imk2 pricecheck

BTW, Klod traded his already long time ago.. That one is not available anymore.
And Kimmi is also not selling anymore.

BTW, Klod traded his already long time ago.. That one is not available anymore.
And Kimmi is also not selling anymore.

Im selling :laugh:

New price 300k flat.

I’m entitled to sell at what price I decide, yes/no?

:yay:

Well, people that are in market for one will tell you how the price is lower then people are asking, people selling will tell you it's higher than you guys are thinking to buy for.

Ofc just been listing the The maxmium price availible at this current moment.
Since there are atleast some for sale at the moment its easy to work out ball park figures what it might be worth.

If sellers are this stubborn and buyers are this cheap there are still gonna be exactly the same ammount of guns when I decide its time to buy who will be good for me.

Nightmare would be if all serious players would start buying this month so it becomes like with mk2 lasers.(then you can toss around sales history all you like. If theres none for sale you cant buy any unless you bring big wallet)

Demonstrated nicely here by sirre

New price 300k flat.

New price 300k flat.

Sell? :rofl:

"give or hand over (something) in exchange for money or an act of selling or attempting to sell something"

When you get a buyer let me know, then you can brag and not before :wise:.

One more thing. Who got that idea that a imp fap should be the same price as imk2 t3? You save 50p pr hour using imk2 so thats for a free imp fapper 24/7 :scratch2:

Im not selling my imk2 until i decide to quit the game, and if someone would want me to sell it would be expensive :D

It is funny to see the same kinds of comments and arguments that I have been seeing for years about items that are now a fraction of the price they once were. Don't forget this game is "dynamic" :)

Probably the owners who are saying it is priceless were also looking for a good deal when they bought. These threads always end up the same.

I call bullshit on the ped saver thingie :) You can shoot whatever you want as long as ur maxed and the result is the same ish in the end when it evens out. The imk is nice for the range but expensive amps and low dps make me choose something else more "up to date" with more dps.

And owners shouldn't post in price check threads really.. it's so biased that the comment isn't worth anything.

I am reminded of my ex-wife who explained to me how going shopping for things on sale saved us money :laugh:

Just because you spent x for the materials to tier up doesn't mean I am willing to pay the same amount that you spent, that's your sunk cost, today is a new day.

I could spend 50,000 to upgrade the kitchen in a house that has a market value of 100k, that doesn't mean I can sell the house for 150k :laugh:

Just because you spent x for the materials to tier up doesn't mean I am willing to pay the same amount that you spent, that's your sunk cost, today is a new day.

I could spend 50,000 to upgrade the kitchen in a house that has a market value of 100k, that doesn't mean I can sell the house for 150k :laugh:
Why would you upgrade your kitchen if you are going to sell your house?

Why would you upgrade your kitchen if you are going to sell your house?

People renovate their kitchen for 20 000 "peds" so they can add +50 000 "ped" to the sale price. Estate market (apartments/villas) in Stockholm is crazy. In Entropia, it's like a reseller who buys a rifle at tier 2.9 for 800 ped, upgrade it and repost it at 1500 ped.

The fact that the new owners immediately will tear out the old kitchen (that is, the newly renovated one that the old owners just put in) and put in one in their taste is Another thing.

I call bullshit on the ped saver thingie :) You can shoot whatever you want as long as ur maxed and the result is the same ish in the end when it evens out.
Ahh ok. So thats why noone is selling imk2. But a foeripper or a mod merc you can find ;)

Ahh ok. So thats why noone is selling imk2. But a foeripper or a mod merc you can find ;)

Just a coincidence. It's not long ago that there where more imk's for sale than mm and same goes for foeripper.

You can shoot whatever you want as long as ur maxed and the result is the same ish in the end when it evens out.

And owners shouldn't post in price check threads really.. it's so biased that the comment isn't worth anything.

so eco is a scam? :(

I wonder how many people talking here about eco actually are over 100/100 and used the gun for atleast 6 months or lets say 5kped/day , each day.I know for some guys here 6 months means just few week-ends until next event.
This is not a gun for everyone period maybe that's why some buyers/sellers doesn't always meet at the same price.

no by all means believe in it. Makes it even cheaper for me :D

While I would normally call you a bullshiter, I learned different things work for different people, and so while you might be the golden avatar that has the same return with any kind of weapon does not mean that applies to everyone :)

Also yes, in most cases tiering costs are like Mac described, people are not really into paying for tiers, but with higher level weapons its slightly different (As the tier costs are just high, and not easily forgetable)

Again, if someone needs peds fast you make a good deal, but don't automatically expect getting imk2s for 50k, not gonna happen :)

I wonder how many people talking here about eco actually are over 100/100 and used the gun for atleast 6 months or lets say 5kped/day , each day.I know for some guys here 6 months means just few week-ends until next event.
This is not a gun for everyone period maybe that's why some buyers/sellers doesn't always meet at the same price.
HAHAHAHAHA i dunno about the guns price. But this was PRICELESS :lolup:

I am reminded of my ex-wife who explained to me how going shopping for things on sale saved us money :laugh:

how much money did she save 20k but now you own to credit 50k nice saving

its only worth what people are will to pay for it

it like in real life if you have money you will pay what ever the price to have it is it realy worth it no just that sucker have too much money and baught it not worth it

Reactions: Mac
One more thing. Who got that idea that a imp fap should be the same price as imk2 t3? You save 50p pr hour using imk2 so thats for a free imp fapper 24/7 :scratch2:

There is a big difference between saving and winning!

