Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

How would you feel to pay 4200 peds for 1000 ped ammo witch will last few hours of hunting?

Long time a go i played a game where ammo was TT + MU 420%.
Weapons for that ammo were slow, low level and with small damage.
Yes MU went down with years but not enough.
After many years, last year went to 220%.
It was 220% even if most of ammo users abandoned that profession, some left game too.
And then MA learned a lesion and invented SME in trade terminal.

Big part of mind esence price was nexus with MU 200%+ for many years.
Even on last year before change to SME nexus was at 165% to 190% forming price of ME at 220%

MA could let explosives to be looted as it was or full fill community wish to make ammo craft able or put it on TT as they did with mind esence (synthetic mind esence)

Today we can buy nexus at 103% to 109%
That mean that all past years some ppl profited badly and in same time caused profession to die and many players to quit.
Because human nature and behavior wont change as we have seen in past 8-10 years on Mind Essence example - crafting ammo of any type cant be left in hands of few miners, hunters, traders, resellers, other profiteers and parasites. So price of crafting resources and ammo production must be controlled even in so called free real cash economy.
Because all that RCE depend on consumers (mostly hunters).
Hunters will not pay 2k, 3k or even 4k peds for ammo worth 1000 peds.(as happened with ME)
Without consumers you know where you can put EU RCE game...

Last edited:
Materials, especially ores are hardly selling and markups are all time low. Thanks MA for piece of shit BP and ruining game.

This blueprint should give as residue Shrapnel . Maybe this is the only way to fix something in economy of this game . Energy Matter Residue and Metal Residue should drop only from blueprints that use ores,enmatter,loot from the game not something from TT.

Replace Residue with NanoCube for BPs - Res is almost TT anyway.

Make EP use ANY Ore or Enmatter - That way the cheapest stuff would always find a buyer and gain some MU

Add me to. This BP was one of the worst ideas ever from MA.
Patrick Patrickx72 Sandler

Materials, especially ores are hardly selling and markups are all time low. Thanks MA for piece of shit BP and ruining game.

Ores markup was dropping way before the exp bps were introduced. Apart from amps theres hardly anything worth crafting.

People need to wake up, the vast majority that gamble on exp bp, only gamble becuase of the tt materials. If MA removed the bps, there wouldnt all of a sudden be a massive increase in markups, as most of the gamblers wouldnt bother.

What you would see is shit load LESS ped being spent on crafting. So a shit load less ped in the loot pool.

What MA should do is remove residue, that would solve all the issues.

Rgds

Ace

Have to agree with you there. I don't understand the point of the residue system at all. It seems to serve only to exponentially reduce the demand for mining and hunting loot.

Have to agree with you there. I don't understand the point of the residue system at all. It seems to serve only to exponentially reduce the demand for mining and hunting loot.

Well it does blow huge chunks when you click click click a limited BP and you finally succeed and its got a TT of 20 peds.

Rgds

Ace

Yup.

+rep.

pretty sure the idea behind ep bp was to crash the markup of residue to make items cheaper in markup, thereby reducing the "cost to play" which has been a mission of MA's for the last year.

Yup.

+rep.

pretty sure the idea behind ep bp was to crash the markup of residue to make items cheaper in markup, thereby reducing the "cost to play" which has been a mission of MA's for the last year.

Easiest way would be to make residue obselete and use nanocubes instead, so crafters loot nanocubes which can be tt'd or bought from tt to fill (l) items. Residue is so close to tt anyway why even bother to have it anymore.

Easiest way would be to make residue obselete and use nanocubes instead, so crafters loot nanocubes which can be tt'd or bought from tt to fill (l) items. Residue is so close to tt anyway why even bother to have it anymore.

because it would go back up to ~105% if not looted by crafting ep bp....

I've given up expecting MA to make the right or the rational decisions a long time ago though.

because it would go back up to ~105% if not looted by crafting ep bp....

I've given up expecting MA to make the right or the rational decisions a long time ago though.

For myself i preferred things as they were, but MA seem intent on keeping residue at almost tt. So close to tt that we may as well be rid of it and use nanocubes instead :laugh:.

For myself i preferred things as they were, but MA seem intent on keeping residue at almost tt. So close to tt that we may as well be rid of it and use nanocubes instead :laugh:.

if the problem is the metal res you get by crafting explosives, they can solve it by change the metal res you get to animal oil res, so, metal res will go up in mu again..

only bad side now that resources are close to tt :laugh:

Don't get rid of residue UNLESS we can change the crafting machine to take nanocubes instead of Residue to add to the TT value of L items....

