Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Go and Adapt......Be worth something....

Last edited:
Total Loot: 284 191 PED
Highest Loot: 169 167 PED

11 years? Judging by the most important tool in EU , you were active only 1-2 years.
Adapt my friend.

The "most important tool in EU" wasn't around 11 years ago. The data it reports can also be quite inaccurate. You ought to be smart enough to realize that, messi91. Anybody who relies solely upon EntropiaLife to judge aspects of other players is being foolish.

add me to the list.

FruSnabel FruSnabel FruSnabel

Yes, please

I too have recently come back from a bit of a break and found that all my mining efforts end up in the TT. How is this a thriving and diverse economy? Why did this happen? I mined a lot, I do again. I admit I love TT gambling but I would rather live without that than to play a virtual slot machine that doesn't even pretend to be anything else.

:(

Elissia Eli Talor

edit: NVM derp

edit edit: I read some of the older posts from the last thread where people expressed concern that there still needs to be a constant flow of explosive ammo. That isn't a problem. Anyone ground filters in their crafting career? Filter grinding. Hundred and thousands of filter grinding peds. Back when there wasn't even an auto clicker. There is absolutely no need to make these nanocube blueprints. Terrible idea. If you want to create higher tier blueprints, make them use actual resources with higher quantities. Or add a few rarer resources. There were tons of ways to do this but they went with the easiest and it's hurting the diversity and color of the game.

Last edited:
What were MA thinking cutting hunters, miners or crafters out of the equation? Was it too hard to make a nanocube blueprint or was this all just a cunning plan to make quick dollars fast knowing what a bunch of degenerate gamblers play this game? I really do hope it was a "cunning plan" as this level of incompetence is something Baldrick would be proud of and alarm bells should be ringing for anyone who has any money "invested".

untitled_811857.jpg

The economy is tanking and whilst MA skim off the top with the nanocubes being available from the TT, miners TT their ore's, hunters TT their crap loot and crafters... well they just craft explosives don't they.... the other day I counted the HOF table and out of the top 100 spots, 74 were explosive projectiles. Champagne all round at MindArk HQ!

Unless the next update starts to fix what MindArks mismanagement (or greed) has broken I can see myself waving EU off for good once and for all.

Add Me
PostHistory PostHistory Hax

Also updated my signature with the link to this thread!!! we should all do this who votes :)

Last edited:
breaking my self-imposed exile (due to the unacceptable censorshit in this place) to add my name to this petition. exp ruins the game (plus it's boring when every single ath is this crap)

Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger

Add me also.

Crystal Crissy Dunstone.

This BP has completley destroyed the EU economy.

I don't want them removed, just stop them dropping metal residue.....

Rgds

Ace

Please add my name to the petition, too:

Glyphan (UPC, Miner since 2004)

Remove them, or modify them, or do anything you want but find a solution because mining is useless for the moment

Add me to the petition

Miss Nalia universe

Great to see so many people still signing up. Does anyone know if the number of EP globals per week/month has decreased since the petition began? I'm guessing everyone who has signed stopped manufacturing them right :laugh: ? (I still haven't got around to working out how to use entropia life yet )

I sold my bp's after I signed the petition but i realise that the person who bought them is probably now clicking away on my behalf lol, probably should of just held on to them :rolleyes:. If enough people stop clicking them we should make an impact on the globals.

I don't remember many other occasions where so many people got together behind something, so it is really nice to see.

Great to see so many people still signing up. Does anyone know if the number of EP globals per week/month has decreased since the petition began? I'm guessing everyone who has signed stopped manufacturing them right :laugh: ? (I still haven't got around to working out how to use entropia life yet )

I sold my bp's after I signed the petition but i realise that the person who bought them is probably now clicking away on my behalf lol, probably should of just held on to them :rolleyes:. If enough people stop clicking them we should make an impact on the globals.

I don't remember many other occasions where so many people got together behind something, so it is really nice to see.

I doubt people will stop clicking them, to be honest. I click the lower level ones but when asked about it yesterday, yes, I still click them. But by signing it it means that IF they remove them, I wouldn't be upset about it or anything. I'd be okay and happy about it. So, no worries.

Add me to the list

Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff

You can add me:

Devon Deeveon Knight

I think the problem is far more extensive than just the explosives bps. However, I agree that the level II-IV ones were a major mistake though.

My suggestion for amicably rectifying that mistake would be to change it so that Explosives bps only output explosives and gems on success and only nano on partial success. That way the people just looking to gamble don't negatively impact the rest of us and explosives can be had for near TT as it would seem MA wants them to be.

Are EPs a universe wide thing or something only on caly? I mean can you get nanocubes on ARK/Rock as well?

Last edited:
Back