I dont Know. Help Needed

DurakJung

Prowler
Society
The mental Kangaroos
Durakk Jung
Not actually eu related however have had this problem for over 12 months.

I keep getting this bounce back message on both Windows live mail and my iphone msgs.
It either comes back to me or to the people I email or msg.

I have and use 3 computers. However it appears to attach to certain emails or sites from each computer randomly. Plus iphones.

More details available to any one who has a similar problem.

Hi there,
How are you doing?
I'm pleased to share my good experience with you...:)
I've bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 for myself last week!!lol
It's a mazing, even beyond my imagination!!
This is the shop I got the Galaxy S4: {URL="wlmailhtml:{C12C9F12-8BE8-4438-A74D-EDD583AABC0B}mid://00000002/!x-usc:http: // www . e1eoem . info/"}www . e1eoem . info{/URL} tell them you heard the news from me, they may offer you free shipping or some discounts for sure .lol
And i watched the movie Insidious: Chapter 2, I really admire director James Wan, especially his talents in horror movies
Next month I will do some trip to the country side.
Best regards
Sincerely Yours:Name edited

Last edited by a moderator:
/mod note/

I moved the thread to thread Technical section - although it's not related to EU and so could possibly go in 'Off Topic', I think you'll get a better response from the members who generally contribute in Technical.

I was also uncomfortable just having that link remaining as clickable.
For the record, I changed the [ brackets around url commands to {, and added a couple of spaces into the address.

Thanks Serica

Its been a real pain in the proverbial.

I consider myself as pretty computer wise however this has been bugging me for a long time.

Cheers Jung

/mod note/

I moved the thread to thread Technical section - although it's not related to EU and so could possibly go in 'Off Topic', I think you'll get a better response from the members who generally contribute in Technical.

I was also uncomfortable just having that link remaining as clickable.
For the record, I changed the [ brackets around url commands to {, and added a couple of spaces into the address.

Did you already try a boot cd/usd stick and scan your Hd for malware ?
Do you use any toolbars, freeware, free emoticons ?
Do you use a mail client or the website interface from your email provider ?

Unfortunatly i only know a german website where you can request aid from a proficient anti malware / virus expert who will request to run a programm and ask for some logs from your pc and give you a hand tailored solution.

Note : this might take a while the guy helping you do this vouluntary in his spare time.

http://www.trojaner-board.de/

im sure something like this exist in english too

I'd expect this when people log into their webmail using a google link or something or perhaps when the smtp server is not your provider's but something rogue...

Simple you open an email with malware and infected your email account and all your contacts.

You should contact your email service provider support.

If you use an email manager like outlook you should try an anti-malware.

https://malwarebytes.org/

When you navigate, open emails, see movies, it creates temporary data on your pc, i would recomend CCleaner to clean this kind of stuff.

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Last edited:
By far the best place in the world to help with this stuff, is spywarehammer.com

These guys help anyone out, free of charge. Just read their FAQ, and be sure to follow what they say.

I have used them on several occasions over the years, especially with the most difficult stuff.

At the very least, you will have the cleanest computer in the world at the end.

Use them, use them, they are awesome!!!

Rgds

Ace

Malwarebytes is another nice free program. You will want to run more than one anti-malware software since each software is only composed of a database of known malware. The program looks for little "signatures" in the files of your computer.

Back