[Arkadia Underground Deed] drop price ?

James Francis

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
James Francis Cameron
hi

i see ark deed was going up for one week :)

now i see going down

will drop the price at 50 ?

off course not. Just some short term fluctuations because people are selling their AUD for a very nice profit.

hi

i see ark deed was going up for one week :)

now i see going down

will drop the price at 50 ?

Not a chance , its supply and demand , previously AUD were available in the webshop at 50 ped each . This option has gone so the option to buy at that low price is now gone.

There is now a demand for the AUD's with a lower supply so the price will increase to a level that this "market" is comfortable with.

off course not. Just some short term fluctuations because people are selling their AUD for a very nice profit.

maybe its true .. but i ceck the street sell ... and ppl sell it cheap and more cheap

As other have said above, price should start to regain ground as the short term speculation start to decline in favour of more long term holders just as it have done with CLDs. I really would not panic about it, my prediction is that price will land around 90-95ped as a base long term provided that Arkadia keeps the steam going(which i think they will).

Jonas

50ped/dead is more than they really are worth, at that price or more it's a speculation that Arkadia will get a lot of more players. Can't see that happen any time soon, will be a slow progress if any.

50ped/dead is more than they really are worth, at that price or more it's a speculation that Arkadia will get a lot of more players. Can't see that happen any time soon, will be a slow progress if any.

You clearly aren't paying attention but.. when you want to sell some for 50 ped, come talk to me.

I'll be happy to buy any AUD for 52ped each. PM me and we can make a deal.

I bought two AUD in abandoned Shop Keeper for 59 PED each, sold one for 73 (-3 PED fee) and now I have only one AUD bought for 48 (59-(73-59-3)=48). I put it to Shop Keeper into my Shop at Arkadia (.Point), set a price 150 PED and waiting for customers, which will make me rich. My plan is good? :laugh:

I bought two AUD in abandoned Shop Keeper for 59 PED each, sold one for 73 (-3 PED fee) and now I have only one AUD bought for 48 (59-(73-59-3)=48). I put it to Shop Keeper into my Shop at Arkadia (.Point), set a price 150 PED and waiting for customers, which will make me rich. My plan is good? :laugh:
No, not a good plan.

Someone will buy it, and when the price drops back, make a thread accusing you of exploiting mistakes, being a capitalist pig, child abuse, ritual vegetarianism and whatnot.

its just a lotery i think who will lose and who will winn !

ark can go at 50 or can go at 100 :)

No, not a good plan.

Someone will buy it, and when the price drops back, make a thread accusing you of exploiting mistakes, being a capitalist pig, child abuse, ritual vegetarianism and whatnot.

I'm shocked ... :eyecrazy:

I'll be happy to buy any AUD for 52ped each. PM me and we can make a deal.

As I said, a price over 50 is for speculation, I have a few, but that is more for fun of it and not really for the value they have. I would not buy more. Of course that could change it the pay-out showed a longer trend to increase. I think 20% is the minimum return you should have on this, and that is 2-3 pec/day. It would like to see that return of a couple of month. The average the last year have been a lot lower than that.

Not a chance , its supply and demand , previously AUD were available in the webshop at 50 ped each . This option has gone so the option to buy at that low price is now gone.

There is now a demand for the AUD's with a lower supply so the price will increase to a level that this "morons" are comfortable with.

fixed that :laugh:

As I said, a price over 50 is for speculation, I have a few, but that is more for fun of it and not really for the value they have. I would not buy more. Of course that could change it the pay-out showed a longer trend to increase. I think 20% is the minimum return you should have on this, and that is 2-3 pec/day. It would like to see that return of a couple of month. The average the last year have been a lot lower than that.

Yes. Because underground had nothing going for it. Now it does,since the "secret information you are not aware of" but is in a number of threads on this very forum.

Since you are selling .point ia it gonna count this to the total value of the shop?:laugh:
Andy I had respect for you, if you post more things like this I'm gonna loose it.

Asuming 1 pec / day average, its 5000 days to ROI = 13.7 years

Some people maybe think a little longer into the future.

Asuming 1 pec / day average, its 5000 days to ROI = 13.7 years

Some people maybe think a little longer into the future.

Assuming makes an ass out of you and me. They have been paying much more then that for a while now.

I ceck the auction

price drop @ 2- 3 ped in one day ..

100 are @ 6563

1 its @ 71

on street u find it @ 65 66

so where will go in the week-nd ?

I ceck the auction

price drop @ 2- 3 ped in one day ..

100 are @ 6563

1 its @ 71

on street u find it @ 65 66

so where will go in the week-nd ?

