FYI: How true to their word Monria owners are...

Status
it all works out in time mate :wise:
Well it seems it already "worked out".

This site can’t be reached

http’s server DNS address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

As soon as we point out there is objective data that proves who is right and who is wrong - this evidence suddenly disappears.

This site didn't disappear by itself.
There's nobody outside Monria team who could have done that.

Looks like we got the final answer to our initial question... :yup:

Reactions: DoA
I had earlier posted an example of quite a similar case with the same actor, but at a second thought I decided that since that one happened outside game, it would be wiser to leave it out of this discussion, hence reason for editing.

Whoever was interested what it was about, can still contact me and ask for the link.

Last edited:
I think this thread has now gone past it's original subject/purpose and has moved into an effort to discredit the present owners of Monria. And since this is moving as such, I sense a lock coming soon.

I think the best advise you have received on this is to live and learn about this situation and let it go.. :wise:

You would truthfully be happier and much better off..

I wonder how much bandwidth it will take to rip monria servers for a month.

As I know scammers, whoops I mean businessmen get protection here on pcf, I expect this thread to soon be closed.

Regardless, please send any inquiries to jason.jarvis@virtualsense.eu

Pleb life.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Last edited:
I wonder how much bandwidth it will take to rip monria servers for a month.

As I know scammers, whoops I mean businessmen get protection here on pcf, I expect this thread to soon be closed.

I trust that it won't be closed.

Still, I really think that two wrongs don't do a good, so let's please not start inciting people to such illegal and immoral actions; we can be and do better than them.

Last edited:
moderator.jpg

The issue has been brought up, everyone has been contributing to the discussion. Slowly but steady the thread has been derailing, and I see no further constructive coming out of this. I suggest the thread starter takes up the discussion in private with the event organizers.

:locked:

Closure to "How true to their word Monria owners are..." thread

Disclaimer: First of all, I want to apologize if by creating this thread I break any forum rules (and if I do so I take full responsibility and will respect any penalty received from the forum moderators, as an old quote said "don't do the crime if you can't also do the time"); I also hope this will be merged with the original thread and it will stay locked, since I think we now have all needed closure. The only reason I made this post is that I always kept my word and since I did promised there that once something else happens or I have an answer from the Advertising Agency / Customer Rights Agency, I'll inform everyone of said resolution.

So, again, without personal interpretations, the facts:

1. The answer I got was that there is nothing they can do because they only investigate complaints against companies, not physical persons, and, despite of the fact that the contest was posted on the official site, there was no mention that it was also organized under the business name and not under private name. I was further recommended to fill a complaint with police against the organizer (as a private person), but I really doubt the chances of this procedure, so I will just stop here. Now I don't know if the laws are similar in other countries, but if they are, it is worth to know that such agencies won't help if the other party is not a company, but an individual.

2. I can't know for sure if because of this or for other reasons (although from what is said it seems there is at least an indirect relation), but it looks like Monria owner decided to "restricting his personal social presence and removing the virtualsense website" as it can be seen announced here (and, in case this will be removed, in print screen here). I imagine is hard and sad to accept that past actions of you or your company can become a burden for the other people involved.

3. Despite the fact that I never used any bad words (not even when others throw them at me like it happened here) and I always tried to keep a moderated tone, sticking with pointing on facts and not drawing individual conclusions, immediately after the original thread was closed (but not before - wonder why, but, again, I don't want to draw the conclusions, so I'll let you answer yourself to this question) I was permanently banned from both monria.com site (where I didn't posted anything since the contest) and from #monria channel in game, as it can be seen announced here (and, in case this will be removed, in print screen here) - freedom of speech FTW.

4. The only good thing is that, as it can be seen announced here (and, in case this will be removed, in print screen here), at least they decide to honor my request and remove my contributions from wiki, since I didn't agreed with contest rules and I was not compensated for my wasted time.

As far as it concerns me, my fight ends here and I have no intention to further reopen the subject in the future (although, of course, I reserve the right to do so, if I'll be provoked by more actions from the other party).

If this would have been a fight, I would have still ended on the loosing side of the stick (lost time, no financial compensation, banned from forum and channel and very likely hated by a fair number of people from the Monria [fan] crew), but I never considered it a fight, but just a way to inform people, attract attention over what happened and eventually prevent this kind of behavior for happening again, so I can say that I'm happy that the whole story got enough exposure so many people got to read it and make their own judgement.

Last edited:
Personal issues between participants should be solved in private, as per the following forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

especially considering that the following forum rule has been violated several times in this thread:

Forum Rules said:
2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world personal information about a forum member, administrator, moderator, Entropia Universe participant, or MindArk or Planet Partner representative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, and result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

This thread has gone on long enough.
Further threads or posts on this topic will be removed without notice.

:locked:

Status
Back