Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

but that's because of ammo burn on amps and because of UL amps...
ND got it right on rt, none of the amps on rt has ammo burn, 50 minutes of shooting and then you need new amp, guess how much crafting that leads to ^^

I used to hunt on rt with shacka-a-lacka MK I , that's one of those amps, the 10-30 low level vixen hunters couldn't keep up with the supply of materials for making them because i was burning through them way too fast ^^

When you do not have ammo use to dilute the decay of an item, you have a low percentage you can pay at market, which leaves crafters paying shit for everything.

The counter to this is either by increasing TT like Rocktropia to dilute the costs on the output using residue, or dilute the costs using a ratio of ammo to allow crafting cost and market markup to be higher, which results in the game being a lot healthier in economy(queue armatrix and the amps that use probes).

I don't really want to have to sink 300 ped in a gun every damn time, I'd rather pay some markup for a 50 ped gun that lasts 6x as long as it results in more for the economy along the way.

When you do not have ammo use to dilute the decay of an item, you have a low percentage you can pay at market, which leaves crafters paying shit for everything.

The counter to this is either by increasing TT like Rocktropia to dilute the costs on the output using residue, or dilute the costs using a ratio of ammo to allow crafting cost and market markup to be higher, which results in the game being a lot healthier in economy(queue armatrix and the amps that use probes).

I don't really want to have to sink 300 ped in a gun every damn time, I'd rather pay some markup for a 50 ped gun that lasts 6x as long as it results in more for the economy along the way.

I get that, however amps lasting rather long reduces the demand for them.
Maybe another and better option would be to expand the nanobots.
Faster reload nanobots, example:
Tier 1 - 5%
Tier 2 - 10%
Tier 3 - 15%
Tier 4 - 20%
Tier 5 - 25%
Tier 6 - 30%
Tier 7 - 35%
Tier 8 - 40%
Tier 9 - 45%
Tier 10 - 50%

Granted, Tier 10 nanobots will be a large DPS buff, however it would drastically reduce the lifespan of gun/amp..

I get that, however amps lasting rather long reduces the demand for them.

The point is their number of uses is about the same in this example, 1/6th less decay, 1/6 the TT total. The amps last the same amount of time, and then you don't have to spend so damn much on it.

Then the % is higher that we can pay which gives more along the way for the economy.

The point is their number of uses is about the same in this example, 1/6th less decay, 1/6 the TT total. The amps last the same amount of time, and then you don't have to spend so damn much on it.

Then the % is higher that we can pay which gives more along the way for the economy.

no, reduce ammo burn, increase decay and up the max TT to keep the MU on shooting rather low but still it having less uses than currently...

take out all the crating machine in game and make them portable whit decay problem solve

Back