The Fourth Unique Ring Has Been Found

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]The Fourth Unique Ring Has Been Found![/h]
Congratulations to avatar zach parison ferial, who recently discovered the Unique Tethys Ring in a Classified Strongbox!

[h=4]New Rings:[/h]In addition, new Unique Rings have been added to the strongboxes:

Unique Selenus Ring
  • Equip Slot - Right Hand
  • 2% Increased Critical Hit Chance
  • 2% Lifesteal
  • 25% Decreased Run Speed

Unique Mnemosyne Ring
  • Equip Slot: Right Hand
  • +10 Max Health
  • 25% Increased Laser Weapons Skill Gain
  • 25% Increased BLP Weapons Skill Gain
  • 25% Increased Blade Weapons Skill Gain

The current Classified Strongbox contents can be viewed on the Classified Strongboxes
page on the Entropia Universe website.

Originally Posted Here

OP rings detected. The Unique Selenus Ring will go for 1/4 of a million ped at least ...

OP rings detected. The Unique Selenus Ring will go for 1/4 of a million ped at least ...

Definitely not. Won't be much different than ares perfected with a little extra. Lifesteal is overvalued.

Really would like to have Unique Mnemosyne Ring though. But it is a right hand ring...

I must be missing something... For me Selenus appears to be the worst among all uniques, and Halloween/Christmas ones too :scratch2:

the ring was found 8 days ago, i'm glad they noticed it at all :laugh:

I wouldnt give my perf ares for it, speed and attack speed loss is too much to compensate for extra LL and Crit% imo (paired with my hw ring i could barely walk :D)

Why do club and power fist keep getting f*cked when it comes to melee? No high level weapons for us, completely ignore even in buffs etc.

Why do club and power fist keep getting f*cked when it comes to melee? No high level weapons for us, completely ignore even in buffs etc.

yea, plasma, guass too. while of course plasma, guass, Club & Fist or less popular, they will remain so until some new decent buffs and weapons are released.

I wouldnt give my perf ares for it, speed and attack speed loss is too much to compensate for extra LL and Crit% imo (paired with my hw ring i could barely walk :D)

If i had seenus + hw u could finally catch me when trying to get in front of me shooting some shareds :)

so blade weapon, is that a new skill to be implemented with new ring?

IS ask much that at least devs should know the game?

so blade weapon, is that a new skill to be implemented with new ring?

IS ask much that at least devs should know the game?

When you get blades its always been Knife/Longblade from the skilling i've done (when you get a skill booster it'll show)

When you get blades its always been Knife/Longblade from the skilling i've done (when you get a skill booster it'll show)

Sry for me always have been Melee.

Sry for me always have been Melee.

Maybe I missread it but im almost sure :laugh:
been a while now i used melee to skill with as main

i use knife, and when i boost im pretty sure its blades, and the icon is a blade too

Does it matter much really? It's a right hand ring. Not sure I'd want to substitute ares for it. But would be tempting..

Ring is booster of what is already fastest skill gain and full unbalanced.
Other skills simply do not follow at reasonable skill gain rate.

Its with reason that is not melee boost but blade.
We will end with 15k difference between blade skill and inflict , assessment, martial, light melee, or heavy and melee combat .
Same story with laser or blp, like laser at 25k and inflict, aim , damage assessment, wounding, strike ect at 10k.

Btw blade skill same as laser or blp do not give hp.

Sweet jebus :p

Let's not read too much into the Blade,melee, sword or knife skill.
They mean it will increase the skill gain while using any blade, but they don't want to have to make 3 more lines to describe it.
Give them a bit of slack, not everything they do is wrong and not everything has to be the way we want it.

Great rings, hope they will make someone happy!

Mnemosyne! I like the name and that fit my needs too! :yup:
I hope this is an "open hour" my wish to be heard!

Back