Entropia Universe 15.7.5 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • This update contains various fixes that enhance the stability of the Entropia Universe client.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

This time EU work 5 minutes for me. Yes stability was enhanced, because in last VU it was 2 minutes...

This time EU work 5 minutes for me. Yes stability was enhanced, because in last VU it was 2 minutes...

Since your one of the most famous and biggest crafters in the game it doesnt seem in there best interest to make sure the game is working for you.

*** An attempt at sarcasm :tongue2:

Has the need to relog when you land on planet been fixed now? Its been going on for months!

After all these years with of patches of this kind, EU stability must be phenomenal. :dunce:

As I stated in Another thread , no loading of client , just stops at 31 % and they say i shall Contact support ,

nvm , i have rl to do instead, i might be back Another time.

Loot nerfs or they'd actually say what they fixed.

100% loot nerfs, togolossi young, mature and old were last to get hit, everyone doing the mission noticed the major decrease on so called "restart" and no returns have gone from 80+ % to 30-50% max 1k peds loss in 24 hours, i put down my depo card and said fuck it, why bother when they take the piss out of their customers.

I will be sitting back and watching for a while then if nothing changes this year i will withdraw all assets (if they dont go bankrupt due to lack of players etc by then...)

100% loot nerfs, togolossi young, mature and old were last to get hit, everyone doing the mission noticed the major decrease on so called "restart" and no returns have gone from 80+ % to 30-50% max 1k peds loss in 24 hours, i put down my depo card and said fuck it, why bother when they take the piss out of their customers.

I will be sitting back and watching for a while then if nothing changes this year i will withdraw all assets (if they dont go bankrupt due to lack of players etc by then...)

Loot wasnt nerfed one bit, it was just tweaked cause hoffetishist whined. U get same return long term, but bigger swings now (hence the many big multipliers on hoflist)

Whenever people write 30% tt returns...you know they are not tracking results. Either that or they killed 10 mobs and got annoyed.

Rgds

Ace

Whenever people write 30% tt returns...you know they are not tracking results. Either that or they killed 10 mobs and got annoyed.

Rgds

Ace

whenever i read 30% TT Returns, i just usually ingore and consider it a moaning or getting it of your chest post. killing a good 50+ mobs makes 30% virtually impossible unless shrapnel is recycled... then 30% is possible after enough recycles

well i also think that many peeps don't understand that they aren't playing vs. mindark or planetpartner, but rather vs. all other peeps out there.

for example, i think 30-50% is quite a reasonable result even over longer time if you don't play like a viking, but rather just like an idiot, who doesn't have the capability to realize this fact. (maybe someone can try and post result of cycling 10k ped plus all shrapnel on atrox at level 30 hit/dmg using damage enhanced T5 maddox IV? i think you get my point! :laugh: )

sure, i know, many have advanced capabilities of using their brain, which makes them think if they hunt lower level mobs 24/7 with eco of 2.95+ at a decent level dmg/hit, that they just can't lose, which is of course wrong too.

i suggest only ONE SIMPLE THING: if you lose too much, stop doing whatever you do and start thinking what you possibly did wrong, any only then try again. it's not even an issue of your maths and eco crunching skills, it's rather how to do it right and how to do it wrong.

oh, and don't forget to have a nice time please! it's quite easy if you're not too serious about this entropian project, and also alot cheaper. ;)

Back