FYI: How true to their word Monria owners are...

Status
Someone correct me if im wrong but wasnt what happened this :

You spotted a way to make the wiki look like you had added tons of valuable , quality content , when in reality you copy pasted stuff and did minor edits ?

When the owner found this out thats when the rules were "changed" to prevent a further breach of the spirit of the competition .

If I were you I would be very careful of how far you actualy take this incase you find yourself on the wrong side of a law suit aimed at you , from which up to this point is mostly based on hearsay.

Non hearsay would envolve lawyers and you wouldnt like the costs of that one little bit.

My advice , ask for this thread to be closed , move on and forget all about it.:yup:

No that was not true; there was no copy paste and there was a fair mix of major and minor contributions. Read the OP or check edits by yourself on the wiki if you want more details.

Now, of course I can claim that they did the change as revenge for me telling one of the team members that I don't feel like talking with them any more (and the fact that they made the change right the second day after said argument could support my claim) or they can claim I did tried to game the rules (and the fact that I also had some minor/cosmetic edits could support their claim), but all these are, at least at the time being, not more than personal opinions or claims.

The only facts (proven with print screens and admitted by all parts involved) were:
- Monria team started a competition under a certain rule set
- I signed up and start competing in said competition under said rule set
- At some point during the course of the competition, Monria team unilaterally changed the rules of the competition

These are the facts; everything else is just theory.

And yes, in the moment when I moved this in real life I accepted all potential risks associated with this, but, anyway, filling a complaint and let the authorities further investigate doesn't equals with a lawsuit.

And no, I have absolutely no intention to ask the thread to be closed, at least not until I have the official answer yo my complaint and I can scan it and post said resolution here, or, alternatively, until a mediation committee, recognized by both me and Monria owners, under the patronage of either MindArk or our elected President, whose authority we would both accept would be formed and would formally "judge" the case.

Last edited:
No that was not true; there was no copy paste and there was a fair mix of major and minor content. Read the OP or check edits by yourself on the wiki if you want more details.

And yes, in the moment when I moved this in real life I accepted all potential risks associated with this.

And no, I have no intention to ask the thread to be closed, at least not until I have the official answer yo my complaint and I can scan and post said resolution here.

That is of course your perogative however I really dont think you realise what the potential risks are here.

oh and thanks for the neg rep , obviously you cant take advice ROFL

Monria owners are immoral. I had an affiliate link I used with Akoz when he owned it through monria. They just kicked me from the planet, and stole my affiliate link, its earnings, and all my affiliates without continuing to honor it after the sale as agreed upon.

Reactions: DoA
It seems ppl are slowly starting to realize there's bigger issues involved here.

Let me elaborate by an example:
Your situation clearly is more a case of not actually holding true to the intention of the contest.
So now we have at least 2 people (I'm sry if I left out somebody) who are serving us the idea about breaking the rules or at least the spirit of the contest.

If you care to look at the facts, there is no objective grounds to make this claim. These claims are based on absolutely nothing. By repeating these stories over and over even more loudly doesn't make them any more true.

With all due respect, this is a textbook example of being delusional...

Now, let's see who are those ppl.
Our dear Wauspaus here owns LA5 on Arkadia (and hosts all kinds of nice competitions there).
Monria team has their "maxi-LA" with lot of events and competitions.

Which is all nice and dandy.

On the other hand, they're all human beings. Human beings tend to hold grudges should they get the impression they were, say, unfairly attacked on the forum, or shut out of conversations.

Considering those simple fats, whenever I speak my mind, I will face a very real possibility that "the powers to be" in this game will turn against me. Quite frankly, u have to be an idiot to not see that coming.

Obviously I'm left with 2 options. Shut up, or look for protection.

Maybe the community, other players like me (who are not big time investors) can help me in this situation?
Well not really. This thread is a living proof of that.

