Info: How to make $$$ in EU in 3 easy, anyone can do steps :)

Grandmaster

Guardian
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
First let preface this FREE GUIDE. In the last 18+ months I have rebuilt my account value to well over $10,000 USD with very little deposits. I watched some friends who deposit $250 weekly have to slow down their hunting activities until the next deposit because the ped card was low!!! (they have been playing for years btw)

So how can someone who deposits way less than these guys (I deposited about $100/month for a year), build an account value north of $10,000 USD that grows monthly???? I also never have to worry about any losses from my hunting activities (although I think I am way up on my hunting runs overall)

I am going to share this account building method with you for free and I am going to give you some deeper insights into each step so that after your done reading this even a new player would be able to profit off of EU :eyecrazy:

Why am I doing this ..... Well EU has been very good to me and probably even saved my life

(detailed here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?281231-My-Entropian-Story-My-Dark-Whirlwind )

so this is my way of giving back. I am making enough money again in real life that I can't justify my hours of playing EU so I am going to share with anyone who takes the time to read this my secret (soon not to be so secret) on how to build a large account for very little money :yay:

Step 1:
sweat or deposit to raise peds. At current prices you can sweat up enough peds in a weedend to buy 1 aud :wtg:
So for the first 8 months or so of my return I would deposit my money and during the hours I had to play I was only sweating mobs. My Uber friends asked my why I like sweating so much and why didn't I hunt with them.... I just said that I liked sweating ....

Step 2:
Use your deposited/sweat peds to buy AuD and CLD. This requires some discipline.

Step 3:
Use your deed payouts or part of your deed payouts to grow your character. All my hunting gear is bought with peds I got from the ped flow center! I currently can hunt small to lower mid range mobs when ever I want and for free!

ACTUALLY THEY ARE PAYING ME TO PLAY :wtg: While most players deposit/complain/deposit my account gets fatter each and every month!!!

Recap:
Player A deposits $250 weekly and plays EU hoping to be like Grits smigle some day and make living playing EU. So he hunts mostly and mines some and spends a tiny amount of deposits on gear.

Player B deposits $25 weekly and uses the method I have outlined here.

After 1 year if player A is still playing (most EU "players" burn out due to losses) player B will have a much larger account value and have free peds coming in on a regular basis.

If you read all that :laugh: then I wish you luck and hope it helps you on your journey in life. Have fun its over before you know it.

TL;DR
Sweat > buy deeds

Thank me later.

At current prices you can sweat up enough peds in a weedend to buy 1 aud :wtg:

At very optimistic assumptions,
  • 50 PED / 2 PED/k = 25k
  • 25k / 500/h = 50 h

Long weekends you have at your place, man. No, theoretically Saturday and Sunday alone make for 48 h, but doesn't one need to sleep, eat and take dump, too?

and if every one does like player b and a few year you loose everything

If you work, make good money to a point to share your "secrets" yet spend countless weeks of your life what you call playing a game. Sweating that is. Congrats and more power to you, for your serious dedication :eyecrazy:. I think most people would rather work 4 hrs of apart time job, depo and have some fun, than mindlessly sweat for like a week, brain numbing activity to say the least. To make that same amount of money :)

But hey thats just my opinion on sweating and you deserve some mad props to the dedication you had to this. Some people feel its worth their time and more power to them if they make it work, this way. Its a game where you can choose to have fun, spend some money. Or work hard, look at it as an investment (of time or money or both) and a potential place to make a bit of money. Virtual world opportunities are endless i suppose. :banana:

The part about free hunting made me giggle a bit though. Free? I guess you dont value the endless hrs you spent sweating vrs something else you could of been doing with your life. I wouldnt look at it that way. But again just my opinion. Sorry didnt mean to derail your secrets thread, just really felt compelled to respond. My apologies.

This is by far the best and most useful guide for new players who are only concerned with profit.

:wise:

Fruit walking more profitable than sweating....

If you are a beginner with limited knowledge of the ingame economy this is actually i pretty good way to go in my opinion. Sure CLD/AUDs arent going to be the highest ROI you'll find in Entropia but if you start from nothing and really try to get going without to many pitfalls the safety of those investments will probably save your ass if you have the patience.

With the current rise of AUDs its easier to get on to that ladder as well. Oh and i wouldnt panic about the current platue/drop in price from a few days ago, my predictions is that price will probably fall to about 70-65ped maybe a bit further before it starts to slowly gain ground over the coming months again and will probably top out at around 90-95ped if the current activity continues for a while.

Oh we sure have come along way in the last five years, when i started i made and sold Mind essence for months before getting anywhere :D.

Cheers
Jonas

If you work, make good money to a point to share your "secrets" yet spend countless weeks of your life what you call playing a game. Sweating that is. Congrats and more power to you, for your serious dedication :eyecrazy:. I think most people would rather work 4 hrs of apart time job, depo and have some fun, than mindlessly sweat for like a week, brain numbing activity to say the least. To make that same amount of money :)

But hey thats just my opinion on sweating and you deserve some mad props to the dedication you had to this. Some people feel its worth their time and more power to them if they make it work, this way. Its a game where you can choose to have fun, spend some money. Or work hard, look at it as an investment (of time or money or both) and a potential place to make a bit of money. Virtual world opportunities are endless i suppose. :banana:

The part about free hunting made me giggle a bit though. Free? I guess you dont value the endless hrs you spent sweating vrs something else you could of been doing with your life. I wouldnt look at it that way. But again just my opinion. Sorry didnt mean to derail your secrets thread, just really felt compelled to respond. My apologies.
So true! :cool:

Then again, OP also has a good point in there.
It seems there's indeed lots of ppl who would actually prefer profit over fun but still play like player A (depo and loss).

