Forum Rules

Status

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
We seem to be getting a lot of posts removed for various reasons usually cited as rule .....

There is never an opportunity to agree or disagree with the deletions. Is this the correct way to run a forum?

I am also noticing a lot of threads locked, often just for the sake of it, when they are not in breach of any forum rules. In future we should be given the opportunity to agree or disagree - privately or indeed openly. A lock for the sake of a lock just creates disharmony and general bad feeling.

We seem to be getting a lot of posts removed for various reasons usually cited as rule .....

There is never an opportunity to agree or disagree with the deletions. Is this the correct way to run a forum?

I am also noticing a lot of threads locked, often just for the sake of it, when they are not in breach of any forum rules. In future we should be given the opportunity to agree or disagree - privately or indeed openly. A lock for the sake of a lock just creates disharmony and general bad feeling.

You sure are noticing this a little late. Go try another forum if you don't like the rigid rules here, many others have already.

It's easy to forget this is an FAN OWNED, NON MA FORUM. You don't have to be here, and even moreso, you have no right to say anything about how it's run, no one does. It's a fan forum. If MA ran it, that would be another story.

In before op is banned.

The mods cite which rule is broken when it is deleted or locked. Sometimes the OP asks for it to be locked.

You already agreed to the forum rules when you signed up. Mods have final say.

You sure are noticing this a little late. Go try another forum if you don't like the rigid rules here, many others have already.

It's easy to forget this is an FAN OWNED, NON MA FORUM. You don't have to be here, and even moreso, you have no right to say anything about how it's run, no one does. It's a fan forum. If MA ran it, that would be another story.

Actually this one belongs MA.

moderator.jpg

The rules of this forum is very few and very simple to understand. As I already wrote in another thread today:

My view on this as a member of PCF is that being a member here is a privilege you have, not a right. Being a member of a community or a club requires you to follow some rules and guidelines. Some clubs and communitys have a dress code, or you need to own a certain watch or car, have a specific high IQ or something like that.

The same goes for this game itself, there's no "freedom of speech" inside the game. You are obliged to follow what is in the EULA. And trust me, I am not the kind of person that always follow the rules everywhere, but I don't see the few and simple rules that PCF have as unreasonable.

Having said that, THIS thread itself is a violation of one of the simple rules, which I recommend the thread starter to read carefully.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

And with that said.... :locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back