But that ND is in direct competition with these owners who set the competition.

that's understandable, and maybe the rules/charter should be set up with all PP's having a chance to respond and only affects situations going forwards. this one couldn't be bound by future rules but at least we may something in the future. Something that can protect the organisers and the players

that's understandable, and maybe the rules/charter should be set up with all PP's having a chance to respond and only affects situations going forwards. this one couldn't be bound by future rules but at least we may something in the future. Something that can protect the organisers and the players
Exactly!

None of us has any rights, nor any real mechanism supervising and enforcing em. The irony of the situation is, the ones who have invested more are actually the ones who would gain most from having such a system in place.
There's a big fish in the pond eating small fish, but lets not forget there's even bigger fish lurking around looking for the big fish. I'm sure everybody got the hint and I don't have to elaborate this any further... lol

Try to have an open mind about it. Don't always presume the op is a victim, what about the other side?

You invest all your savings in a game you love, you are trying your best to make your new planet survive. You run a wee competition to get it off its feet and hope that in the process you get some value added to the content. It backfires, you need to update the rules. You do so but then get the op having a right go at you.

In fairness, as for the pack mentality, there has been many people on here agreeing with the op, so that doesn't wash. Furthermore... Myself and big daddy trim rarely agree :D

Did you actually read the thread on Monriaforum?
I speak for myself ofc but I am sure others also have read it.
Your comments suggest you haven't.
Go read it.

Or read this:

Monria changed rules halfway event. Accusation that DoA had added a large amount of empty edits. Upon asking to produce those edits anhithe could produce 1.
Later on in the thread Anhithe apologises, says that the event wasn't thought through well enough.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm

Did you actually read the thread on Monriaforum?
I speak for myself ofc but I am sure others also have read it.
Your comments suggest you haven't.
Go read it.

Or read this:

Monria changed rules. Accusation that DoA had added a large amount of empty edits. Upon asking to produce those edits anhithe could produce 1.
Later on in the thread Anhithe apologises, says that the event wasn't thought through well enough.

I read it thoroughly..
What part are you accusing of Alainax of not reading and commenting on? I agree with what she said and she was being polite,unlike some.

What I find strange is if apartment or consolation prize given...will OP apologize? How do you put that genie back in the bottle?
Shoot don't get me started..LOL :eyecrazy:

omfg give it a break!! Ant made a mistake...Monria has new management...do you really expect the transition to be perfect?? Just let me know what compensation DoA needs to shut him yhe fuck up and I'll pay it myself...wtf!!! Whine whine whine this has turned into a childish rant!! Right NOW Monria has done more for this game that any other planet in EU... Maybe DoA should talk to President Neverdie and see if he can get a governmental resolution!!

Right NOW Monria has done more for this game that any other planet in EU...

Could you elaborate? I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm very curious about this! What has Monria done exactly?

Could you elaborate? I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm very curious about this! What has Monria done exactly?

Monria has had an excellent community feel since the take over (probably the best atm), the planet has gone from dead to extremely chatty (if planet chat is anything to go by).

regarding doing more than other planets, doubtful.. ND with the big competitions has that

Monria has had an excellent community feel since the take over, the planet has gone from dead to extremely chatty (if planet chat is anything to go by).

regarding doing more than other planets, doubtful.. ND with the big competitions has that

Yes the moon is doing great .

I read it thoroughly..
What part are you accusing of Alainax of not reading and commenting on? I agree with what she said and she was being polite,unlike some.

What I find strange is if apartment or consolation prize given...will OP apologize? How do you put that genie back in the bottle?

Don't always presume op is the victim "

Those who read the thread don't presume. They know op is the victim because those are the facts.
Fact: Monria owner could not prove the accusation that op added a large amount of copy pastes or empty edits
Fact: Monria owner admits event was not thought out through and is sorry about it.

Now I still think thread should be closed because everything has been said, but I'm with Fifth on the ' repeating a lot of wrong don't make it true' stance.
That is the only reason thread is still going.

