Bump it up!

Bump it up!

Bump it up!

Bump it up!

Bump it up!

Ever figure out what you'd sell it for?

I'll consider reasonable offers, I don't have a set price in mind

Bump it up! Great weapon!

Hi Rave, would you consider a swap +PEDs your way with a T7.6 IM2870?

Cheers,
{aB;}

Hi Rave, would you consider a swap +PEDs your way with a T7.6 IM2870?

Cheers,
{aB;}

Thanks for the reply! Right now I'm just looking for PEDs simply because I've already purchased a new gun.

Thanks for the reply! Right now I'm just looking for PEDs simply because I've already purchased a new gun.

That's a shame :( been after one of these for years.

That's a shame :( been after one of these for years.

This is the one and only looted during SGA. Lhava bought it from the original looter and shot this until she gave up the ghost a few years back.

Great little peashooter. I used this a good deal over the years with my a204 SGA I looted, myself.

Cheers and good luck with its sale.

This is the one and only looted during SGA. Lhava bought it from the original looter and shot this until she gave up the ghost a few years back.

Great little peashooter. I used this a good deal over the years with my a204 SGA I looted, myself.

Cheers and good luck with its sale.

Thanks for the origin background, I honestly didn't know it :D

Bump it up!

Have you realized yet that it WILL NOT SELL until you give a SB and BO price? Over 1 year - that's sad.

This "lets see what people will pay" type sale simply doesn't work. You've proved it.

You want to sell it or not is the question. I'm interested.

Have you realized yet that it WILL NOT SELL until you give a SB and BO price? Over 1 year - that's sad.

This "lets see what people will pay" type sale simply doesn't work. You've proved it.

You want to sell it or not is the question. I'm interested.

I was gone for nearly a year (check bump dates), and I've had plenty of offers and inquiries.

I don't know who you are or where the hell your attitude is coming from, but stay out of my thread, eh?

Last edited:
my gun!! <3

there is a whole lot of Lhava-sweat on that thing, really great little gun. (see ATH#16) good luck with it!

my gun!! <3

there is a whole lot of Lhava-sweat on that thing, really great little gun. (see ATH#16) good luck with it!

I thought it felt a bit slick :laugh: Thanks!

Added price!

Last edited:
Bump it up one last time before it hits AH!

SOLD! Good luck to the new owner!

Back