Don't get rid of residue UNLESS we can change the crafting machine to take nanocubes instead of Residue to add to the TT value of L items....

That is what i was suggesting, get rid of all residues, leave nanocubes in the tt and instead of using residue you use/loot nanocubes. So nanocubes to fill items as we now use residue and is available from the trade terminals as it is now.

why not just cap the max multiplier for ep4 at 1k x? so the maximum theyd be able to get is 20k peds with it.
you could still give the constant ep and residue supply for cheap and you could still skill with it but the real ATH chaser gambler would need to pay markup on their gamble, just like the miner need to do themselves with buying lvl 13s.
the hunter are something different anyway, as they need to invest a lot to be able to gamble with 20 ped per kill mobs (except the wiles on cyrene who are easily killable and cost like 17 peds or so)

why not just cap the max multiplier for ep4 at 1k x? so the maximum theyd be able to get is 20k peds with it.
you could still give the constant ep and residue supply for cheap and you could still skill with it but the real ATH chaser gambler would need to pay markup on their gamble, just like the miner need to do themselves with buying lvl 13s.

This sounds like a reasonable compromise, probably the best of the countless suggestions so far. I'd reduce the maximum further, like 1k ped. Then EP bp is for producing EP and residue and skilling, period. And the whole thing finally begins to make sense over the old way of having an ammo type only obtainable through loot.

Not sure why people keep suggesting to tinker with the residue (remove, replace with nanocubes, replace with animal res)?

Doing any number of things to the residue part of this explo mess won't help increasing demand for mined resources again.

I always considered that to be the big issue

Sign me in

Aranthir Athal Lander

Not sure why people keep suggesting to tinker with the residue (remove, replace with nanocubes, replace with animal res)?

Doing any number of things to the residue part of this explo mess won't help increasing demand for mined resources again.

I always considered that to be the big issue

People craft explosives for 3 reasons:

1) to produce explosive projectiles (ignore this, it's probably less than 1% of clicks)
2) hunting the ATH
3) producing metal residue

Now, before we had the Explosive BPs, people hunted and got explosive projectiles as loot. Hunters would sell EP for markup or use them. In my experience, it was actually easier to obtain explosive projectiles from auction BEFORE the BPs were introduced, because hunters worked hard for those EP and wanted to get every bit of MU they could, even if it was only 102%. So, reverting to the old way won't harm rocket users.

ATH hunters: before explosive BPs, people would gamble craft using low markup minerals and enmatters. This was more expensive for the gamblers but gave miners something to do and resulted in more crafted items being available on auction and in shops. Now, almost all crafters are mindlessly clicking explosive BPs that real items are no longer being made in any appreciable quantity. So planet partners can only make UL items now because crafters won't click the real BPs that require resources. And of course, miners can't mine and sell in volume. I would not be surprised if two thirds of all resources mined end up in the TT now.

Metal residue: before explosive BPs, metal residue was just as easy to obtain. It came from gamble crafters and item crafters, in around the same quantity and price as now, but it gave opportunity to miners.

Let's be real... explosive BP crafting is now around 95% of all crafting in terms of TT cycled. If it was an experiment, the results are in: the economy is on life support. Explosive BPs need to be removed ASAP. I don't think it's too late to save the economy and the game, but MA needs to move quickly, another year like this and it will be a different story.

People craft explosives for 3 reasons:

1) to produce explosive projectiles (ignore this, it's probably less than 1% of clicks)
2) hunting the ATH
3) producing metal residue

4) blueprint drops (explo I on quantity can be profitable due to bp drops in certain circumstances)
5) Monria daily crafting mission

The big picture is mostly correct of course, I'm just nitpicking :)

4) blueprint drops (explo I on quantity can be profitable due to bp drops in certain circumstances)
5) Monria daily crafting mission

The big picture is mostly correct of course, I'm just nitpicking :)

isnt doing ep1 on quantity highly unprofitable as every random return roll below 1 pec is a failed attempt thus resulting in roughly 60% returns? condition barely works though

Haven't been able to sell bugger all the past week or so. And why would anyone buy my mined resources when they can just buy nanocubes?

Should have had my name added a while back, but please add me!

Doubt MA will çhange anything, but yeah add me too.

Back