What would you do with 20k?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Just hit a tower on foma so i am looking for some advice.

This is the gear i use atm:
Adj pixie/Angel + 5B/6A
Hedoc Mayhem
LC-100 Frontier T6.7 + A106
Howler T3.4 + A104
Rings: the (L) ones.

Things that have been crossing my mind:
adj or imp restoration chip
caly/ark deeds
New gun
New fap
keep it all on card

Let me know what you would do if you were me, withdrawing is not an option and melee is not my style

I heard the chip is hella worth it :)

Personaly id renew hunting /mining gear :)

My 2 pec:

Upgrade the rings to adj or imp to increase dps, eco and reduce armor/fap costs.
Get the adj resto chip to reduce fap costs.

Keep the rest to cycle on the bankroll.

Or buy a batch of level 13 amps and get back to FOMA per the motto "go big or go home" :wtg:

/Slupor

Imp (or better) Ares would be my first priority, no doubt. Makes more sense on higher dps guns but still an awesome tool and ped saver. Would probably also get an adj resto chip and then save the rest for bankroll.

Improved Restoration Chip is surely a great tool to have and very eco while improving indirectly your dps.

However hunting/mining with no buffer forces you to often sell at lower markups or tt some stuff while dedicating some funds to the ability of keeping stock and selling larger amounts will improve your returned peds over time - especially when you can afford to hold onto things and sell them when the price is right.

An Improved/Modified Ares ring can also boost your dps noticeably while keeping your same gear.

Another option auds/clds if the price is right - having some passive income can allow you to not have to squeeze every pec out of your hunting loot - depending on how much you cycle ;)

Gratz and my humble opinion:

You are not likely to see that (yourself) ever again in Entropia.
So invest it in what you like to do.

Ant

Adj pixie/Angel + 5B/6A
Hedoc Mayhem
Howler T3.4 + A104

caly/ark deeds
New gun
New fap
keep it all on card

Let me know what you would do if you were me, withdrawing is not an option and melee is not my style

My advise after hitting similar hofs would be not to invest in expensive ul gear which takes up all the ped. If i was to hit something like that again i would use it to complete a few mission chains and just enjoy the game for a few months without constant depo useing l gear as it pretty cheap these days. I wouldn't withdrawel it either as the first few weeks hitting an uber like that the loot is ok then after about 2 weeks cycling it the system seems to go into sucky mode again as if its storing up for another big one which could take weeks if not months to come out (in my case not at all lol). Remember the more you cycle the bigger the caps and harder they get to get a kick-out (a theory of mine which crafting wise appears right).

Deeds. Then you have 20k every few years.

compet deeds to avoid the markup... or 1/3 in those, and 1/3 invest in aud and 1/3 in cld.

Alternatively, buy some toys you've been eyeing for a while. Better yet, get the highest level bp you can and give it a few clicks.

Unless your Hedoc is tier 4 or better with all eco enhancers installed then id replace it.

Chip with S10 will get you by but a Adj Chip with a good eco L heal tool will work also.

If you plan to hunt big stuff then go for MK2350, if you hunt things in level 20 - 30 levels get Adj Chip heals are pretty much free and a nice bit of bio regen skill.

The rest looks great, just spend it as eco as possible! GL Bee!!!

Adj pixie/Angel + 5B/6A
Hedoc Mayhem
Howler T3.4 + A104

caly/ark deeds
New gun
New fap
keep it all on card

Let the money come to you, i suggest CLD or Ark Deeds, and try to loot a item way more fun.

Spend maybe 5-10 in something nice
Aud or gear
Then cycle the rest like suggested. Piling up for best MU.

Done go massive with it or even the 10k rly big hofs are usually followed by long period of less than adverage loots

I had spent 20 K on adj restauration chip and a spirit mk 1, after selling the Frontier then I had bought mod ek-2350

15 k on adj restoration, imp ares adj athenic and AUDS. Then the rest as bankroll

Thanks for all the suggestions so far! I will absolutely get that adjusted restoration chip as well as some auds i think. I love using the frontier but looking into upgrading this aswell (L1100E/bucket/spirit)

Unless your Hedoc is tier 4 or better with all eco enhancers installed then id replace it.

