TEAM EVENT : OLA 02 Atrox Paradise presents ATROX SAFARI

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Hello entropians !

Are you missing the good old days when you would gather your soc mates and massacre everything that stepped in front of you?

Relive those days on OLA 02 Atrox Paradise (North West of Nate Valley TP).

Register your team, hunt with that same team name throughout the week and if you are the team with the most globals, you win!

First prize: 300 PED
2nd prize: 150 PED
3rd prize: 50 PED

The Event will Start each Monday from 00:00 MA time and will END each Sunday at 23:59 MA time.

The event will start when there are at least 5 registered teams and the winning teams have more then 10 globals registered under their name.

This rule applies for each week. You register in advance for the following week. If you register a team on Thursday you can begin Monday.

The first round of this event will start on the 22nd of February, 00:00 MA time.

We will use the EntropiaLife.com website to monitor globals but we enjoy seeing your screenshots here! Don't be shy about posting your globals!

For those of you who find themselves without friends we give 100 PED prize to the solo player with the most globals that week (registering is required only once for this). Players must have at least 5 globals to qualify for this prize!

Event managing will be handled by: hitman nutrageti 47, prizes will be given each Sunday at 19:00 MA time at Akmuul tp or when you catch nutrageti online

Taxes are set to 3,7 % !

Cheers

Manuel

Guys, please remember you have to register!

For those of you who find themselves without friends we give 100 PED prize to the solo player with the most globals that week (registering is required only once for this). Players must have at least 5 globals to qualify for this prize!

Manuel

Lots of people seem to have not read this somehow...so outlining it :D

Asking me to register you is also a valid option :))

Registering: the awsome chick

register Fedge Napo Hekate

Since i have no friend i ll be playing solo ! ;D

edit: i suppose solo team is off the table ?

Last edited:
Will there be a scoreboard before end of week ?

Will there be a scoreboard before end of week ?

Well I was planning to make one but there really isn't much of a point in making an official looking one :)) You're definitely looking like this week's Solo Category winner :)

Rose Mou Renegarde 2 globals
Fedge Napo Hekate 14 globals

aha nice to hear xD

aha nice to hear xD

Well it's official, 100 ped for the solo category is yours!
I'll add you to friend list and contact you for prize :)

I have to put this event on pause for now due to the change in the 250 ped event which has to be remade to fit ola 02 again.

Back