Help: Looking for Longblade reward mobs?

SpeedMetalVai

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Steve Stevie Vai
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone has mob recommendations that reward Longblades. I'm looking for something small-med, enough to grind them using Lokabhu Electrifier Sword. I was trying to check on Entropedia...but its so slow. :(

Navi mission chain - stage 6 (60k killpoints) is repeatable and has longblade reward and navi should be in range to be hunted with your sword.
Addded benefit you can unlock access to warehouse 2.

Iron Challenge: Maffoid Stage IV 21k points 30ped longblade skill
IFN Challenge: Jori Stage 4 4800kills 3ped longblade skill (20hp mob)
Iron Challenge: Ambulimax Stage I 600 points 1ped skill

i think those are the most interesting ones...

does it have to be longblades skill? or skills that affect the profession?

if its other skills to, look at foul, easy and give Melee Combat at each Stage (while less effect than Longblades it gives good HP too)

Rex has the only one worth doing.

You'll get more skills loading up on enhancers + skill pills than any mission. Focus on MU and returns and skills will come.

Drone, Trooper, Harbinger (You choose which rewards you want. Longblades is a choice, although so is Evade...)

And the three of them are killpoint missions - at least the last time I checked.

Thanks guys, got somethings to start on now. :) I actually did start on the drone mission as mine was already in progress. I'll finish the stage III, and go from there. :)

Bronze challange: Mind Reavers 130 or 110 ped tt longblades. Support is not answering to clarify unfortunately.
By the time you would get to bronze you would probably max all arkadian blades anyways unless smth like niflheim is your goal.

Cheers
Soko

Thanks Soko, MR bronze is actually on my agenda. I was thinking get 38/38 to max the Immolation sword first then go finish them, I'm at 28k/60k on the bronze, but I feel like the electrifier would be a little small.

Since support wont tell you, rewards are:
110.63 Longblades
71.56 Light Melee Weapons
35.78 First Aid

Thanks Soko, MR bronze is actually on my agenda. I was thinking get 38/38 to max the Immolation sword first then go finish them, I'm at 28k/60k on the bronze, but I feel like the electrifier would be a little small.

Since support wont tell you, rewards are:
110.63 Longblades
71.56 Light Melee Weapons
35.78 First Aid

Thats from mission tracker, but when u accept mission it says completely different values to all 3 reward choices about 20% higher, once accepted they show what you quoted. I dropped mission several times to but still shows 2 diff rewards before and after accepting mission.

Back