[Arkadia Underground Deed] drop price ?

I'm guessing compets will lead to some market uncertainties, especially if the ROI is better than the CLD and AUD...

Also there needs to be some sort of incentive if you want to shift a ton of deeds quick over auction, at 65 ped each there could be some resell potential.

I heard that the AUD price will rise soon > 73

:drink:

We have had a lot of 0.01 payouts the last week, so unlikely to see the value pass 70 ped for sometime :(. Hopefully this is just a temporary effect with the MMOWC on Rock and the Easter Calypso event.

We have had a lot of 0.01 payouts the last week, so unlikely to see the value pass 70 ped for sometime :(. Hopefully this is just a temporary effect with the MMOWC on Rock and the Easter Calypso event.

true...

sometimes things are wrong... "mistake of Midark"

I quote myself:

I would say we need at least an average around 2.5-3pec/day for at least a couple of month before I would say it's worth more than 50ped.

:silly2:

Its worth more than 50 because all deeds have sold.
Price is dropping because graphite doesnt drop.

At the end of the day the pay out will decide the price, so let's wait a couple of month and see....I'm not saying that the pay-out can be high enough to give a price over 50, but it's to early yet to valuate them much higher than 50.

I ceck the auction

price drop @ 2- 3 ped in one day ..

100 are @ 6563

1 its @ 71

on street u find it @ 65 66

so where will go in the week-nd ?

FYI, anyone who's smart enough to predict the future isn't going to post it here.

Its worth more than 50 because all deeds have sold.
Price is dropping because graphite doesnt drop.

i donno for sure, since i havent tested it but i`m pretty sure graphene polymer is still droppin, w/o the rare hof msg thou... exactly what happened with the shrooms

i donno for sure, since i havent tested it but i`m pretty sure graphene polymer is still droppin, w/o the rare hof msg thou... exactly what happened with the shrooms

This is the plate people want:

[Smuggler Armour Plate 1] = 1 [Moonshine Armour Plate 1 (L)] + 10 [Graphene Polymer] + 1 [Graphene Composite]

[Smuggler Armour Plate 1]
Impact - 13 / Cut - 14 / Stab - 13 / Block Damage - 1% / Durability - 2500

1 point less protection than modified 5b, but better durability, two points better than pulsar armour plate 10 [L]

you need graphene composite. and that's the stuff that is not dropping. Only two have dropped. So two unlimited smuggler plates have been created. And that's it.
Nice to have access to the warehouses to loot Limited, somewhat better than angel armor.. but not enough to grind all those mobs for in the underground.
So unless Arkadia PP puts the knife on Mindark's throat and demand the composite to drop.. the income from the underground will remain 1 pec.
Mindark needs to get their shit together and start supporting the PPs. The vendors on cyrene remain empty, and there are more examples where PPs get treated backwards. Mindark are killing the planets with this behavior.

Last edited:
gotya... i didnt realize only 2 of those have dropped...
and ye obviously the their drop rate will determine the ROI of AUDs, at least it seems so to me...

Last edited:
Nice, that's some good news. According to EntropiaLife total of 4 Graphene Composites have dropped from mobs (Togolossi, Badger, Navi, Wombana...) in Arkadia Underground so far.

EDIT: today dropped next one from Togo Mature, 5 in total

Maybe drop rate have been adjusted?

there was no payout last night. That hasn't happened in quite some time. Aud could drop a bit further down because of this.

there was no payout last night. That hasn't happened in quite some time. Aud could drop a bit further down because of this.

All was doing great up until the week to the day the A-Team released the Dropship and many found that it was a User Bound item. Since that date AUD payouts have been down.

Last edited:

this makes me sad :(

I have a few AUDS - some i bought for as low as 42 ped, some as high as 70 ped. I hope the underground bounces back

we don't know how close it was, could have been .9pec and may double up tonight, we'll see

I said earlyer in this thread the auds will go down towards 50 in a few months and a few months later it really look like i wasn't too wrong.

Most people interested in the iron chain missions are done with it, i predict the payouts will bounce back to almost pre iron mission state at some point and so will the aud price. I kinda regret i didnt sold them for 70 but waited for 57 - 60. Still profit :)

I might pick them up again when the price dropped enough

how is the price this days?:yay:

50ped/dead is more than they really are worth, at that price or more it's a speculation that Arkadia will get a lot of more players. Can't see that happen any time soon, will be a slow progress if any.

This was my orginal statement a couple of month ago, I can't see much today that make be feel that I was wrong..... :silly2:

Back