MA just flat pissed me off.

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
Sorry guys, but this is just "lukewarm canine excrement". I've sent two separate support cases to MA, which they have both ignored. I don't mean, they haven't answered yet - they just ignored them. The last case was about the bugged Golden Key.

They didn't even show the common decency of telling me to fuck-off. They just flat ignored me. So I sent them the following:

So - you ignore me.

Very professional and shows EXACTLY what you think of a person who, over the past years, has deposited well over $50,000 USD into your "game".

Your well-known "we don't give a shit" attitude towards the people who invest in your "game" is the WHY you have been losing market share. Too many of us old-timers are fed up with your crappy (so-called) customer-service and are simply quitting the game.

You have lied to us - you have cheated us - you have shown that we are nothing but bags of blood you can suck for your livelyhood, as any vampire would.

You promise much, deliver little, then play the school-yard game of "if we just ignore them, they'll go away".
Your attitude is of such an amateuristic manner I am astounded you're still in business. If I ran my business in the feeble manner you do, I wouldn't be listed on Dunn & Bradstreet (as my IRL company is), but operating out of a second story 250 square foot office in the seedy part of town.

Your inattentiveness to my original concern, simply put, just pisses me off.

I need to find another investment for my USD. Maybe a carwash in Florida.

and don't tell me how I'm just a whining bitch. There's hundreds of us who have, and still are, experiencing the same thing from MA's (so called) "customer service".

Last edited:
Golden key support cases should go to ark or ark forum.. mindark wont do anything with that but forward it to them.

Golden key support cases should go to ark or ark forum.. mindark wont do anything with that but forward it to them.

You're not seeing the whole picture here.

Tunnel Vision.

Reactions: EMW
You're not seeing the whole picture here.

Tunnel Vision.

No, I understand the big picture and I can't help him with that. But I can get him an answer on his original support case.

I am so with you. I get better customer service from my cable company - and I pay a lot less than I have payed for this game per month. I have low expectations too, but they never get near them. The communication between player and company continues to be total crap - or spotty at best. Had a community manager? HaH! that lasted for like 2 seconds.
I just got a reply from my support case about Halloween mayhem where it crashed with 1 hit left on the Big Pumpkin - now this is no where near your case level - it still is typical. Because it took a long time to get an answer that was generic and "bla bla who gives a crap" seeming attitude. My money is better spent elsewhere currently...

That answer for his original support case will just point to MA. Since MA controls loot and such(that's the response I always get from Ark team). You would think with all the support cases about golden key that something will happen. MA just doesn't care.

I understand you perfectly, I have myself a support case 1 month+ old, I tried to buy some boxes but instead got peds, I just asked them to take the peds from my storage and put the boxes there, but this must be a difficult task to do.

I keep thinking that there must be a good reason for them not to reply to support cases anymore. I am going through the same experience and so are others so, I am still hopeful there is some good reason why they cannot even acknowledge support cases anymore.

Somehow I doubt that the last message will speed up the reply from them. If I get service tickets like that at work, I just usually place them last in line again.

With that said, I am not defending MA. I have a 3 months old gold card issue waiting for response.

We got in game and on forum 2 official answers.
1. it work "as intended"
2. its MA who control loot.

But if planet partner cant design it own planet including extended loot table witch is a viable for all non generic mobs (ie mobs/npcs/boxes/area witch are not created by MA but by PP) and if PP is unable to set/predict how often will item drop then something is wrong with platform.
So case is for both - PP to check settings and MA to check the rest.

lol.. most companies would add you their blacklist if you badmouthed them like that. WHy not try to be little less drama-queen and little more sensible consumer.

I imagine that constant whiners who keep sending cases like yours, are on some kind of on hold list, as all my support cases have been resolved with days (if not hours and in some cases minutes).

When you go to shop, and there is a very long que, do you call the cashier and yell at him, and make the que wait even longer?

If i was MA i would tell you to go F yourself and read EULA about bugs and glitches if you approached me with case like you just copied. I am sure MA is much friendlier than i am and most likely they try to satisfy even the grumpy consumers, and thats why they are still up and running.

And no i dont have company myself, and it certainly isnt on Dunn & Bradstreet (whatever it should be..) but for some reason i have been able to communicate with MA just fine.

maybe its with ark issues, ive only ever had 2 support cases which took more than 3 days to reply,
1 was a aakas vault 4 bug, which both ark forum and MA ignored
and 1 was reporting a bug that could have been/has been expoilted for the solo MM, that reply came after the MM, which was fine

Seems their support is in real trouble these days in general.

I even had a support case with a question related to some stuff for a couple of 10K$ extra income they could earn and they didn't even reply to me. So I just withdraw the rest of my money too and will invest the original money elsewhere :)

Their loss ...

