Info: EU not working with windows 10 version 1151 build 10586?

Widowmaker04

Dominant
Grom Widowmaker Hellscream
Hello,
Last week I bought a new laptop (Lenovo yoga 500) to substitute my died HP x360.
The new one automatically start to download and installing the last build for Windows 10, the infamous version 1511...
The build was not good for this laptop, it slowed it massively and EU was not able to even start, as client loader started the client as a black non responsive window, even in compatibility mode.
So I tried to use the function to get back to the previous build but during the reset the pc just died, going on an infinite loop without any chance to even access the repair tools.
So I sent back to Amazon the faulty one and waiting for a new one incoming on Wednesday, but in the meantime I ask myself if the problems with EU not starting were related to the faulty laptop or to the new windows build and if I should just prevent it to download the build.

Anyone has EU running on that build?

Thanks in advance.

Widow

No problems here.
Running on 2 different laptops and a desktop.
I have done one other laptop that had some trouble also, and rolledback the update.

Also my sister has a Lenovo Desktop, she's having trouble since she got it.
It hangs on regular bases. I downloaded latest BIOS update, but the stupid software keeps saying the update is not compatible with the system. And ofc it's the right files i downloaded from the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't everyone using a normal Win10 version running that build?

Have 2 machines with Windows 10 pro, version 1511, build 10586.71, no problem with EU or anything else.

So it seems it was all due to the defective unit I've received. Thanks guys, I'm glad I'll be able to update without anymore problems :)

Isn't everyone using a normal Win10 version running that build?
Not really, my previous laptop was running Windows 10 but no update for it before dieing

Works on my surface pro 4. ;)

EU works perfectly on my Desktop PC under Winows 10 Home. :rolleyes:

Back