Question: Which healing tool to use?

Wolf2011

Young
So with all the new healing tools, which one is best for mid level hunting?

- Mod 2350
- Adjusted res chip
- Adjusted fap

I use adj restor + mod2350 as "panic fap", although the 2350 is quite slow for this role. It works fine on auto-use and saves me every time, but it doesn't feel right to use a fap on auto-use :) On the other hand, the only alternative would be a quick fap that heals for 100hp+ per use, but those are from a totally different price category.

I might or might not replace 2350 with 2600 later, but in any case it's a lovely combo and is going to pay for itself within few months, considering all the repairs they save me daily.

Adj FAP is completely outmoded by mod2350 in my book, even taking into account all the drawbacks of the latter. When/if its price drops to a half of mod2350, it might retake a niche, but until then I see no reason to choose it over mod2350.

In any scenario, a restoration chip is an absolute must have.

I use adj restor + mod2350 as "panic fap", although the 2350 is quite slow for this role. It works fine on auto-use and saves me every time, but it doesn't feel right to use a fap on auto-use :) On the other hand, the only alternative would be a quick fap that heals for 100hp+ per use, but those are from a totally different price category.

I might or might not replace 2350 with 2600 later, but in any case it's a lovely combo and is going to pay for itself within few months, considering all the repairs they save me daily.

Adj FAP is completely outmoded by mod2350 in my book, even taking into account all the drawbacks of the latter. When/if its price drops to a half of mod2350, it might retake a niche, but until then I see no reason to choose it over mod2350.

In any scenario, a restoration chip is an absolute must have.

I havethe same combo (adj resto + mod-2350) and it kicks ass. I love using it and i rarely die with this combo.

Back