Last edited:

First of all, please note that I didn't came here raging immediately after the rules were changed; instead, I did wait two full weeks before making this thread. The reason for this was that I wanted to give time to organizers to see if they actually try to contact me, explain me the situation, try to find a mediation option and offer me any kind of compensation, things which didn't happened.

I think consolation prize would be a bad term, since according to the original rules I never lost the contest. Right term would be "prize" or "compensation", and no, I wouldn't want the full apartment; as I already said in this thread, even before the rules change, while I was leading by a large margin, I did contacted the only other participant in the contest and proposed him to equally share the prize, since we both did tried our best to contribute to the wiki, I would have founded a shame to have him leave out of contest empty-handed (if he reads this, I will ask him to please confirm it - I do have the logs, but no print screens, and with only logs I would sure be accused I faked them).

And if I would receive the prize which I consider I deserve or the compensation for the rules being changed mid-contest, I would surely mention that and shut up because I would have no more reasons to complain about. I would still consider that it wasn't fair to change the rules mid-contest, but since there would be no other harmed person in the process and complaining about, it would really be dumb to keep pushing forward with it. About apologizing, to be honest I don't find why I should do so, in conditions where I didn't insulted people, called them names or anything else, but just stated some facts. Yet, sure, if someone would point something I said wrong, I sure have the power to apologize for that (and I can do that without any consolation prize also).

omfg give it a break!! Ant made a mistake...Monria has new management...do you really expect the transition to be perfect?? Just let me know what compensation DoA needs to shut him yhe fuck up and I'll pay it myself...wtf!!! Whine whine whine this has turned into a childish rant!! Right NOW Monria has done more for this game that any other planet in EU... Maybe DoA should talk to President Neverdie and see if he can get a governmental resolution!!

I did stated my case and considered this case closed long time ago; it wasn't me that reopened it here, but other people bumped it (funny thing being that it was people that were doing it to attack me / deffend Monria team, so definitely not someone I would have been related with).

To answer your question, I consider that fair compensation would be to receive at least half of the prize; at a bare minimum, I consider that 200 PED (10 PED / $1 for each hour I spent working on said Wiki) delivered to my planet of residence would be a minimum compensation I could settle for. But think is that I wouldn't want this money from you; you had no fault in this and it will not be fair at all to pay from your pocket for a mistake which Antithe, not you, made (as you said yourself).

I wouldn't want public apologies for myself (I kinda had some half apologies on Monria forum and I will settle with those), but on top of my personal compensation I would also want a promise that in the future such events (rules being changed in the middle of the competition) would not happen again (and, instead, rules would be better thought from the beginning, and respected afterwards).

Under said circumstances, I would even agree to completely stay away of any further Monria event and / or talk about Monria team, unless directly provoked to do so.

Last edited:
Yes the moon is doing great .
I have the same impression, they have great community, the number of active players has gone up - they are doing a great job any way u look at it.

I'm pretty sure demonizing Monria owners is not the intent for anyone here, including OP. It's just one unfortunate incident that doesn't change all the good stuff that's going on right now one bit.

What we all should be very concerned about is something else. You could find yourself in that situation tomorrow. You know full well this could happen. All it takes is just a few coincidences and a little bit of bad luck. I doubt u would like it very much when u realize you're completely helpless, have no rights, nowhere to turn to for help, anything u could really do about it.

I mean, look at the EULA we got today. It goes to great lengths to make sure you have absolutely no rights whatsoever... In a virtual environment where many ppl have invested several grand plus.

There's ppl who are trying to improve this situation, maybe we should support their efforts, if they are sincere. And if not, find somebody else to represent us and fight for our case.

Have you logged a support case to MA DoA? Given this occurred on the official moon forum and was done from management.

I know the moon is slightly different given it is owned by participants but they are still more affiliated with MA than most of us.

If calypso management hosted an event on this here official forum and then started changing the rules and stuff, then I think a support case would be the right thing to do.

