What would you do with 20k?

Keep 10K on ped card, and the other 10K . withdraw and/or buy something you wish you had (and makes sense).

Deeds. Then you have 20k every few years.

If you buy CLD for 20K, it will yield 20K revenue in total over 5-6 years. Not really "every few years" :D

Id go to the bank get a cashiers check and send it to Switzerland so MA could hire people to fix this fing game. Exploiters are free to do as they pls, scammers keep on scamming and they dont give a shit about us at all, EP bp is still around tho so many of us cry out to be gone, aim botting stiill around tho a huuuuge chunk of player base send support to get rid of it.

Let the f it up and destory this fing game! Hell we work so damn hard to try and fix it and give them feed back and there greed seems to make all else fall on def ears....

This is bs...

If you buy CLD for 20K, it will yield 20K revenue in total over 5-6 years. Not really "every few years" :D

Reality was different for me. Who's to say it can't happen again.

Ive Pumped 12k USD in this game to get 66 dollars back in a hof, after 4 years of game play the least they could do is take 3k USD and hire someone to get things back on trak, no bs if they gave me 20k PED id send it back to them in a Cashiers Check so they could get htis game back where it needs to be! Period.

Id go to the bank get a cashiers check and send it to Switzerland so MA could hire people to fix this fing game. Exploiters are free to do as they pls, scammers keep on scamming and they dont give a shit about us at all, EP bp is still around tho so many of us cry out to be gone, aim botting stiill around tho a huuuuge chunk of player base send support to get rid of it.

Let the f it up and destory this fing game! Hell we work so damn hard to try and fix it and give them feed back and there greed seems to make all else fall on def ears....

This is bs...

How is your rant relevant or helpful to this thread?

How is your rant relevant or helpful to this thread?

Its not, neither r his other 100 same kind of threads/posts

Anyhow, imo priority should be:
-better ares
- better eco/dps/range wep
-resto chip

Deeds only if u have too much peds or too little time to play. Its easy to buy hunting stuffs with over 100% ROI (assuming the right turnover)

Last edited:
I love how this thread turned out for Bee, for once a lot of great advices to this often asked question!!

And I totally agree, adj rest + bank roll is the way to go.
But this got me thinking, one day I also want that chip!

What would you say is the minimum you should have left as bank roll if you allow yourself to lock 5k ped out of your current one? Atm I'm hesitating getting the chip since I feel it would set me back too much.
I need a big bank roll since I always try to squeeze as much out of the loot I gather as possible, and that takes time.

Also I see a lot of mention of rings, I was surprised about that, but I guess it makes sense.
I need to think this over.

Gratz again Bee!
:yay:

My bankroll is usually around the 50k mark plus or minus 10k, which many at my lvl think is too low and I'm planning to increase it. People I know that do the best ingame have 100k+ bankrolls.

Wow, I'd not expect that number, I do understand though!
How about at my level then? 50+ dps

wouldn't want to guess a number, it depends a lot on your turnover over time and what you hunt etc but I wouldn't want to try and manage anything under 20k.

My priority list!

My top two investment for you are;

First - Adjusted Restoration Chip (This will allow you to keep on cycling your peds.) 5.5k

Second - Ares Improved (This will allow you to keep cycling at a higher efficiency.) 4.5k

Third - Keep for a bankroll (10k peds should be more than enough for mid lvl hunting).

Whatever you do, save some PED for deed's
CLD-AUD-Compet or estate, anything that can bring you some income
Don't loose everything
...my humble opinion

number 1 purchase for a hunter should be that resto chip!

What would I do? Spend it on beer vodka and strippers like I normally do but as for you, I recommended that resto chip like so many others have suggested

Well...

Clothes/clothes..and then a boatload of armor and guns!! :yay:

You said

I decided to use my last 5k to do 5 runs on foma and see what i end up with.

Was that a sort of painful experiment where you honestly didnt expect anything big?
Most likelly. So maybe you where just in the mood for a crazy move.

What does that say about doing crazy actions?
Maybe sometimes it takes crazy actions to get a crazy outcome.

Maybe do something crazy thing and

see what i end up with.

:eyecrazy:

Like, put the money into a presidential campaign and compete against ND :D

Personally I would be in the illusion that I am investing when I am actually slowly using up the peds.

Anyway! Good luck spending your peds.

Invest in a nice weapon and with left over cycle cycle cycle

Wow, I'd not expect that number, I do understand though!
How about at my level then? 50+ dps

Like I said.. 4x your average base tt loss per month.

If you lose 5000 ped a month base tt (not accounting for markup), then you want a 20k br. The object is to decrease your risk of ruin.

Wtf

This thread showed up in my user cp thing. I clicked it and have no idea why it is in my user cp, it would be really great if you guys could narrow it down a bit, there is no linkage to what I posted previously?

This thread showed up in my user cp thing. I clicked it and have no idea why it is in my user cp, it would be really great if you guys could narrow it down a bit, there is no linkage to what I posted previously?
I dunno, but since you can't even remember it yourself it was probably just another one of your useless posts..?

you said :

I would eat Sushi fish, until I sploided. Just me :)

Thread only 6 pages. Just laziness to not look for a reason himself.

Armour is fine, in fact you might want to trade in angel for something like phantom and use a cheap L armour for the big mobs; all depends what you hunt.

Adjusted resto chip, as mentioned many times, is a game changer. Keep the hedoc for emergency heals.

Increase your damage with an arson TEN chip.

Keep the rest of the peds for bankroll, trading, or deeds.

I would go adj resto chip, as for rest man do what feels right.

Just don't rush into stuff if your current set up is doing what you need atm.

If I suddenly scored a 20K PED uber (not that THAT'LL ever happen in my avatar's lifetime...in all my years hunting, mining & crafting, I've never exceeded 900 PEDs)...I'd probably buy a set of (F) Liakon armor, I'm missing a 5B and 6A plate, I'd upgrade my Nemesis set to Adjusted, buy a DAR 9300 or some other similarly-spec'd long-range laser sniper rifle...and withdraw 10K PEDs. Whatever was left would go to ammo.

Back