Atami

I reported an exploitable bug two months ago and received no reply; the bug however was fixed.

I presume they group similar cases and respond only to the first of the bundle.

got a support case open since 20 december no answer
another one open about 15 jan no answer
Perhaps they will give me same bla bla reply without the chance for me to reply, classy
Maybe mega amateurs fired all of them for incompetency , I hope

got a support case open since 20 december no answer
another one open about 15 jan no answer
Perhaps they will give me same bla bla reply without the chance for me to reply, classy
Maybe mega amateurs fired all of them for incompetency , I hope

Wait your turn, i have a year old support case still open :)

It's pretty clear that some support ticket channels are not being monitored. It is also clear that those support staff are being used for other things. Neither of which is a good model.

Want to also point out that d&B will accept any business if you pay their fee as my real estate was put on it for $700 the week after my filing went through and there was no reason for it to be and I was dumb enough to pay the fee.

Last time that happend to me, i got answer in same day i did withdraw.

"I can't depo", "lost item in inventory", "armor not working" and other typically mundane support cases I usually have answered within hours, if not a few days, which is how it SHOULD be.

It's the WTF cases that are being ignored.

I don't give a rat's ass that some of you would take the low-road of integrity with the "I'd put you on the bottom of the list" crap. You are the people who throw sand in the mechanics of life anyway, and are the cowards that relish in any supposed altitude over us "peons".

The most basic job of ANY business is to (at least) communicate with their customers. Fail to communicate and keep communication lines open will result in everything from hurt feelings all the way up to legal actions.

As I said originally: the LEAST they could have done was to tell me to STFU and keep shoveling $$$ into the game like the sheeple we are.

And no, I didn't pay a fee to be listed in the D & B database (though any company or person could buy their way in). It was the 32 years in continuous business.

I'm not the one who spent 50k USD on fake items and then come onto the forums to complain about support.
:rolleyes:

"I can't depo", "lost item in inventory", "armor not working" and other typically mundane support cases I usually have answered within hours, if not a few days, which is how it SHOULD be.

It's the WTF cases that are being ignored.

I feel for you but you need to understand that the above issues which you say were answered fast as you pointed out are system issues that are directed to MA whereas the Golden Key issue you submitted is a PP issue and was forwarded to them. Sorry to say for some reason the A-Team is being slow here. As many have pointed out, it would be best to rant about this issue on the Arkadia Forum if you haven't already and many of the A-Team do read the Arkadia forum and will most likely responded to it faster then this post here on the Calypso forum.

Every time I see someone spout that bullshit out of their mouth, I lose massive respect for Arkadia.
That is not the name of their business. They are Arkadia Studios.

I feel for you but you need to understand that the above issues which you say were answered fast as you pointed out are system issues that are directed to MA whereas the Golden Key issue you submitted is a PP issue and was forwarded to them. Sorry to say for some reason the A-Team is being slow here. As many have pointed out, it would be best to rant about this issue on the Arkadia Forum if you haven't already and many of the A-Team do read the Arkadia forum and will most likely responded to it faster then this post here on the Calypso forum.

He's kind of bitching that he didn't even get a "we forwarded this to the PP" response from MA. And it's not paying customers that bitch that's the problem, it's non-paid excuse makers that enable MA to continue doing things the way they do.

Every time I see someone spout that bullshit out of their mouth, I lose massive respect for Arkadia.
That is not the name of their business. They are Arkadia Studios.

Irrelevant point. We call them the A-team and they have embraced it. The way I see it, you don't have much respect for anyone and that is more telling about you than the people you ostracize.

Back on-topic, all the unanswered support cases are concerning.

i have send some support case too.. they answered in some (but they didn't fix the problem yet) and they ignored me in some others..

some examples of my support case:

cornudacauda mission, argo hit box and rocket lancer bug

I still think people are flooding the support with to many support cases... If it's not a big problem, don't send a support case..... a lot cases seams to be minor bug reports.

I other more serious cases I think the problem can be that the ones staffing the support can't give an answer to the problem and are forwarded it to the ones that maybe can handle it, but they have too much to do and can't handle the problems or they just don't know what to do about it.

Irrelevant point. We call them the A-team and they have embraced it. The way I see it, you don't have much respect for anyone and that is more telling about you than the people you ostracize.

Back on-topic, all the unanswered support cases are concerning.

I don't understand your grammar: "that is more telling about you than the people you ostracize." what do you mean?

I can lose respect for a company that goes by a stupid as fuck name. Very easily. And am in my rights to do so.

I don't understand your grammar: "that is more telling about you than the people you ostracize." what do you mean?

I can lose respect for a company that goes by a stupid as fuck name. Very easily. And am in my rights to do so.

Sounds like a bonus for arkadia.

Back