tier 3: 55000ped
tier 4:?
tier 5:?
tier 6:?
tier 7:?

any ideas?

regards cambuurrinse

50k? since a lot of weapons fall in price a little

imk2 isnt like alot of guns, its not like any other gun.

its about supply and demands, alot of people want to buy atm but i dont see many trying to sell.

I don't think it's about 'the' gun anymore.

It's about your opinion how much life that gun has compared to the evolution of the game around it.

Take the ares ring payers rave about, if you've not got a Mod+ version of that as well, then how valuable is the gun on it's own?

What are Ark going to do, or other planets for that matter, the eco war still rages.

But most importantly for me (anyway), is that the golden rule on stat changes of issued weapons has been broken before.

It comes down to how much ped your prepared to risk and invest on the back of any valuable gun 'remaining' valuable.

Then again someone said once, there're some people here that don't give a toss, they just want it at any cost.

Rick

Got my T4 in a item trade with the value of 80-85k.
And it’s a complete game changer in my case.

I’m not too worried about it being obsolete in 2 years or so. This universe is created to attract both high rollers to non-depositors.

If you want to solo the highest end of mobs this is not you’re weapon of choice and has not been for quite some time now.

I know one t3 sold for 55k in au. If you find one at that price, grab it an run… :tongue2:

Have two friends looking to buy this gun but have not been able to find one for a decent price yet.

cheers,

Sirre

Having looked over the last 2 years of sales threads, disregarding in-game auction history.

A lot more tools have been sold via P2P on these forums so best to go by this information.

I have look at the cost of the first tier, each tier adds an extra 1170 PED from the last tier.

So just everyone understands, the base value at tier 0 = 60000 + Total spent to tier up.

No markup values paid on materials were taken into consideration as these fluctuate.

TierApproximate Market ValueTier CostTotal Spent
# 060,000000,000000,0000
# 161,117000,117000,1170
# 263,510000,234000,3510
# 367,020000,351000,7020
# 471,700000,468011,7000
# 577,550000,585017,5500
# 684,570000,702024,5700
# 792,760000,819032,7600
# 8102,12000,936042,1200
# 9112,65010,530052,6500
# 10124,35011,700064,3500

Hope this table is somehow useful, though it is only an estimation on previous sales.

Last edited:
Got my T4 in a item trade with the value of 80-85k.
And it’s a complete game changer in my case.

I’m not too worried about it being obsolete in 2 years or so. This universe is created to attract both high rollers to non-depositors.

If you want to solo the highest end of mobs this is not you’re weapon of choice and has not been for quite some time now.

I know one t3 sold for 55k in au. If you find one at that price, grab it an run… :tongue2:

Have two friends looking to buy this gun but have not been able to find one for a decent price yet.

cheers,

Sirre

The T3 was sold for 65k, not 55k

And I actually paid around that value for T3 , in items trade + peds.

And yeah, it's worth every single penny :D

The T3 was sold for 65k, not 55k

And I actually paid around that value for T3 , in items trade + peds.

And yeah, it's worth every single penny :D

If this is correct then the base value really is 60K approximately not 65k.

I will change my table accordingly, thanks for this information.

Also my other note, every single more expensive equipment actually requires you to play the game. Everything can be easily calculated, the more you play, the sooner you have your investment back.

You would be surprised how quickly can an imk2 pay itself back :p
But it will never pay itself back sitting in storage and collecting dust.

If this is correct then the base value really is 60K approximately not 65k.

I will change my table accordingly, thanks for this information.

Does not matter, you might buy one cheaper, or more expensive, the fact I bought a T3 for some value does not ultimately dictate value of IMK2.

Xplojd said that well, it's about demand and market. Right now, a lot of people want one, not many people selling. Means you can actually at least short term expect the price to go slightly up.

Also tiering is now bloody expensive as materials required have Markup really high at the moment. Again, something that might change, but right now, has to be considered.

Does not matter, you might buy one cheaper, or more expensive, the fact I bought a T3 for some value does not ultimately dictate value of IMK2.

Xplojd said that well, it's about demand and market. Right now, a lot of people want one, not many people selling. Means you can actually at least short term expect the price to go slightly up.

Also tiering is now bloody expensive as materials required have Markup really high at the moment. Again, something that might change, but right now, has to be considered.

Like I said before, my figures only depicts a rough but not actual evaluation.

Of course anything in a real market has the offset of going up or down.

My table should give OP and others an idea of the costs involved.

