Remove the Dunce Cap Emoticon

Another inappropriate comment. So it is okay for mods to be rude? Harass? Make me feel unwelcome?

I am not being rude. I am trying to ask you a very simple question to be able to understand your thread. So let me try to rephrase it.

Do you mean that you think that :dunce:-emote is worse than the :handjob:-emote?

Let me know if you need further elaboration.

Personally I think the emotes are funny, and used properly they should not be offensive. I mean they are just emotes.

Also, I am not posting as a moderator, I am posting as a member of PCF. If I post as a moderator I use the moderator icon in my posts.

maybe the forum admin should allow a forum comp to create a new set of emoji? should be fun

you're all bellends.

rusty_trombone_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

I am not being rude. I am trying to ask you a very simple question to be able to understand your thread. So let me try to rephrase it.

Do you mean that you think that :dunce:-emote is worse than the :handjob:-emote?

Let me know if you need further elaboration.

Personally I think the emotes are funny, and used properly they should not be offensive. I mean they are just emotes.

Also, I am not posting as a moderator, I am posting as a member of PCF. If I post as a moderator I use the moderator icon in my posts.

You are always a moderator, everything you do ALWAYS reflects the forum now. You act like a bully towards me. I am telling you that you are. You cannot deny that. It looks very bad. You are STILL bullying me and now implying I am stupid too.

You are always a moderator, everything you do ALWAYS reflects the forum now. You act like a bully towards me. I am telling you that you are. You cannot deny that. It looks very bad. You are STILL bullying me and now implying I am stupid too.

You reap what you sow.

You reap what you sow.

Yup, but not from staff members, Moderators have to be decent when representing the forum, they can't be above the rules just by 'being a normal member' or use that as an excuse to be a rude, offensive, and harass others and make the forum look bad, but "oh it doesn't count as making the forum look bad as I am not a moderator atm even though I am" isn't an excuse.

Yup, but not from staff members, Moderators have to be decent when representing the forum, they can't be above the rules just by 'being a normal member' or use that as an excuse to be a rude, offensive, and harass others and make the forum look bad, but "oh it doesn't count as making the forum look bad as I am not a moderator atm even though I am" isn't an excuse.

Stop crying. Dont like the rules? Make your own forum. Gather together the flocks of frustrated people.

Or just join Entropia Planets. You can deal with a whole new class of moderator bias there.

Keep the emoticon, remove the dunces, no need to throw out the baby with the bath water.

Reactions: Mac
I'll accept that with one condition, only if they remove you too. That's only fair, right? :umn:Don't discriminate the :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:
you'll get :spank::argue::whip:

Back