Entropedia Database Dump

Just found this thread. Thank You+

This looks good, so now we just need a proper updatable web application that doesn't break. Now that is hard to do. I know, because I've done some in the past.

Any updated sql dump?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'd like to create a dashboards on entropedia data. :computer:
From what I could see in the DB dump, it seems like there are some inconsistencies (like missing loot types, etc).

Could someone tell me if there is some work in progress on making it more consistent/complete?
Could it be possible to have some access to it (dump or sql access)?

Thx in advance and HoF a lot! :cool:

Hi!
After a long period of absence or intermitant play, i was kinda counting on entropedia to help me get in touch with the game again.. but now it's gone.

How do u work with those dumps? I click on it and a 404 error shows.

Tx for your work there, it's much appreciated (I admire your tenacity too).

Naifas

Hi 711, could we possibly get an updated database dump?

I have made a copy of the Entropedia database available for download:

www.entropiaforum.com/downloads/wiki/entropedia_2016-11-08.sql.gz (707 MB)

The database format is MySQL.

Entropians are free to use this database as a starting point for not-for-profit community tools and projects.

I have excluded a single table from the database dump, 'accounts', which contains Entropedia user account data (including email addresses) that should not be made public for security reasons.

***Previous Data Dumps***
www.entropiaforum.com/downloads/wiki/entropedia_2016-02-11.zip (662 MB)

Hello , is it possible to have a "FRESH" copy of the database plz ?

Regards,

Sweetyxx

Nice initiative!

Does someone still happen to have the ``entropedia_2016-11-08.sql´´ dump?
I know it's outdated but would be handy for a new project I started so I don't have to create a database from scratch.

Possible to get an updated dump of all the data?

Posted in wrong thread.

I just imported this into an SQL server, but I can't find the table that lists professions ( that skills contribute too ). In the skillsact table, there's a column for Skill ID and Activity ID, but I can't find what the Activity ID is referring to.

My WIP wiki reader is here:

I was working on something like this about a year ago, but I wasn't liking the way it was working out. This seems much better. If y'all agree, I'll keep putting work into it.

I just imported this into an SQL server, but I can't find the table that lists professions ( that skills contribute too ). In the skillsact table, there's a column for Skill ID and Activity ID, but I can't find what the Activity ID is referring to.
Any chance you can upload it and send a link? I'm curious about the database composition (data as well off course).

Any chance you can upload it and send a link? I'm curious about the database composition (data as well off course).
The dumps are in the OP here.

I also am not finding the mining finders data. I think maybe a couple tables were missed out from the export.

Links are down, that's why I asked and revived this thread.
Ah.
Now that you say that, I realize I think I got it from the link in this post:

@711 Could you maybe share a new database dump for 2023?

Back