The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Someone fell for the orders today:

2001 for tt+102
600 for tt+180

Both are now gone..

only this one remains:

100 for tt+0,10

I wish I could see who made these orders.

insane, maybe the CLD and AUD should be removed from auction become player2player trade only until they came up with a more suitable foolproof setup

this is fool proof and we're the fools

mr infinity infinity

prolly doesnt deal with ppl anyways

insane, maybe the CLD and AUD should be removed from auction become player2player trade only until they came up with a more suitable foolproof setup

It is easier to make mistake or be scamed in PVP trade IMO

well i just talked to him - he asked me why i waited so long to pm him i said i did but he ignored me - and then said ah well i sold the deeds and waisted the money

i said so you not worried about your reputation he sai i have no reputation

The legalised theft continues.

911 Yep...I'd say it's an emergency that needs fixing immediately.

Rick

well i just talked to him - he asked me why i waited so long to pm him i said i did but he ignored me - and then said ah well i sold the deeds and waisted the money

i said so you not worried about your reputation he sai i have no reputation

how many deeds did you sell?

MA needs to change how auction works for deeds, it's too easy to loose money now.

Also they need to investigate wirlos alts, and ban him finally. (that would solve majority of low orders).

<moderated>

Pecka

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for Jodas comment, how we are bashing poor good traders..

Pecka

The way I see it, is the game has more takers than givers. Maybe it was always like that, and it's now just more obvious.

So I'm not giving anymore. I deposited £20 for some pet food, and I will keep it low.
Another big depo for more comet deeds, is well and truly on ice.

The ones "in it for the money" rather than the game will just withdraw it, so find some other mug to pay for that.....I refuse to help fund the withdrawals for these f***ers.

Rick

ps: I don't really care what all the MA family avatars; wife's, husbands, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, their kids.... have got to say about that either in PCF.

The guy sold me 10 deeds, arkadia underground deeds for price of 1. That was few weeks back. This thread is about todays cld mistake. Dmitry or xpronto got that mistake. The big orders of 1000 dont get this mistakes cause there are other orders with bigger price above them. This time it wasnt me.

MA needs to change how auction works for deeds, it's too easy to loose money now.

Also they need to investigate wirlos alts, and ban him finally. (that would solve majority of low orders).

Waiting for Jodas comment, how we are bashing poor good traders..

Pecka

I think you could have made a good point without slinging unnecessary mud. It gets old.

I would say these deeds need to be moved to a different trading structure.

These deep mistakes cause people to quit.

Last edited:
Someone fell for the orders today:

2001 for tt+102
600 for tt+180

Both are now gone..

only this one remains:

100 for tt+0,10

I wish I could see who made these orders.

Is it possible that someone is playing the market here trying to get the value of the CLDs down?

Is it possible that someone is playing the market here trying to get the value of the CLDs down?

I don't think that will work with current payout of 4.12, rather expensive market manipulation as well..

I don't think that will work with current payout of 4.12, rather expensive market manipulation as well..

4.12? I thought the sky is falling. :D

This seems like market manipulation rather than someones mistake. At least I hope so ......would be a massive loss for someone

Was sold today around 8:40 10 CLD's for 1671 peds (total) or 167.1 peds each!

Thats all.

Wake up Mindark !

Was sold today around 8:40 10 CLD's for 1671 peds (total) or 167.1 peds each!

Thats all.

my bad, unlikely to be manipulation if multiple orders gone.

Seems like someone has made a big loss.

Hope mindark do something...

Back