With this gun you save, but with an imp fap you win!

You can hunt 10h with an imk2 and lose some good amounts of peds, but faping with an imp fap for 10 h will give you ~400 ped for sure.
I used an imk2(exactly the one you have now :) ) for about an year and I'm aware how good it is, indeed my returns were pretty stable, but still losing on long term, as you said it's a tool that allows you to lose less.

You can hunt 10h with an imk2 and lose some good amounts of peds, but faping with an imp fap for 10 h will give you ~400 ped for sure.
I used an imk2(exactly the one you have now :) ) for about an year and I'm aware how good it is, indeed my returns were pretty stable, but still losing on long term, as you said it's a tool that allows you to lose less.

It's new age mate, when you had your imk2 there were no rings, I doubt you had ranger scope and sights, and not even sure there was ES set at that moment ;p

Your info in regards to imk2 is irrelevant :)

Only what I agree with is winning with imp fap, yes it is in fact a fap for healing jobs. But it's not anymore this super duper fap for hunting if you don't have your brother/ sister running behind you and doing the job. Imp Hedoc all the way for single hunter ;p

Potential buyers and sellers will never agree on the price, but that's how free markets work and its healthy so don't take it too personal.

All I can say is good luck to the owners, and have fun you bastards :laugh:

If u still lose with gun there is 3 reasons.

1. Not maxed on gun 100/100
2. Not cycle enough to hit the good loot waves.
3. Shooting in air(pvp), shooting puny with to high dmg, or any other way doing completly wrong.

I dont believe any active imk2 hunter with Level 100/100+ are loosing with this gun, i cant understand how they would do that in long term.

It's new age mate, when you had your imk2 there were no rings, I doubt you had ranger scope and sights, and not even sure there was ES set at that moment ;p

Your info in regards to imk2 is irrelevant :)

Only what I agree with is winning with imp fap, yes it is in fact a fap for healing jobs. But it's not anymore this super duper fap for hunting if you don't have your brother/ sister running behind you and doing the job. Imp Hedoc all the way for single hunter ;p

I don't really understand your comment here, I never said imk2 is obsolete or something, it's a nice gun and it's eco is definitely worth it , especially at the price it sells at this moment.

I said and imp fap is giving you safe profit while an imk2 could bring you same savings, you agree with this.
I said and imk2 doesn't allow you to profit on TT, I don't think you are that fool to state otherwise, there are really good hunters here that have all the bufs you mentioned and can confirm this.

PS:For your information, I had the chance to use MK2 scope/sight on it and also ES armor.

Try not to be so biased about it.

I love the market in this sandbox.

S:IMK2 T4 SB BO 150k
That’s how much I would ask for my I was if selling.

140k ish that you’re new price for T0…

:yup:

All you imk2 owners how much would you sell yours for?
All potential imk2 buyers how much are you willing to pay?

Won't be many years and people will be begging me to sell my Royal Dragon for 100's K peds.
Maybe even a Ruby Dragon will be worth 50K peds.

Maybe the future is in pets, not guns...hee,hee.

Funny game.

Rick

If u still lose with gun there is 3 reasons.

1. Not maxed on gun 100/100
2. Not cycle enough to hit the good loot waves.
3. Shooting in air(pvp), shooting puny with to high dmg, or any other way doing completly wrong.

I dont believe any active imk2 hunter with Level 100/100+ are loosing with this gun, i cant understand how they would do that in long term.

+1

nero (and I'm only at 88)

Okay. So you are saying that imp fap does not decay? You make 16p pr hour or so. For have no chance of getting anything nicer than that. And the most booring thing to do ingame. But anyhow back to topic. What is the value of imk2? Ine more thing, how many imk2 are there ingame. Anyone know for sure?

Okay. So you are saying that imp fap does not decay? You make 16p pr hour or so. For have no chance of getting anything nicer than that. And the most booring thing to do ingame. But anyhow back to topic. What is the value of imk2? Ine more thing, how many imk2 are there ingame. Anyone know for sure?

add also - spam all channels for fap service
no clients 10 hours in a row
you will lose focus doing fap service unless you use macros/programs and risk getting banned (2 days ROFLMAO)
You have no end game , can't use gained skills for anything.
mod fap will put you in a bad light all the time
if you perform bad fap service you will never fap that person ever so that means you always have to perform at your best.
Lets say you want to fap 15 hours a day without stopping , how can you achieve that without selling yourself too cheap?
and perhaps i can find a bit more, that's all i have for now :)

Back