Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

i'm starting to wonder if this boat has sailed, they were added nearly a year ago, so its too late to remove it, or maybe change the BP.

i think its better to change the way the cubes are obtained, remove them from the TT and its created by refining shrapnel and sweat (or something)

or maybe make it robot filters, gives them a use

Add me please: syntax syntax error

TBH though, considering what a big win this has been for MA, I don't see it changing. We can still hope...

i'm starting to wonder if this boat has sailed, they were added nearly a year ago, so its too late to remove it, or maybe change the BP.

i think its better to change the way the cubes are obtained, remove them from the TT and its created by refining shrapnel and sweat (or something)

or maybe make it robot filters, gives them a use

Agree with the cubes.

Last edited:
Im already on the list, but just have a need to say it again:

REMOVE THIS SHIT FROM THE GAME (IT IS KILLING IT):wise:

Sign me up too. I think the resources should be looted and mined.

Colbey Kyndig Callistinsson

Me too. Just remove the nanocrap from the TT and make it lootable or refinable from some other crap, because there's for fucking sure enough worthless/useless crap that wants to be refined instead of TTed.

Thanks in advance... :yup:

I agree

You can ad me to the list.

Regards, Roni

full avatar name: Geronimo Roni Last

Last edited:
One more here to add on list.

Bigdaddy Longhairedlover Trim

Ty Bella.

I'd agree with removal or adjustment
This was a move to destroy the game a bit further
atm there's way too much ppl sitting their ass on CLD / AUD and not playing and then expect MA to profit :rolleyes:

add my name
Paulo Manique Santos

Of course, add me to that petition.

This has been the most outrageous move from MA toward the economy.

(I would include equus (for privateer owners) and regen chip (for healers) or also the to many shrooms loot for mod emk - but let's say that is nothing in comparaison to that evil EP BP).

Market is sick, it's time to do something about it!

Cheers,

HaKuRa HaKuRa 53i

i`am agree too
[Igor Kromas Guk]

I already signed the petition but wanted to ask:
How removing the explosive projectiles craft will affect the game balance? Certanly just putting the ep on TT sale and removing the ep bp will have serious consequences on mining/crafting and therefore hunting too. And to be honest, I don't know if crafting explosive projectiles right now is in average on profit or on loss.

Please add me

Slinkii Butterknife Thundersauce

Thanks

Add me to the list please, let's get our economy back. Steve Stevie Vai.

After much deliberation add me please for some kind of change

Cutmyownthroat Marvin Dibbler

Jack Cappy Walsh :yup:

Ivan Top Holmes

PM me directly if a signature on to a statement in support of the petition is required from me.

*******Removed*******

Last edited:
I would also like to contribute to this.

Add me to the list please - Flo KingFlo Deepfried

Back