At least a support response might give us closure.

Last edited:
Have you logged a support case to MA DoA? Given this occurred on the official moon forum and was done from management.

I know the moon is slightly different given it is owned by participants but they are still more affiliated with MA than most of us.

If calypso management hosted an event on this here official forum and then started changing the rules and stuff, then I think a support case would be the right thing to do.

At least a support response might give us closure.

Edit: I still suggest this thread should be closed. A new thread to discuss avatar rights regarding rule changes in general would be more appropriate. No need to further tarnish Monria's good reputation..

Yes, I did this also.

I still wait for their resolution, just as I wait for my local customer rights / advertising agency official ruling to my complaint or a replay from our elected president which I asked if he could step up and help with this case.

Actually, that's the main reason why I want this thread to remain open - so when I'll have said answers / resolutions, to be able to scan them and post them on this post, so everyone else who might find themselves in my shoes in the future, to be able to know what their odds and options are.

nQXTVVG.png

Last edited:
Yes, I did this also.

I still wait for their resolution, just as I wait for my local customer rights / advertising agency official ruling to my complain or a replay from our elected president which I asked if he could step up and help with this case.

Actually, that's the main reason why I want this thread to remain open - so when I'll have said answers / resolutions, to be able to scan them and post them on this post, so everyone else who might find themselves in my shoes in the future, to be able to know what their odds and options are.

Ok good. I would like to hear the official line on this, so thank you for saying you will put them up.

It is sometimes the small details which make the biggest difference to both perception and a final judgement.
All I'll say is that something made somebody smile, and admitting that made me smile too. And yes, I agree - I even wrote about the point in an earlier post.
What I don't know is how much it is now really the community getting involved in all of this, as I don't know everyone's connections.
As far as I'm concerned, it has all been argued quite enough here now, but I hope to see the thread reactivated briefly when the time comes, as I am interested in how we view terms of accountability, codes of conduct, etc. in the future.

It seems ppl are slowly starting to realize there's bigger issues involved here.

Let me elaborate by an example:So now we have at least 2 people (I'm sry if I left out somebody) who are serving us the idea about breaking the rules or at least the spirit of the contest.

If you care to look at the facts, there is no objective grounds to make this claim. These claims are based on absolutely nothing. By repeating these stories over and over even more loudly doesn't make them any more true.

With all due respect, this is a textbook example of being delusional...

Now, let's see who are those ppl.
Our dear Wauspaus here owns LA5 on Arkadia (and hosts all kinds of nice competitions there).
Monria team has their "maxi-LA" with lot of events and competitions.

Which is all nice and dandy.

On the other hand, they're all human beings. Human beings tend to hold grudges should they get the impression they were, say, unfairly attacked on the forum, or shut out of conversations.

Considering those simple fats, whenever I speak my mind, I will face a very real possibility that "the powers to be" in this game will turn against me. Quite frankly, u have to be an idiot to not see that coming.

Obviously I'm left with 2 options. Shut up, or look for protection.

Maybe the community, other players like me (who are not big time investors) can help me in this situation?
Well not really. This thread is a living proof of that.

I like the fact you point out the "grudge" thing here. It really sounds familiar because I get that flung into my direction whenever I point out to DoA (or her previous avatars) whenever I point out that she is not following the rules as they are intended to be.
First off all, I don't hold grudges. It seems to be THE way to try and discredit someone whenever rules are taken to the letter and people add an interpretation to explain why someones actions aren't really in the "spirit" of the competition. There I said the actual word now :).

