Uber: Scip Uber

let me help you

print_screen_2016-02-04_17-43-13.jpg

Gratzzz?? really nice!!

Grats! Nice feets!:dancing:

Awesome, gz!! :)

Is that friend of you that is PM´ing you, or someone trying to get it off you very cheap ?
As the logic that if Shadow foots are that price and there are so many around, this must be cheaper is rather weird. This is very rare armor part and i am sure it will fetch you more than shadow foots would.
But gz on that loot!

Is that friend of you that is PM´ing you, or someone trying to get it off you very cheap ?
As the logic that if Shadow foots are that price and there are so many around, this must be cheaper is rather weird. This is very rare armor part and i am sure it will fetch you more than shadow foots would.
But gz on that loot!

He is a reseller so thats probably why. :yup:

Nevertheless,
Gratz on those awesome feets OP!

TY all : D but i Think the price he tell is okey.

If i go for more ppls will buy suprem foots for around +5k ped and shadow for around +3-4k ped
and atm nothing sells. so around +3k ped i think is good for those foots.

Gz jasse you lucky ass :yay:

TY all : D but i Think the price he tell is okey.

If i go for more ppls will buy suprem foots for around +5k ped and shadow for around +3-4k ped
and atm nothing sells. so around +3k ped i think is good for those foots.

gz on the find.

Nothing against resellers but if his telling you its a good price. He knows he can sell it for more. Have some patience and look for more elsewhere

Hell yeah Jasse! you been rolling hard for a long time, this is truly a well deserved loot :tiphat:

Keep it rolling bro

very nice indeedy gratz

What's a Scip? Man shortform for everything...

Congratz! Nice to see armor like this drop. :D

Ty all again. He isnt the buyer.
But foots are sold.

Ty again and keep fight for your hoffs
// jasse

Back