Male | Male
    Dave Ace Flyster
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nice move, big thanks!

me and my boss are IT professionals/coders and we will have a deeper look into it this weekend

we got everything we need in our company, like a 32gb 32core interlagos db-server, or our dedicated 100mbit fibre internet, and the friggin skills to get the shit done

I have zero database / website programming skills, so i will contribute good will

Rgds

Ace
    My published novel: 'The Eyes of the Devil'
    Book 1 "The Shadow Grounds" first draft - 100%, first edit - 100%, second edit - 0%
    Neverleave - 5% first draft
    Meeting of worlds - 5% first draft

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Norian Norian Xx
    Society
    Guess Who??
    Quote Originally Posted by Caillend View Post
    Not possible, since you can't read out the loot itself or stats of items/mobs automatically. There was a tool working with Entropedia in the past that could track your team loot for a mob and you could then upload it to entropedia.
    OK, maybe not auto but maybe semi auto? Some sort of screen grab method like with jderge?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mr raxxor Swedir
    Society
    Swedish rangers
    Images
    Nice I'm going to tank it down and store it. If someone hasn't created a second Entropedia site by summer and I'm not too busy I'll build a new Entropedia site just for the fun of it and as a bakup for myself if Entropedia goes down(or I'm getting to furious with waiting for a response from entropedia.info, hehe ).
    Raxxor

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am fairly new with sql files, and I have it uploaded, but it is a bit too big to break into smaller files without root access I guess.

Is there a program that can take a base file like the one released and break it into separate database files? This would make it a snap to move around. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Caillend View Post
    Not possible, since you can't read out the loot itself or stats of items/mobs automatically. There was a tool working with Entropedia in the past that could track your team loot for a mob and you could then upload it to entropedia.
    This is possible but the code is a bit tricky. You need to use the same OCR libraries that skill scanner uses, and you could read the loot as it pops up on the overall window (not loot box) with training.
    Records to date: 7454 Caldorite / 40680 Brood of Unruly / 35186 Explosive Projectiles
    I offer crafting on demand with over 1600 unique blueprints, many rares, and many high QR.

2008 cashout(profit) / 2011-2016 5k-384k total natural skills and still goin.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Age of Enlightenment
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    I am fairly new with sql files, and I have it uploaded, but it is a bit too big to break into smaller files without root access I guess.

Is there a program that can take a base file like the one released and break it into separate database files? This would make it a snap to move around. Thanks

This is possible but the code is a bit tricky. You need to use the same OCR libraries that skill scanner uses, and you could read the loot as it pops up on the overall window (not loot box) with training.
    I would stick it on a server and use Navicat to look at the structure and data , you can also move stuff around if you want using this and copy tables as well really easily.

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Site Admin
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have created another archive which contains each Entropedia database table in a separate .sql file for those having trouble with a single large file.

http://www.entropiaforum.com/downloa...dia_tables.tgz

Note that these .sql files do not contain database creation commands, so you will need to create the database manually before importing these individual table files.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 711 View Post
    I have created another archive which contains each Entropedia database table in a separate .sql file for those having trouble with a single large file.

http://www.entropiaforum.com/downloa...dia_tables.tgz

Note that these .sql files do not contain database creation commands, so you will need to create the database manually before importing these individual table files.
    This sir is beautiful. Thank you.

I have created a method in which to update databases from within the game via an Overwolf app. If I ever finish this as a releasable version I will surely post it here.
    Records to date: 7454 Caldorite / 40680 Brood of Unruly / 35186 Explosive Projectiles
    I offer crafting on demand with over 1600 unique blueprints, many rares, and many high QR.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Worked great, couple of small questions though.

Regarding the images database, it is quite massive. Before I break this one apart, what does it contain?

Does this actually contain the images in the database or just references to images stored on the entropedia site?

Previously I had manually grabbed each item I didn't have a SS for from encyclopedia and put into a gallery on my site to grab from, but that takes a ton of time.

Is there a way to grab the image galleries another way, in a bulk fashion? I would much prefer to link images via directories than via mysql. I assume you would rather I not be pulling from your sites images every time someone needed an image from my site.

Thanks again.

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Regarding the images database, it is quite massive. Before I break this one apart, what does it contain?
    The images themselves. But the encoding is eluding me.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCapital View Post
    The images themselves. But the encoding is eluding me.
    they are gifs, and their binary stream (in different image sizes) is put into blobs (binary objects) in the database.

there is a "Type" field in the table set to "image/gif", and also you can see the first bytes of each binary image containing "GIF89a" as specific format version.
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast