Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
What is this chip worth?

Thoughts?....

Now there's a question.

Lovely chips, not cheap to run though compared to the new Galactic versions. I owned an XI a few years back, and really rated it.

MA were certainly hinting towards bigger chips, especially as the new implants are dropping. MA dropped some attack chips that do need the new implants, although they're yet to introduce bigger heal chips. The existing regen chips are still pretty low level pro requirements.

I personally think it's been a "gentle" ride to gradually even out the heal market, and tip-toe around the imp and Mod faps. We got these mod 2600's and galatic chips now.

At some point MA will say, we've dropped enough warning shots, lets do it, and the big heal chips will flood in.

There's somewhat of an issue here. Even if MA want to issue bigger heal chips, they will also want to be sure they've maximised their income from the galactic mission, or at least be confident enough people have gone far enough into that mission to secure MA's income on it.

Personally I like straight-up single heals, I'm don't really like this arson version of heal chips. I think the decent ones are too expensive as well. I think the single heal chips is different market, MA can make it work if it's not as cheap to run as the mission chips.

I'd be very surprised to not see bigger chips drop this year. Or chips with added enhancement buffs. That seems to be the latest way to destroying value in older stuff and bring in new equipment.

There must be something coming as the existing X or XI heal chips are coming onto the market lately, someone as had the nod (so to speak).

Let's not forget many people got their fingers seriously burned on ring values (perceived value in the Mod+ range), trust is at an all time low. Tread with extreme caution.

My money is Migration will pop the new heal chips.

If nothing happens chips are worth 2.5+
If Ma drops XII or better expect XI to dive as panic hits the market, maybe pick one up for 1200

We are taking about Few scars though, and it don't matter how many times you get your fingers burned you keep coming back for more. (smiles).

Rick

Back