I love the market in this sandbox.

S:IMK2 T4 SB BO 150k
That’s how much I would ask for my I was if selling.

140k ish that you’re new price for T0…

:yup:

All you imk2 owners how much would you sell yours for?
All potential imk2 buyers how much are you willing to pay?

I love the market in this sandbox.

S:IMK2 T4 SB BO 150k
That’s how much I would ask for my I was if selling.

140k ish that you’re new price for T0…

:yup:

Yet you yourself admitted and mentioned the value to be around 85K tops for tier 4. When was this exactly, a few years/months ago or recently? Either way the value since the last two years has been slowly declining. No, I will not be changing the base value just because you mention your price to be over inflated, remember this is going off what the item has actually been selling for or being requested and price has gradually declined.

Therefore I feel your post is only for jesting in a crude way, people do not seem to understand what an approximate evaluation seems to be, maybe that's why you over paid for item and are now jesting? I would say base value is around 55k - 65K so all prices are subject to at least a +10K range plus the consideration of markup paid on all the materials, which I cannot present in a reasonable way.

Anyway, back to more important things....

Last edited:
Yet you yourself admitted and mentioned the value to be around 85K tops for tier 4. When was this exactly, a few years/months ago or recently? Either way the value since the last two years has been slowly declining. No, I will not be changing the base value just because you mention your price to be over inflated, remember this is going off what the item has actually been selling for or being requested and price has gradually declined.

Therefore I feel your post is only for jesting in a crude way, people do not seem to understand what an approximate evaluation seems to be, maybe that's why you over paid for item and are now jesting? I would say base value is around 55k - 65K so all prices are subject to at least a +10K range plus the consideration of markup paid on all the materials, which I cannot present in a reasonable way.

Anyway, back to more important things....

If we can work out these 2

Id says you have a estimated market value. Now all is based on 1 sale in AU. I can think of several reasons why that one when for that low price.

And If I would sell my I’d ask 150k for it, capich!!

Supply and demand…

Id says you have a estimated market value. Now all is based on 1 sale in AU. I can think of several reasons why that one when for that low price.

Supply and demand…

Lucky for the buyers that you arent the only one with one of these then.

I think the days of these fetching that kind of price are over. Youve seen similar price drops on many of the oldschool items ml35, faps, mm, etc

Supply and demand…

You still do not understand? Well not sure how to say it then.

All selling threads on forum were taken into consideration.

The 65K sale was I'm assuming very recently purchased?

If you had a tier 10 IMK2 then I might offer your price.

Last edited:
Well tiering a imk2 to t 8 costs 49721ped in total.
And then you have a very echo gun with a high dps and 3.151 echo if you consider enchanser cost at 350%.
I was planing to sell mine. But i changed my mind when i got around to test it properly. Simply there is NOTHING better ingame. So having a gun with 3.00 echo and comparing to 3.151 you save 50 ped for every 1000ped you spend ;)

You still do not understand? Well not sure how to say it then.

All selling threads on forum were taken into consideration.

The 65K sale was I'm assuming was recently purchased?

If you had a tier 10 IMK2 then I might offer your price.

Hahah, Its you that dont understand m8.
Lets try again shall we? ”Supply and demand” Say it out loud..
I dont care where you collected the data. Pretty rare item and as a owner of one I represent
” All you imk2 owners how much would you sell yours for?”

:lolup:

Supply is low and demand is low. Lots say they'd want this gun but quite few are willing to buy it once they have the ped. Overall the price is a balance between how much the seller is willing to let go of the price and how high the buyer is willing to pay. A lot of the sellers are not in a hurry so they keep the price whilst buyers usually make do with less eco guns

I dont care where you collected the data. Pretty rare item and as a owner of one I represent

Google supply and demand.

By raising the price to almost twice the amount of multiple recent sales, you effectively remove all demand for it.

Market price or value is the amount where buyer and seller agrees. At current, no-one would meet you at 150K, meaning that you are over valuing it.

Let's stretch it to absurdity: I'm selling a knight set. I'm asking a million PED for it. Is that now the market price for it?

Rufens evaluation is close to recent sales data. I'd say +/-10K on the lower tiers and +/-20K on the higher ones, judging by what recent owners have sold for.

Your 150k is what you'd call an outlier, which means it should be ignored when compiling the data when you try to reach an accurate representation of reality.

Last edited:

Well Kimmi has now confirmed that the total cost to take the item up to tier 8 is around 49K.

