entropedia a joke

Hass

Guardian
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Hass Hassan Ingram
Someone fix it, its slower than a slug in a hail storm climbing mount Everest on ice in minus 100.

Someone fix it, its slower than a slug in a hail storm climbing mount Everest on ice in minus 100.

*while eating the hottest chilli in the world*

Rgds

Ace

Yeah, and so many people would invest in it. But the owner as far as I know don't want to let anyone manage it.

So well, we have to live with this half-working thingie.

Yeah, and so many people would invest in it. But the owner as far as I know don't want to let anyone manage it.

So well, we have to live with this half-working thingie.

This is not entirely correct. There is always the option to create something new.

Yea it's disappointing. I've offered to take it over and make it better or at least available (lol), but I've been stonewalled. The guy witte asked to develop it has had 2 years and each time has said he was working on something.

I have rebooted the Entropedia server, so hopefully it will fix the issue with slow responding pages.

As for the other discussion, I am a custodian of the Entropedia database and can provide a recent database dump for anyone who wishes to create a community project or even a whole new wiki inferface using the data.

Contact me via PM if you are interested.

I have rebooted the Entropedia server, so hopefully it will fix the issue with slow responding pages.

As for the other discussion, I am a custodian of the Entropedia database and can provide a recent database dump for anyone who wishes to create a community project or even a whole new wiki inferface using the data.

Until something better happens would it be possible to have the server reboot automatically like once a day or at least once a week?

Should run with this 5$. This could be a way to make entropedia better.

It didn't.

For now I've stopped updating loots as waiting two+ minutes after each click is a bit too much.

No matter how bad entropedia is right now, unfortunately it still is one of the best resources for EU, so we are stuck with it, till something better comes along.

Just shows you the state of the community / game environment when the best resource is so bad.

:(

Still very slow.

Back