Second.... the "spirit" not having "objective" claims is not completely true. The original rules of the contest state that people shouldn't worry about grammar, typo's etc. It also states that you can add information to the wiki pages by adding something to what someone else made or start a new catagory. Those two rules together imply to me that making "cosmetic" changes to inflate your count isn't really what they intended you to do even though it's not officially mentioned. So people who actually see it like this aren't as delusional as you might think :).
Now to add to this. I am not saying that this contest was made perfect...... it was pretty silly to do it just on the amount of contributions and should have been done on quality from the start. Regardless of this, if the contributions made by DoA were of that much quality then it shouldn't have been an issue right?
The wiki section that was deleted by the official, why was it removed? As a creator I would actually be more stressed out about someone just removing unique and quality content then the contest as a whole. Unless this wasn't the case. I know, more speculation....... It all comes down to the fact that they expected quality to be given, apparently that wasn't the case so they specified that in the "rule change" which I don't really see that much as a rule change but more as a specification of the original rules. I hope this makes my point a bit more clear on why I think like this :).

As a third point, you flatter me about being owner of ALA5, I am not sorry to dissapoint you :p. And as I mentioned earlier, I don't hold grudges. Our opinions might be different but that doesn't mean that you should shut up or look for protection right? :) So keep speaking your mind as long as it is constructive it's all good. However though, the "grudge" comment...... just no.......

Edit: Forgot to add this. I just felt the need to explain/clear up some things. I will leave it here and looking forward to the end result of this situation :).

Last edited:
Second.... the "spirit" not having "objective" claims is not completely true. The original rules of the contest state that people shouldn't worry about grammar, typo's etc. It also states that you can add information to the wiki pages by adding something to what someone else made or start a new catagory. Those two rules together imply to me that making "cosmetic" changes to inflate your count isn't really what they intended you to do even though it's not officially mentioned. So people who actually see it like this aren't as delusional as you might think . Now to add to this. I am not saying that this contest was made perfect...... it was pretty silly to do it just on the amount of contributions and should have been done on quality from the start. Regardless of this, if the contributions made by DoA were of that much quality then it shouldn't have been an issue right? The wiki section that was deleted by the official, why was it removed? As a creator I would actually be more stressed out about someone just removing unique and quality content then the contest as a whole. Unless this wasn't the case. I know, more speculation....... It all comes down to the fact that they expected quality to be given, apparently that wasn't the case so they specified that in the "rule change" which I don't really see that much as a rule change but more as a specification of the original rules. I hope this makes my point a bit more clear on why I think like this.

I can clarify that.

If you meant that the wiki was removed, it wasn't, it is still here, and, actually, my content (which was kept saying here that was copy/paste, low quality, useless, whatever) is still there; further more, since the end of the contest there were only two new edits done to the wiki. I imagine that if my content would have been useless and added only to inflate my post count, it would have been fixed, changed, removed by now, isn't it? I think that the fact that it is still here and it wasn't fixed/changed/edited/removed neither by admins or by any other contributors, is the best proof that it was actually qualitative enough so they are happy to have it there.

If you meant the section about which I discussed in my initial PM argument with DME (the one I linked in the OP, from one day before rule changes), there was no complaint from her about quality of said category (called "Monria Events"), just that she didn't wanted said info in the wiki, but only on forum and only posted by admins, not by regular contributors, even if it was for past events. Personally I found that silly, but I had accepted that and moved on (and yeah, I told her in PM both these things - that I consider silly to remove some good content from the wiki, but that since she's an admin I don't want to argue that, just that I don't feel like hear your explanations either - I did agreed with the ruling, but I didn't needed the details; nowhere I our PMs I ever mentioned the competition).

Other than that, all my content is still in place and anyone who is used with looking at wiki format (edits) can still see exactly what I contributed and if it was content made to inflate my post counts or it was genuine, quality content, at least at the level of the other wiki contributions. I had created totally new pages and categories, I had added big batches of content, I had added small batches of content when I found something was missing and yes, I also had a couple of minor/cosmetic changes, but these were definitely not the majority. Actually, even if you remove my edits with only cosmetic changes and with low content (<100 characters), and even under the circumstances that I stopped making contributions in the moment of the rules change, so at half-point of the event, I'm still ahead of the second place in terms of number of contributions, which was the judging criteria in the first place.

