Question: Should I tier up my Modified EK-2350?

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey everyone!

I'm having a dilemma when it comes to my mod-2350. The fap at tier 0 is excellent in terms of eco and heal/sec, but I am facing a expensive decision now with the fap being at tier 0.9. The tier costs come in around 450-500 ped to up the fap to tier 1, and I'm not sure if it is worth it.

For those who have this fap at tier 1, were you happy with your decision to tier it? I'm willing to listen to all responses and I'm curious to hear your suggestions/responses.

Thanks!

If you don't plan another fap upgrade in foreseeable future, then go for it, otherwise no. Looking at the market, the tiering expenses are hard to recover on selling.

I'm not fully content with my 2350 and might go after the 2600, so I certainly won't waste peds tiering it.

upd: and yes, t1 probably won't make much difference so it's merely step 1 towards further tiers. After using T5 fap-90 for a couple of years, I know that T5 makes a big difference and the enhancers last long enough to make it totally worth it.

Last edited:
I had T1 mod ek 2350, enhancers wore off, I kept using T0, not really a noticeable difference.

Then of course, when you get to T3-4, then it must get interesting, but costly :)

So what the people said already, either you plan on keeping it, then you might consider it, else not worth it.

ya, that's what i figured. I guess I'll keep it at tier 0.9 as later on, I might switch to the mod ek-2600 (or imp resto chip, we will see).

Back