ATH: 2 silent ATHs

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
since support said tier tokens won't result in ATHs the upgrade went without the sparkles :(
20160203-modfap-t5.jpg

I'll give you a golden swirl for the right price. Maybe even for free. :)

What was #2 ? :scratch2:

Just courius, but this would be the most expensive tier 4 and 5 increase ye?

GZ and Cheers

can you share the materials that were needed to get to tier 4 and 5? I can update entropedia for you if you don't want to

Very nice indeed gratz

since i used tier tokens, don't have an exact idea, below was my calculation on whats the quantity needed

Tier IV Component - 3654?
Gazzurdite Ingot - 1993?
Himi Ingot - 2657?
Pile of Opals - 7971?
Blazar Fragment - 21920?
-
Tier V Component - 3475?
Erdorium Ingot - 1811?
Himi Ingot - 3585?
Pile of Emeralds - 7318?
Blazar Fragment - 29346?

what is the tt to get tier 5 on modfap? =)

gz!

:eyecrazy:!!!

Thats freaking just wowow....

What I really want to know really really bad is whats the decay per use with X5 Heal Eco Enhancers!

.003 pec? or somthing mad like that

Ah, so you don't need to get to x.9 to use the tier tokens. Interesting.

Grats on your superfap!

I was actually wondering what would be upgraded with these tier tokens as a lot of the good weapons are getting to 10 nowadays :)) completely forgot how expensive the faps are to tier :D

Big gZ!

gratz man !

Ah, so you don't need to get to x.9 to use the tier tokens. Interesting.

Grats on your superfap!

Doesn't even need to be tier 4 to get to 5 apparently. So I guess those prizes were more valuable than we thought.

Doesn't even need to be tier 4 to get to 5 apparently. So I guess those prizes were more valuable than we thought.

He used a tier 4 one to get it to tier 4, then he used a tier 5 one to get it to tier 5.

???

Rgds

Ace

no thats still needed, what is not needed is to be on 4.9 to 5, 4.0 to 4.8 will work as well
i just used 2 tokens, both would have been ath #1 for tier upgrades...

no thats still needed, what is not needed is to be on 4.9 to 5, 4.0 to 4.8 will work as well
i just used 2 tokens, both would have been ath #1 for tier upgrades...

Ah, ok, didn't know you used two tokens.

It would have been helpful if MA had actually explained how these things work when they introduced them in the prize list. They'll give stats for every crappy junk item that you can get in a strongbox, but no detail for items that have a completely new usage and are prizes in (arguably, now) the biggest event of the year.

Unless I'm being stupid and missed something.

not sure, thought it was pretty clear though not explicit
Tier Upgrade Tokens
These special tokens can be used to tier up an item by one level, up to the maximum tier level indicated in the token name. Contact Support with one of the Tier Upgrade Tokens in your inventory, specifying which item you would like to tier up.

It would have been helpful if MA had actually explained how these things work when they introduced them in the prize list. They'll give stats for every crappy junk item that you can get in a strongbox, but no detail for items that have a completely new usage and are prizes in (arguably, now) the biggest event of the year.

Unless I'm being stupid and missed something.

not sure, thought it was pretty clear though not explicit

Certainly not explicit. I assumed that you'd have to be at x.9 to use it, I guess you assumed the opposite. We shouldn't have had to rely on assumptions when it's a huge factor in the value of the item.

It didn't affect me personally by any means in this case, but as a principle it's just another example of those frustrations with the way MA/Calypso (fail to) communicate with us.

Just courius, but this would be the most expensive tier 4 and 5 increase ye?

GZ and Cheers

nice nice ... this is a prove that if you do lottery you can win

Back