Update

Society
Gunslingers
Quell Que Star
Update:Of ...https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...hread-What-has-opened-for-me-in-last-2-months

I was going to wait a year before any update on my goals progress but, in view of the many negative posts made recently, I thought that maybe the community could use a somewhat positive injection.

I only played for 4.5 months of the last 9 months due to RL restrictions but was able to achieve some notable goals regardless.

I was able to open DeepSpace knowledge (LVL 45 Gunner Dmg), I reached Level 98 Laser Sniper hit, 94 Laser Dmg, Level 48 Paramedic, 268 HP, 435k skill points, Level 64 Evade, level 68 Electrokenisis, Level 44 Prospector, Level 25 Animal Tamer, but all those are just personal numbers I work at.

The greatest goals I achieved in the past 9 months (Had my 4 year EU anniversary in January) were these:

I became the leader of Apocalyptic, one of the top societies in the game. We are currently #6 hunting, #2 mining, and # 1 Crafting according to EL. I am very proud to be the leader of this great group of people, as much for their friendship as their accomplishments.

I own/won an Arkadia apartment. One of the things Ive wanted to own ingame since I started playing.

In July I CLEARED $1500, yes thats correct, CLEARED by participating in the Big Industries contests and mostly hunting Songkra Valley mobs. I am currently the top hunter for loot, globals , etc. for Mutated Otorugi and Mutated Beladoth. I have completed those repeatable missions 6 times now at the 60k level.

Most importantly, I have made some long lasting friendships in game and Real life thru EU..;Not just within my society, but from throughout the game.

I see many positive things being done with the game by fellow players and MA themselves.....look for the positive and you will see it .....

Just like RL...this game is what you make it...difference is if you do wrong by people, because it is a much smaller group of humanity, the wrongs will be magnified....do right by people and the same applies...it will be magnified....

To sum up, it hurts to see long standing players leave as much as it would hurt to see a family member leave in RL...the other side of the coin is that when a family member succeeds in the game, the joy is shared by everyone...and , good or bad, you are all family here to me

Que

Last edited:
Awesome achievements my friend. Keep on rolling :yay:

Dang... Have I made that much EP? :eyecrazy:

Jokes aside, glad to see your progress. Alot of awesome people in the soc and I for one am happy to have you as the leader.

The positivity is much needed.

Dang... Have I made that much EP? :eyecrazy:

Jokes aside, glad to see your progress. Alot of awesome people in the soc and I for one am happy to have you as the leader.

The positivity is much needed.

Ummm...yes you have. You and Joe keep us in the top :p

Gratz QQ!!

Awesome! Thx for sharing

Great avatar skill progress in 4 years, to what do you attribute that to the most?

Superb stuff, positive indeed.

Rick

Very nice to read and congratulations!

:beerchug:

Gratz mate, you're putting my efforts to shame. :beerchug:

gratzed and a hearty amen. great post, que

You are welcome, and good luck with the skills. With the new pills skilling is even better now.

Back