[Arkadia Underground Deed] drop price ?

BillyBob and it seems you are just looking at the AUD payout not really knowing what is going on over on Arkadia as of this point and why the payouts have changed in the last month or so. Key word: VU.

Still, you most wait and see if it's a long lasting improvement of the payout or use a temporary boost.

You know... here is a joke... some one actually selling AUD at 60 ped, while it was only around 48 - 55 ped, and those players bad mouthed the seller and saying they can buy online only for 50 ped... :laugh:

I did expect AUD will have a temporary rise closed to 60 ped or even 60 ped at highest but didn't expected so much...

oh well, it's so fun to see such bullish market existed here.

You know... here is a joke... some one actually selling AUD at 60 ped, while it was only around 48 - 55 ped, and those players bad mouthed the seller and saying they can buy online only for 50 ped... :laugh:

I did expect AUD will have a temporary rise closed to 60 ped or even 60 ped at highest but didn't expected so much...

oh well, it's so fun to see such bullish market existed here.

well i think the price its more then 60 this days ;)

and drop from 80 to 70 ;) 10 ped in 1 week

well i think the price its more then 60 this days ;)

and drop from 80 to 70 ;) 10 ped in 1 week

The cheapest AUD right now on auction is listed for ~70 PED. There are multiple orders for 67 to 69 PED per AUD.

One week ago there were 11 pages of AUD. Today there are 2 and a half pages.

Plus, they have been paying 2-3 PEC per AUD every single day for some time now.

Looks like we just broke the 70ped mark again with individual deeds landing around 74ped each and looking at who is still selling deeds on auction that shouldnt be a surprice. Most of the big name sellers are either out of deeds or simply not willing to list at the current price.

When we reach 80-85ped/deed i think we might see another short term dip due to sell off from larger stack holders but apart from that im still sticking to the prediction i made little over a week ago:

Oh and i wouldnt panic about the current platue/drop in price from a few days ago, my predictions is that price will probably fall to about 70-65ped maybe a bit further before it starts to slowly gain ground over the coming months again and will probably top out at around 90-95ped if the current activity continues for a while.

he clearly has an agenda or does not understand market mechanics

Since I'm so free, I've decided to tell you guys about a simplified ("short" or maybe not so short) version of a very long mother goose story...

:lolup::laugh::yay:

Years ago, when MA first introduced CLDs, there were yea-sayers and nay-sayers about it. I read all of their comments...from both sides...and decided not to touch them...way back when there were still tons of em listed on auction at 1k peds each.

Then one day, some "mysterious" buyer bought a whole lot of them...a whole lot...from MA...and the amount of CLDs listed on auction got drastically reduced.

Their prices slowly climbed...but I still didn't touch them.

One year later (or was it?), MA did a "buyback" stunt (from that "mysterious" buyer?) and re-released them manually and also via auction. There was a frenzy to snap up those "excess" that got re-released...but it also caused a momentary drop in the price of the CLDs at that time.

Some people bitched about it while others were happy to be given another opportunity to get some cheap CLDs.

If my memory didn't fail me...the CLD prices were around 1.3k prior to that "buyback" stunt from MA and MA were reintroducing them at 1150 peds each?

It was also at that time there was a famous incident that some MA official accidentally "sold off" a stack of 200 CLDs for the price of one to a player in a PVP trade.

(Well...we all know the story of that huh? The gods had their accidentally sold CLDs back. Hahaha.)

But anyway, given the results of 1 year or so of payout data (and perhaps in support of the game?), I decided that it might not be such a bad buy after all...and so also joined in with that frenzy.

But as I was too slow in buying them off auction (somehow those CLDs got snapped up as soon as they were listed...wonder who clicks THAAAAT fast), I resorted to buying them from street vendors...at an "inflated" price of 1160 PEDs each. :tongue2:

(Inflated...get that? Inflated....hahahaha.)

-- Fast-forward to AUD's introduction time --

News of Arkadia releasing AUDs at the AU TP NPC broke throughout PCF. And again, there were yeas and nays. People from both sides took their stands, offered their opinions and even compared them to CLDs.

After reading them, I (again) decided that it might be an interesting proposition...and so flew to Arkadia Underground and waited there to compete with a swarm of others to snatch some of those AUDs.

(And boy...was it difficult to grab some.)

However, after a while, it turned out to be a "bad buy" (back then anyway) since the payouts were pretty random and on some days...even zero.

(People back then said CLDs were giving out way better ROI...and that we were stupid to have bought into AUDs.)

Nonetheless, I still didn't complain...because it was MY decision after all. (Although I did make a thread about the very first 0 payout back when it first happened. For fun of course.)

The price of AUDs dropped slowly but steadily...until it was about around 45 PEDs? So I took that chance to grab some more of them for keeps.