Chip with S10 will get you by but a Adj Chip with a good eco L heal tool will work also.

If you plan to hunt big stuff then go for MK2350, if you hunt things in level 20 - 30 levels get Adj Chip heals are pretty much free and a nice bit of bio regen skill.

The rest looks great, just spend it as eco as possible! GL Bee!!!
Yeah the hedoc is 3.9, aside from that adj rest would be come main fap and A L fap will be much better i think, noticed they are more eco too than the hedoc. Love it! thanks!

Let the money come to you, i suggest CLD or Ark Deeds, and try to loot a item way more fun.
This is also an option that i seriously consider, that rest chip is coming tho.

15 k on adj restoration, imp ares adj athenic and AUDS. Then the rest as bankroll
Rings yes, but they are a bit risky. We still don't know what changes MA will do them in terms of decay and how many more will keep dropping. I'd have to get a great price :yay:

Rule #1, never spend TT profits. Only markup.

or you will regret it.

Deeds. Then you have 20k every few years.

I would only recommend deeds to someone outside the game who never played the game or is inactive more than 6 months or can't use his brain to make more than 2ped/week.
If you love the game and like to turnover peds invest in your avatar.

@ Bee

Go ahead and tier the Hedoc Mayhem to T4 and throw in heal enhancers they last forever!

Buy an Adj Chip off auction house for under MU, once you get good your heals are almost free and the skills you get start to pay for chip.

Dont upgrade gun, hold that gun and use it whenever you can for fast kill rates
Get you something (L) with uber tier rates and low MU then you can tier it and throw dmg enhancers in if needed.

If oyu tier Hedoc to tier 4 and add heal eco enhancers it will be the same as stock Vivo T20 which is damn good trade off for the speed

Hold the rest on ped card and go eco as hell, you hit your big time dont get excited and blow it all fast.

UL gear is very unpredictable atm, get oyu something L with uber tier rates if you need that kind of power, otherwise stick to the gear you got now. Your in perfect setup mode for where you need to be.

GL Bee!!! and have fun with those ped! :dance:

I would buy 11 CLD, but that is absolutely no fun :)

I'd keep the peds for cycle budget in case you don't have one at that size from before. Having a big budget for that can help you not having to sell loot at low markup to keep cycling...

I would only recommend deeds to someone outside the game who never played the game or is inactive more than 6 months or can't use his brain to make more than 2ped/week.
If you love the game and like to turnover peds invest in your avatar.
Word! :wise:

20k invested in deeds doesn't exactly make u rich. Nah, I would rather try to ride the tiger, I would rather walk on the Katana blade.
Even if u fall off and end up with a defeat u still got so much fun. What's the few peds earned safely compared to that? :cool:

Yup I'm with everyone stressing bankroll, its so important. The adj resto is a no brainer, the rest I would keep to cycle.

You could form the Rumsponge 2016 Political Action Committee to elect Ben Rumson President of Virtual Reality.

Couple other questions:

• What do you normally hunt?
  • Would your upgrade choices make any difference in hunting those?
  • What would you like to hunt that you can't and what gear upgrade would help you?
  • What's your hunting style? (I.E. if you hunt things that can't really kill you and you just fap in between mobs as needed, or speed hunting w/ a mod fapper behind you.)
  • Is your ped card balance sufficient to cover at least 3-4 weeks of play?

You get what I'm looking for. Your play style and where this money could perhaps improve any "weaknesses" you have, instead of just buying the latest cool things. (unless they actually help, that is.)

Gratz again and good luck. :)

I advise you to get.

MarCorp Kallous-7
Adjusted Mayhem Hedoc

Would be a nice upgrade on your gun and fap

Well this is what I would do, not to much of an upgrade, but enough.

Yup I'm with everyone stressing bankroll, its so important. The adj resto is a no brainer, the rest I would keep to cycle.
This! I made up my mind :yay:

Sit back, think long and hard about what your future plans are in this game.
Spend wisely.
Good luck mate with whatever your decisions.

Last edited:
Back