Is this Killstealing?

Status
Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
So I just tp in (you can still see the bubble right when video starts)

It is a spawn of 4 mobs that instaspawns....I normally would have left because its a small spawn, but it is an event, but since I saw who it was, I said, screw it, I am gonna kill these mobs too.

I pull the first one, and he starts shooting it at about 75%.

Obviously he does WAY more Dps than me.

So my innocent little question is because this was only a 4 mob spawn, can he claim it as his, or if I shoot first and then he stops shooting and runs to my mob, is that killstealing?

This thread will last about 12 minutes. I promised I would never post here again...let this be my going away present :D

EDIT: Ok apparantly some people are so dumb....LOOK AT THE MOB STRAIGHT AHEAD. I tag it, it runs to me, and I am shooting it and at 75% health he starts shooting it and he gets the loot because he did twice as much dps.

I play with loot window, on the mob i shot when i zoned in, which was full health, he KS's it.

Last edited:
I dont see him doing any KS.

But i do see u break rules and harrasing him while competing in a event.

Did u even shoot the mob he did "ks"?

wtf was that with the spawning of the vtol to lower the mobs. That's obviously harassment and should be reported. Can we report and link to his youtube video?

no it isn't.

edit: yeah you did tag it and seems like he did KS you indeed after tagging them

Last edited:
There are no "camps" like everquest 1. Untouched mobs are fair game. I am wondering (since this doesn't seem to be the full thing) if he didnt tag it first.. hard to tell. But, the vtol antics at the end are problematic.

How I missed my weekend :popcorn:

lol you guys are such liars....you can clearly see him KS me. Why does WSS have to lie so much?

I shot it first, mob ran to me, he stops shooting his mobs and runs towards me and shoots my mob.

Yes I spawned my vehicle on him and messed with him after...so what...he is a kill stealer...face the facts!

I see you tagging a mob and i don't see him ksing that.

did you even see the video?

watch at 75% health he starts shooting it and its health drops down 3 times faster

Am i going mad or mental or something.
Are my eyes deceiving me?

That's 2 people shooting at one mob.

At one point you can see the hp of mob going down quicker due to both shooting it.

Again are my eyes deceiving me?

Am i going mad or mental or something.
Are my eyes deceiving me?

That's 2 people shooting at one mob.

At one point you can see the hp of mob going down quicker due to both shooting it.

Again are my eyes deceiving me?

Yes, you are being mesmerized by the gay club music, the announcer from Merlin, and a sexy canadian voice.

You can pre shot a mob then work another, then when the guy next to you starts shooting the one you pre shot while your killing another mob... I mean wth dude

So if you pre shot a few mobs in a spawn of only a few mobs and a guy runs up and shoots one of them you say hes kill stealing....

In fact your KS Taco you are pre tagging other mobs then the ones you are working on, one mob at a time and shot hte next....

Im tired of this WSS bull shit blame game, if they roll the whole spawn while you work one mob its fair game... GL Taco sit back and really consider whats going on.

Ill leave the post up to show im wrong... sorry Taco

https://youtu.be/IQYmTRdiuQo so people can see full screen

Last edited:
Yes, you are being mesmerized by the gay club music, the announcer from Merlin, and a sexy canadian voice.

Jokes aside please do enlighten me, what i am seeing is a KS.

Correct me please if i am wrong.

I'll write what i see, (T) shooting a mob, mob running to (T), (Y) joins in when mob reached (T)?

Should i be seeing that (Y) tagged the mob first but (T) stole it?

You can pre shot a mob then work another, then when the guy next to you starts shooting the one you pre shot while your killing another mob... I mean wth dude

So if you pre shot a few mobs in a spawn of only a few mobs and a guy runs up and shoots one of them you say hes kill stealing....

In fact your KS Taco you are pre tagging other mobs then the ones you are working on, one mob at a time and shot hte next....

Im tired of this WSS bull shit blame game, if they roll the whole spawn while you work one mob its fair game... GL Taco sit back and really consider whats going on.

OMG dude....I am not talking about the mobs by him...I am talkig about the one that was full health that I shot in front of me...

Damn dude, I thought you had a brain. You people make me sick.

Please watch the video again!

OMG dude....I am not talking about the mobs by him...I am talkig about the one that was full health that I shot in front of me...

Damn dude, I thought you had a brain. You people make me sick.

Please watch the video again!

Actually Im like non-sider in Entropy VS. WSS. I did watch this video like 10 times - there is no evidence for me that he KSed it from you. Unless "I see it first - hes all mine" rule have been established.

Only what I see here is that you have been harassing him for no reason (maybe the reason is only in your head).

Please make note im so pissed at MA about other crap they arent fixing ot actually pay enough attention to other things sorry about the jumping of conclusion.

But in this matter no one is innocent there was a war waged from both parties doing wrong, you just happen to have it on video.

Actually Im like non-sider in Entropy VS. WSS. I did watch this video like 10 times - there is no evidence for me that he KSed it from you. Unless "I see it first - hes all mine" rule have been established.

Only what I see here is that you have been harassing him for no reason (maybe the reason is only in your head).

Watch the health on the mob i was shooting dude....it goes down 3 times faster when he starts shooting it at about 75% health.

Watch it on youtube on fullscreen please.

The moment (T) was shooting that mob you can clearly see (Y) was tagging a different mob towards him and only turned to (T)'s mob when those 2 mobs reached him.

Again am i not seeing that?

Watch the health on the mob i was shooting dude....it goes down 3 times faster when he starts shooting it at about 75% health.

Im sorry. Thanks for explanation. Now I see it. You are right.

Jokes aside please do enlighten me, what i am seeing is a KS.

Correct me please if i am wrong.

I'll write what i see, (T) shooting a mob, mob running to (T), (Y) joins in when mob reached (T)?

Should i be seeing that (Y) tagged the mob first but (T) stole it?

Joda wsa shooting a mob he was already shooting, but the story goes way deeper then that, if you knew the whole story of why he would turn and shot another guys mob it would make much more sense. But a well known player shooting other peoples mobs has to have a very good reason to do such a thhing.

Joda wsa shooting a mob he was already shooting, but the story goes way deeper then that, if you knew the whole story of why he would turn and shot another guys mob it would make much more sense. But a well known player shooting other peoples mobs has to have a very good reason to do such a thhing.

That's indeed a whole different story, we know both of them are not on good terms, i am just writing what i am seeing in that video.

TY for the corrections to your initial reactions some of you.

My question remains, not whether or not he KS'ed me, because he did, but can he claim the entire spawn as his? I don't think so, if I shoot a mob first it should be mine right?

if he been grinding that spot for many hour and you drop in vtol behide him to try get the wave i would definetly kill the mob if i have the dps anw we all know you dont like each other

Lol yes yes, I know I have a problem with what he does to this game...but I never KS him ever.

I know its not a big deal, I could care less about the ped...but I figured today is a good day for drama.

And he DID fn KS me.

I know he wants to KiSs me, but I never thought he would KS me! :D

This was fun...it already lasted way longer than I thought it would.

if he been grinding that spot for many hour and you drop in vtol behide him to try get the wave i would definetly kill the mob if i have the dps anw we all know you dont like each other

It is not a wave lmao....jfc people if you dont know, dont talk. It is a normal spawn, yes it is small, but it has instant respawn so 4 people can hunt there comfortably.

I tp'ed in too btw...not vtol. You can see the bubble right when video starts.

oh ok you KS too....cool.

I tp'ed in too btw...not vtol. You can see the bubble right when video starts.

Status
Back