This amount is factoring all the markup to pro-quire all the needed resources, so it's TT+MU.

So the "estimation" I have placed in the table seems to be fairly accurate for the tier 8 sum.

@ Kimmi. Yes you are indeed saving 50ped per 1k ammo spent :)

Rufens evaluation is close to recent sales data. I'd say +/-10K on the lower tiers and +/-20K on the higher ones, judging by what recent owners have sold for.
Thank you for the affirmation mate. Yes I do agree with your statement on the margins for IMK2.

Last edited:
It takes roughly 1h to burn trough 1k ped. So ull save 500ped a day if you hunt 10h a day. And in 100 days you will have back your based value of 50kish. So i dont think its really worth selling a imk2 lol

Well Kimmi has now confirmed that the total cost to take the item up to tier 8 is around 49K.

This amount is factoring all the markup to pro-quire all the needed resources, so it's TT+MU.

So the "estimation" I have placed in the table seems to be fairly accurate for the tier 8 sum.

@ Kimmi. Yes you are indeed saving 50ped per 1k ammo spent :)

just FYI.. It's much, much more with current MU, to make it T8 is like 42k just TT

winding you up???

Price has gone up again its now 200k for my T4 imk2...

It takes roughly 1h to burn trough 1k ped. So ull save 500ped a day if you hunt 10h a day. And in 100 days you will have back your based value of 50kish. So i dont think its really worth selling a imk2 lol

With these facts the ROI is less than one year. If you pay 100k

Don’t say that you necessary will profit but am doing ok :yup:

Iam currently using one and enjoying one also looking to buy one.
Not trying to bash items or such here but you can find most price easy with a simple search dated back last 6 month.

hello, i am looking for pricecheck on this gun
tier 0:?
tier 1:?
tier 2:?
tier 3: 55000ped Darker bumping for quite some time now asking 65k
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Justifier-Mk-II-Improved-T3-3&highlight=imk2
tier 4:?Klod fishing for 80k bumping the thread for long time.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277264-Trading-imk2&highlight=imk2
tier 5:Sold for 70k peds after alot of bumps
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272698-IMK2-t5-9/page4&highlight=imk2
tier 6:Guy wants 90k BO not sold yet. Mardoff taking 85k BO
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ce-gear-(Imk2-Shadow-and-more)&highlight=imk2
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...art-taking-offers-for-my-stuff&highlight=imk2
tier 7: Not selling for 95k peds last listed on ingame AU SB
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?281683-imk2-T7-9&highlight=imk2

any ideas?

regards cambuurrinse

So you can go on about ROI and tiercost, these are the current prices they will be sold for and there is 3-5 "buying imk2 threads" at forum that prolly looking for way lower price then the listed ones or they would have struck a deal.

Pattern is Many of the imk2s for sale been bumped for quite some time so if they want them sold they are gonna have to go down to make the deals happen.

But its a great tool so Nutrageti is ofc right, no point dropping the items to an bad bid unless you been too eager and bought it at under lvl 90.

Last edited:
With these facts the ROI is less than one year. If you pay 100k

Don’t say that you necessary will profit but am doing ok :yup:
Then if using buffs. Even faster.
And no i did not talk about profits. Just savings, and thats some kind of profit ;) so basicly if you plan to play this game for a long time as a hunter, you can not afford to not get one ;)

Iam currently using one and enjoying one also looking to buy one.
Not trying to bash items or such here but you can find most price easy with a simple search dated back last 6 month.

So you can go on about ROI and tiercost, these are the current prices they will be sold for and there is 3-5 "buying imk2 threads" at forum that prolly looking for way lower price then the listed ones or they would have struck a deal.

Pattern is Many of the imk2s for sale been bumped for quite some time so if they want them sold they are gonna have to go down to make the deals happen.

But its a great tool so Nutrageti is ofc right, no point dropping the items to an bad bid unless you been too eager and bought it at under lvl 90.

Well, people that are in market for one will tell you how the price is lower then people are asking, people selling will tell you it's higher than you guys are thinking to buy for.

I don't see many panic sales, and so I am saying if you want one, get ready to pay more, buyer will go lower only if he is in rush for whatever reason, then I can say gz for great purchase..

I would say the one in auction T3 for 65k was a good deal, the T5 from Tryx was hell of a deal.
(None of those are recent sales)

GL with finding yours, I would never sell my T3 for 65k ever.

And yes, there is one T3 for 65k pure peds now, go for it :) ;p

Back