All a question of supply and demand:wise: and resellers with orders on auction ofc :laugh:

I predict they will go back up again soon

Makes me laugh seeing some of these posts about how AUD aren't even worth 50 ped? I will take AUD over CLD any day of the week. Price drop currently is just because of quick flippers that purchased from webshop flooding the market now. I own 3600 and will keep raking in my daily payouts while CLD owners are let down week after week. What's kind of funny is CLD haven't paid shit lately and the price hasn't really dropped much so sometimes things don't make sense. Just my 2 cents.

Makes me laugh seeing some of these posts about how AUD aren't even worth 50 ped? I will take AUD over CLD any day of the week. Price drop currently is just because of quick flippers that purchased from webshop flooding the market now. I own 3600 and will keep raking in my daily payouts while CLD owners are let down week after week. What's kind of funny is CLD haven't paid shit lately and the price hasn't really dropped much so sometimes things don't make sense. Just my 2 cents.

u need more aud then :D

Same thoughts here, but with no so many AUD :)

I have a hard time to see how you can say it worth much more than 50? The average pay/day the last seven days are 2.4 pec (based on the numbers yesterday, have not checked today). And the average in december was much lower than that. If we assume the average is 2.4, that would mean 0.024ped*365=8,76ped/year. If I want a 20% ROI that would mean a value of 44ped. So.... I would say we need at least an average around 2.5-3pec/day for at least a couple of month before I would say it's worth more than 50ped.

If I want a 20% ROI that would mean a value of 44ped

LOL

Some are pleased with 5% or even less, as this is still better than a lot other RL investments offered by RL banks.

Even if you have to pay 5% withdraw fee to MA to cash it out, its still better than the 2% offered by my RL bank :D

20% LOL

LOL

Some are pleased with 5% or even less, as this is still better than a lot other RL investments offered by RL banks.

Even if you have to pay 5% withdraw fee to MA to cash it out, its still better than the 2% offered by my RL bank :D

20% LOL

The ones that are pleased 5% are idiots... Okey, I don't say 20% is needed but at least over 10%. The deeds are way riskier than stocks, no one would be happy about a 5% return from stocks. Sure if it was a 100% secure return, 5% would be fine, but is not.

Reason that auds in particular have dropped recently is that someone with a Whirly sort of name has a lot he can sell very cheaply and he is doing just that.

... where are the 20% thing coming from, the yearly CLD ROI at current price is less then 11% at a 1770ped investment size.

AUDs paying 0.02per day would equal CLD's return at 70ped per share. and right now it looks like 0.03 per day isent a half bad bet some days. Couple that with a massive advantage in terms of market cap seeing as they are much cheaper and you got yourself a higher price.

CLDs having a base of 1000ped is fiction, as soon as MA sold all of them it was fiction and if that is the metric you use to determine if its a good investment or not then there is no good deed investment at all, not CLD, AUD or CPDs.

... where are the 20% thing coming from, the yearly CLD ROI at current price is less then 11% at a 1770ped investment size.

I did not say the CLD was worth 1770 either at the current ROi..... :silly2:

But it's lot of risk in both.

Some of the risk you take if you buy them:

1. The risk of the deeds it self, we can't know it he payout will increase or decrease. Look at the CLDs, the have gone down from the start.

2. The company risk of MA. You need MA alive and kicking if you want the peds converted to really money. MA could close down both the game and the company tomorrow, next year, but someday they will. Nothing last for ever. Let's assume you are "happy" with 5% ROI, that means you need 20 years to even get the money back. It's a big risk the game will not exist in 20 years.

3. For non-US players we take a currency risk. The USD is very strong at the moment, but it could easily go back to the value it had just two years ago, that could mean a value decrease with around 20% , or even more. Of cource it could also go the other way, an even stronger USD, but I don't think so, because that would be hard for USA to handle.

So in combination a lot of risk, and risk means you should have a high return on your investment. If that means 15% or 20% is up to the investor to decide. But 5%? way too low.....

The ones that are pleased 5% are idiots... Okey, I don't say 20% is needed but at least over 10%. The deeds are way riskier than stocks, no one would be happy about a 5% return from stocks. Sure if it was a 100% secure return, 5% would be fine, but is not.

Tell that to the investors that lost nearly everything when the stock market crashed. I don't know about you but my retirement accounts have been sucking the last year or 2. I don't doubt we will see a rebound but I think investing money in a single stock and investing money in deeds the risk isn't really much different in my opinion. I stick to mutual funds typically because I don't like the volatility of stocks. If you look at CLD current price and AUD current price and look at both of their returns over the past few months then I think you can clearly draw a good picture that AUD is worth more than 50 ped. Look at how strong CLD price is holding even with a months worth of shitty payouts. Goes to show that this game has a lot of strong confident players/ investors in it.

Back