-- Fast forward to June last year (2015) --

Had some "spare cash" (or rather PEDs)...that I was thinking of maybe spending on grabbing some more CLDs or AUDs.

(CLD's price was around 1.3k still I believe...and AUDs were around 52?)

But after reading on the annual report that MA posted on their website, I decided not to go ahead with it and ended up withdrawing them from the game instead.

Well...you know what happened eventually right?

CLD's price sky-rocketed to 1.9k...then dropped to 1.6k now...while AUDs got completely sold out and is up to 60-70 PEDs now.

(Missed the boat, perhaps? Maybe...maybe not.)

Bottom line is...all of those were MY own decisions. No one else had a part to play in it.

(The number of AUDs and CLDs that I've acquired are based upon my own risk appetite/tolerance.)

And most importantly...REMEMBER!

We're not playing just a mere game. Not Entropia Universe...Hell NO.

Its not just an MMO game or another virtual social interaction environment.

We are also playing a massive "war", mind you.

A people versus people battle of intelligence, wits and knowledge.

A MIND GAME.

Information control, lies and half-truths are VERY REAL in this game.

It is EXTREMELY important that you learn how to THINK for your own self.

:dunce:

The games within the game :)

People offering shitty prices for AUD, and when you reject the offer they tell you "price is collapsing".

Nice to see these nabs are idiot enough to buy a thing which is "keenly losing its price".

HAHAHAHAHAHA F*CK DA NABS.:yay:

People offering shitty prices for AUD, and when you reject the offer they tell you "price is collapsing".

Nice to see these nabs are idiot enough to buy a thing which is "keenly losing its price".

HAHAHAHAHAHA F*CK DA NABS.:yay:

I started buying at 50, I'm still buying at 50 :D

I sold all my 500 AUD today at 70 peds. I saw big bulks (3600 and 980 AUD) sold at 69 PED/each today.

One person sold out ,then everyone started to sold out and to drop price again. I think we will need to wait until only true deed holders will be left ( not the ones that are buying for selling), so we will see true increase in AUD price

Seems like new Arkadia Underground missions will be released in the new VU, so peice will keep increasing! :yay:

Seems like new Arkadia Underground missions will be released in the new VU, so peice will keep increasing! :yay:

is this speculation? not heard anything about new missions. it depends what the rewards are, items may see a small boost in players like December, but after it dies down its likely the players grinding it are the same ones as now

Do you have a link to the official post talking about this? i would very much like to know what they are adding :)

Cheers
Jonas

[Calypso]: Transfer complete! 2.81000 PED was transferred to your PED card.
[Arkadia]: Transfer complete! 3.80000 PED was transferred to your PED card.

[Calypso]: Transfer complete! 2.81000 PED was transferred to your PED card.
[Arkadia]: Transfer complete! 3.80000 PED was transferred to your PED card.

I assume you are comparing 1 CLD vs 20 AUD over the period of last week?
But i agree at the moment the payout for AUD is better then for CLD, and more importantly it's a whole lot more transparent :cool:

I think price will be stable for a while longer now, until next VU at least.

So price look stable at 70ped,do you think it will change in near future?

If the deeds fall back to 1 pec/day the price will move slowly back to around 50 ped i guess. Until that happen i dont see much change for the deed prices.

If the deeds fall back to 1 pec/day the price will move slowly back to around 50 ped i guess. Until that happen i dont see much change for the deed prices.

Extrapolating this (3 pec => 70 PED, 1 PEC => 50 PED) - so at zero return, they'd be at around 40 PED?

This is a serious question as some loyalists would still buy deeds even if they paid nothing.

it is 30 days i didnt see 0,01 ped dividend, it can happen a day with low activity

today it shows a 0,03 ped, so will it be back to 75?..

How will know?

cheers

it is 30 days i didnt see 0,01 ped dividend, it can happen a day with low activity

today it shows a 0,03 ped, so will it be back to 75?..

How will know?

cheers

This week there was one day with 0.01. Nice try tho :)

Price wont bounce one way or the other based on one day of bad or good return. The fundamentals havent moved pretty much at all in the latest month which is positive showing that the recent spike wasnt a one hit wonder but more oriented as sustained activity.

In the current climate they have settled in at 70-75ped i think this will hold for a while, but looking at long term i still thing my early prediction is true although the time line is a bit longer then expected and we will see a gradual increase up to around 90ped per deed.

In summary:
Short term - 70-75ped
Long term - 85-90ped

Thats my view of it.
Jonas

Looks like price is slowly dropping,now below 69, but payout is quite the same 0.14-0.16 week/deed

attachment.php

I post here again the tab i did very fast.

I use it to set my stop loss and to decide when sell them

Cheers

i see few player for bulk... a price @ 65 66 each..

drop again ?

Back