3 ways out of this:
- take the OP's advice and become player B (easy solution);
- play to your budget not to your skill level (kinda middle ground);
- re-evaluate everything u doing ingame and make a serious effort to minimize the losses (not for everyone, requires patience, attention span over 30 sec and few working brain cells).

Is the op really trying to sell us the idea, that he got 10k USD with sweating and buying cld/aud with sweated ped?

Lol BS level over 9000 :eek:

This is even bigger BS than e-lites explanation of the ingame economy the other day lol.

C'mon, people know better, stop posting make-belief stories here and deceiving newbies... Rawfl:wise:

Well, he also said he deposited $25 per week

Step 1:
sweat or deposit to raise peds. At current prices you can sweat up enough peds in a weedend to buy 1 aud :wtg:
So for the first 8 months or so of my return I would deposit my money and during the hours I had to play I was only sweating mobs. My Uber friends asked my why I like sweating so much and why didn't I hunt with them.... I just said that I liked sweating ....

Step 2:
Use your deposited/sweat peds to buy AuD and CLD. This requires some discipline.

Step 3:
Use your deed payouts or part of your deed payouts to grow your character. All my hunting gear is bought with peds I got from the ped flow center! I currently can hunt small to lower mid range mobs when ever I want and for free!

ACTUALLY THEY ARE PAYING ME TO PLAY :wtg: While most players deposit/complain/deposit my account gets fatter each and every month!!!

Step 1: - sweat = Crap and waste of time , since :
  • 50 PED / 2 PED/k = 25k
  • 25k / 500/h = 50 h

Long weekends you have at your place, man. No, theoretically Saturday and Sunday alone make for 48 h, but doesn't one need to sleep, eat and take dump, too?

picking up stones in foma bring you like xx times more.

-------------------------------------------

Step 2:
Use your deposited/sweat ped's to buy AuD and CLD. This requires some discipline.

as i said before -> buying 1 cld at 1600 and selling it for 2000 in MM time , brings you more peds than holding 1 cld for 1 year .
and buying AUD now, when price raised 20 ped or more, is same situation.

Step 3:

problem is that not Mindark pay revenue for you, people pay who shoot, craft and mine.
it is not nice example, but it is like eating chocolate, but like 10th time , eat-> poop-> eat->> poop, color same but smell and taste bad i bet.

i have few friends that get ~780 ped weekly from cld and its not enough for them to play as they like,
so having cld or aud not makes you rich.

but + rep for positive thinking .
+ there is so many ways to profit in this game, but you described most hardest if you don't have investments.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

i have few friends that get ~780 ped weekly from cld and its not enough for them to play as they like,

//mg Joda VVV VVV

That's like $40000 of deeds at 2 ped average.

I often wonder what is reasonable with deposits to blast it up. With the exchange rates on many currencies far to low against the US dollar, it just compounds the question "do I, or don't I.. add peds"

I often think that if you could guarantee you'd get a month hardcore hunting for say $150 deposit, more people would deposit. But it could last 4 days or 30 days. Same question different year.

Rick

i like to whork 1 more hour a weak and buy 4/5 AUD then shoot full weekend then stand stil one 1 spot for like 20 ped a weekend thats 2 dollar lol for ful weekend BAD VERRY BAD PLAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of buying auds, buy compet deeds since they have no markup yet if you look at global auction... or just deposit and buy from the compet site. Will compets pay out better or worse than the other deeds? Speculation time... In theory it could go either way.

make $$$? I play this since it fills my MMO slot (I can't play my favourite one any more due to the infinite stupidity and assholishness of the people in charge there; Old Republic was bugged and had the most uninteresting loot possible; and I didn't like WoW one bit when I tried it ^^)!

I did want to buy AUD though with my January money :-( sold out right before my eyes

• 50 PED / 2 PED/k = 25k
  • 25k / 500/h = 50 h

My weekend is Friday, Sat, Sun. I played 8-12 hrs a day and got between 20k-30k a weekend.

I also put in around 1,000 in tax return money if I remember right and I think my total deposits are probably closer to 3,000.

Some of you are missing the point or are scared by it, buy deeds use the payouts to play on (if you want ez profits)

I also had some good fortune like selling 8 or 9 cld in Nov. to buy stake in Twin Peaks Bank. I paid 1450-1550 ish and sold for all for 1815 + all the payouts I received.

and if you do hunt.. try to attain the highest dpp possible...

exmple:

I suppose a noob would try to shoot an unamped mann mph....

a smarter noob would use an unamped ozpyn chon....

an experianced player would use an ozpyn chon + a101 amp

to find out the dpp of these tools, check out entropiawiki.com > weapon compare tool

Back