Fix "Next Target"

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
It's really annoying when I'm being attacked and I hit "Next Target" and I get a reticle over a mob on the other side of the radar. Also, sometimes when it targets a mob behind me, my guy just runs backwards and never turns to actually attack. I mean, these issues aren't getting me killed, they are just annoying.

Fix please :laugh:

yep its annoying and wastes time. Targets every mob except the one actually attacking from behind. Seems to happen when there's a lot of mobs about. But still, it should target the one/s closest to the avatar and not ones that are furthest away.

I'm reduced to turning round and manually targeting the mob :) :silly2:

Please remove this option all together. Lets PLAY the game instead :)

Yes very anoying indeed, change it or make a new button "nearest mob"!

It's really annoying when I'm being attacked and I hit "Next Target" and I get a reticle over a mob on the other side of the radar. Also, sometimes when it targets a mob behind me, my guy just runs backwards and never turns to actually attack. I mean, these issues aren't getting me killed, they are just annoying.

Fix please :laugh:

Yes my theory on this one after some time with this new cool randomly selecting any mob not close to you is that it checks to see if the mob will be a good looter and if so will pick the next one. :)

I found for the most part to reset this you need to click the ground first and then it will select the next mob closest to you.

(I think next target is set as you stop and doesn't take in account for roaming mobs that my wonder away from you...)

But yes MA could you PLEASE fix this.

It selects next target that is further away than what you just had selected. You can press alt key first to select self, then next target will select the next closest mob. You can also macro the key combo so it's easier.

Most useless from all the library commands.

BTW - but lacking such obviously needed command as "assist". Now if the team members want to attack the same mob, they either will have to
1. look around looking who of the mobs is losing health
or
2. the team leader to put a marker on the target and then start to look around looking where the hell is the mob with the target marker

It selects next target that is further away than what you just had selected. You can press alt key first to select self, then next target will select the next closest mob. You can also macro the key combo so it's easier.

There have been times where I have multiple mobs on me and it still selects a mob all the way across my radar. Either way, it needs to be adjusted.

Actually, it seems to work a little differently for different mobs. For me, atrox and feffox almost always target the correct one, but spiders almost never do. However, my avatar almost always runs sideways or backward for atrox, but never does it for spiders or feffox. :dunno:

Back