Again, as it was said already a couple of times here, if you repeat a lie or you do it louder, that doesn't make it less of a lie... if you (or anyone else) feels I did cheated even the "spirit" of the contest, then I challenge you (or anyone else) to actually go to the wiki, analyze my contributions then come here with proofs, not with empty words and bust me out. Just saying that, as Spawn already said a few times, last time when I asked for this on Monria forum and Antithe tried to produce those edits which were copy/pastes or empty edits he was able to come with exactly ONE such post (which was indeed just adding an empty line of text to bring said page format in line with the other pages in the category). Sure, there are a few others which, while legit, are still low on the content side, but they don't represent a majority and even counting them out, I'm left with more content than the other participant.

And about grudges... you know the truth... excluding the posts where you're promoting your events you hardly ever post on forums (especially here - 55 posts in three years), still, every time when I made a post (none of them targeted at you) you felt the urge to jump in, state your opinion and try to shut me down. Just amused how can you still say that you didn't took this at a personal level... take a step back and look at it... on how many of your posts I came criticizing you and on how many of my posts you came criticizing me? Alternatively, how many other people got the same "preferential" treatment from you? So who's the one taking this personally? To be honest, yeah, I don't like you either (and I told you that in PM already), but I don't feel any urge to jump on all (or any) of your threads and rub it in your face on every occasion; neither bring your RL problems into discussions as you many times did with mine.

Last edited:
For an event like this, judges are obviously appropriate. Similar to fashion shows or artistic events where the results cannot be mathematically "calculated", they are judging on who has provided the most valuable contribution to Monria! Unfortunately spelling/grammatical perfection does not make a wiki great in itself :cool:

(can't wait for my third neg rep from this cranky child :laugh:)
Once was a judge' the results were completely fair and co-elated on spreads sheet.
Cheers

Reactions: ZPF
And about grudges... you know the truth... excluding the posts where you're promoting your events you hardly ever post on forums (especially here - 55 posts in three years), still, every time when I made a post (none of them targeted at you) you felt the urge to jump in, state your opinion and try to shut me down. Just amused how can you still say that you didn't took this at a personal level... take a step back and look at it... on how many of your posts I came criticizing you and on how many of my posts you came criticizing me? Alternatively, how many other people got the same "preferential" treatment from you? So who's the one taking this personally? To be honest, yeah, I don't like you either (and I told you that in PM already), but I don't feel any urge to jump on all (or any) of your threads and rub it in your face on every occasion; neither bring your RL problems into discussions as you many times did with mine.

I looked at the posts I made in relationship with you. All I can say is that there is negativity and positivity in them. The amount isn't actually that much either, in every situation nor jumping on it (The accusation topic you made on Arkadia aside). Apologies that I made you think I have a grudge towards you. I will just not reply to any threads of you anymore.

I looked at the posts I made in relationship with you. All I can say is that there is negativity and positivity in them. The amount isn't actually that much either, in every situation nor jumping on it (The accusation topic you made on Arkadia aside). Apologies that I made you think I have a grudge towards you. I will just not reply to any threads of you anymore.

Thank you, that is highly appreciated, since I think that we're both gone too far to be able to be 100% objective any more; I promise to do same thing about your posts (actually even more, if I'll can say something nice, I'll do it, if not I'll just keep my mouth shut and fingers at home :D).

More song an dance, I see... :)

they expected quality to be given, apparently that wasn't the case
Noticed how it was constructed?
"If they did this then it must have been because of that."

Funny stuff, isn't it!? :laugh:

That's a circular logic. A very primitive one too. You're assuming from the end result there had to be an initial cause. Not just any initial cause but a very specific one too.
It's easy to see that there is no logic in this argument. U got it all backwards, literally.

Whateva. This is your claim: "... the "spirit" not having "objective" claims is not completely true."

Prove it.

