh:

PS : did this earm me my 1st ban? Couse if so, it was soooo worth it
Karma's a bitch & I like her :D

Why that behaviour? First you bought yours in other thread.. So you don't need one anymore (or are you a filthy reseller? :D)

And while I had a lot of respect to you, I see you joined a new society and apparently started having your behaviour influenced :) Please behave like respectful uber player, and not like some rig rat :D

Why that behaviour? First you bought yours in other thread.. So you don't need one anymore (or are you a filthy reseller? :D)

And while I had a lot of respect to you, I see you joined a new society and apparently started having your behaviour influenced :) Please behave like respectful uber player, and not like some rig rat :D

Really, all these accusations?

I send you a pm to protect your soc..
If you wonna talk socs, lemme know.. I just might know more then you want others to know :)

Edit : if you really wonna know, I joined this soc couse I can be who I want to be & say out loud what's on my mind...

Really, all these accusations?

I send you a pm to protect your soc..
If you wonna talk socs, lemme know.. I just might know more then you want others to know :)

Edit : if you really wonna know, I joined this soc couse I can be who I want to be & say out loud what's on my mind...

If you are so cool, list me the other 4 rings for 4.5k :p

Free bump!

SB from me :)

Tought you were selling one? keep in mind only 1 right handed and 1 left handed
When i looked for one you offered me yours for 5k? :)
Either way best of luck with the sale Helena

PS: I got mine for 4.5k and so did das if you guys wondered

Tought you were selling one? keep in mind only 1 right handed and 1 left handed
When i looked for one you offered me yours for 5k? :)
Either way best of luck with the sale Helena

PS: I got mine for 4.5k and so did das if you guys wondered

Mine was sold for tt+4990 already few weeks ago through in game auction. I did that as I needed liquidity. Since I upgraded to imk2, at least imp ares is a must, buts that's an interim step for me. I am actually offering for trade my imp hedoc T1 as I want as minimum mod ares and I am also interested in mk1 scope.

Thanks for free bumps and gratz on your rings purchases. You both have your rings and can stop talking in this thread :)

Mine was sold for tt+4990 already few weeks ago through in game auction. I did that as I needed liquidity. Since I upgraded to imk2, at least imp ares is a must, buts that's an interim step for me. I am actually offering for trade my imp hedoc T1 as I want as minimum mod ares and I am also interested in mk1 scope.

Thanks for free bumps and gratz on your rings purchases. You both have your rings and can stop talking in this thread :)

Glad for your purchase but couldnt stop noticing you mention the soc + because i stated the truth a while ago to you you gave me a "nice" rep :laugh:
Either way
Best of luck

rings still drop, no? :rolleyes:

rings still drop, no? :rolleyes:

Yes, it can still drop. A friend looted Ares Mod last week. So I'm sure Imp still drops. Buy more boxes.

Reactions: Mac
WTF this is selling post not crying baby shit post

me sold last day imp ring for 4890 one game action so price is good

Back