imk2 pricecheck

these funny discussions on dpp, save x peds per hour, can't see how you can lose, etc.
  • dpp can not be directly related to roi and thus the high base you have to pay for the good weapons is uniqueness (dpp, rarity) related
  • those saying otherwise, either know something they should not know, are trying to fool you or are fooling themselves (you choose the most likely one case by case)
  • why = since the return is controlled by an algorithm that is (or at least should be) unknown to participants and can change over time
  • the best you can do, is to follow MA's advice (e.g. that dpp and especially being maxed on weapon matters a lot), and try to be better than others in at least the following areas: MU (in/out), used equipment (including dpp, dps), behavior and skills wise

Last edited:
How do you know it was because of DOA?

Because the screen shot shows him getting a massive ATH with a DOA Strikehammer equiped. I am assuming he wasn't using an IMK2 and just switched to the DOA Strikehammer to loot and take the screen shot :laugh:

/tinfoilhat, maybe he photoshopped the DOA in there :eek:

Because the screen shot shows him getting a massive ATH with a DOA Strikehammer equiped. I am assuming he wasn't using an IMK2 and just switched to the DOA Strikehammer to loot and take the screen shot :laugh:

/tinfoilhat, maybe he photoshopped the DOA in there :eek:

wow now you convinced me ;)
I will buy a doa:wise:
thanks

It is a good gun for sure, no doubt, but lacks the dps compared to some guns these days
Its not so hard to find a 60 dps gun anymore, ofc it has the eco to set its price.

I'd suck to give a good valuation for them cos the tier cost is tremendous.

But most people forget eco isnt just a number on the paper that is pretty, is about your overall setup :wise:

I remember hearing he died like 4 times on that mob so maybe that's the key and not doa.... dust off those opalo's, regen ftw!!!

Reactions: Mac
possibly, If you value tiers, or if you value tiers that way

Back