There's loads of data, it's all freely available.
Mind you, any attempt to cheat would only make it worse. Anyone can verify your results. All changes to the original data will be recorded.

Show us the proof and I'll owe u an apology.
If you can't do that, well then u a lier and a slanderer.

Should u try to simply "talk your way out of it" without presenting any objective facts, your post will be ignored.

Those are my rules, they very simple and very fair. U either accept em or u don't.
I don't really care either way, this is your reputation on the stake here, not mine.

More song an dance, I see... :)

Noticed how it was constructed?
"If they did this then it must have been because of that."

Funny stuff, isn't it!? :laugh:

That's a circular logic. A very primitive one too. You're assuming from the end result there had to be an initial cause. Not just any initial cause but a very specific one too.
It's easy to see that there is no logic in this argument. U got it all backwards, literally.

Whateva. This is your claim: "... the "spirit" not having "objective" claims is not completely true."

Prove it.

There's loads of data, it's all freely available.
Mind you, any attempt to cheat would only make it worse. Anyone can verify your results. All changes to the original data will be recorded.

Show us the proof and I'll owe u an apology.
If you can't do that, well then u a lier and a slanderer.

Should u try to simply "talk your way out of it" without presenting any objective facts, your post will be ignored.

Those are my rules, they very simple and very fair. U either accept em or u don't.
I don't really care either way, this is your reputation on the stake here, not mine.

As I mentioned to DoA already I won't post any further in this or any thread of her. However I make 1 exception now here. I already pointed out which rules made me believe that which I see as proof. Seeing as you posted your things AFTER I initially made the statement that I wouldn't post in DoA's thread anymore means you are just trying to bait me out. Which you were succsfull at, so good job at a good troll

Got the replay from MindArk; as I expected, it was pretty much a standard replay, stating that it will be investigated, but they can't provide more information.

Still, I'm happy that at least someone will look over it; most likely they won't force Monria crew to give me any compensations, but I hope they'll at lest attention them to not repeat the same behavior again in the future.

As promised, I attach screenshoot with the exact replay I got from support and I promise to do the same when I'll get the official answer from customer rights / advertising agency from my country, where I filled formal complaints against Virtualsense LTD.

yOrLNg3.png

Just leaving this here, seeing that neg rep is seemingly on free flow here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...993-Proper-Usage-of-the-PCF-Reputation-System

When to give negative reputation

If you find a post that is clearly off-topic, rude, inciteful, inflammatory, flaming or unfair, you should let the poster know this with a negative reputation comment, with reasons why you think the post in question was objectionable. In all cases, reputation comments are subject to the same forum rules as public posts.

When NOT to give negative reputation

You should not leave a negative reputation simply because you disagree with another member's opinion. If you have a strong disagreement, your views should be aired within the thread, so that others can read and comment in kind. You should not give a negative rep as revenge for a negative rep left by another member for you. You also should not make a campaign of leaving negative reps for members that you simply dislike, or have had differences with in the past.

I can clarify that.

If you meant that the wiki was removed, it wasn't, it is still here, and,
--------------------------
Deze site is niet bereikbaar

De server DNS address van http kan niet worden gevonden.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
---------------------------
Looks like its not.. weird coincidence?

Any comment to that Wauspaus?

Usual problem in todays world when money is around. Its the new society and way to handle own responsibility and to react to failures.

People not able to make proper and clear rules but rather choose for enough backdoors to piss off as fast they can as soon something doesnt run after plan. Lack of responsibility these days. Dont let them use speech irritation or emotional manipulation to make you believe that you "should just accept it for experience and walk on."

The monria team used an event system which turned out to be not thought through enough and not properly designed for that event.

Therefore monria team got to apologize to all participants and all participants with disadvantages caused by the unprofessionality of the monria team must get an compensation.

Next event monria team will do better and until then work hard to improve.

Now schoolkids sit down you just got mark F.

Status
Back