MA just flat pissed me off.

Rumor has it that Walter white estates are on the market.

You are the rebirth of MS9......... huh? This is bad, again.

So speak, O wise one, wat is the rumor regarding Walter white estates? For that matter, what is Walter white estates?

I'm thinking EU and TV are crossing the streams, with an unsavory element.

Sorry guys, but this is just "lukewarm canine excrement". I've sent two separate support cases to MA, which they have both ignored. I don't mean, they haven't answered yet - they just ignored them. The last case was about the bugged Golden Key.

They didn't even show the common decency of telling me to fuck-off. They just flat ignored me. So I sent them the following:

So - you ignore me.

Very professional and shows EXACTLY what you think of a person who, over the past years, has deposited well over $50,000 USD into your "game".

Your well-known "we don't give a shit" attitude towards the people who invest in your "game" is the WHY you have been losing market share. Too many of us old-timers are fed up with your crappy (so-called) customer-service and are simply quitting the game.

You have lied to us - you have cheated us - you have shown that we are nothing but bags of blood you can suck for your livelyhood, as any vampire would.

You promise much, deliver little, then play the school-yard game of "if we just ignore them, they'll go away".
Your attitude is of such an amateuristic manner I am astounded you're still in business. If I ran my business in the feeble manner you do, I wouldn't be listed on Dunn & Bradstreet (as my IRL company is), but operating out of a second story 250 square foot office in the seedy part of town.

Your inattentiveness to my original concern, simply put, just pisses me off.

I need to find another investment for my USD. Maybe a carwash in Florida.

and don't tell me how I'm just a whining bitch. There's hundreds of us who have, and still are, experiencing the same thing from MA's (so called) "customer service".

I truly hope that you, and the dumb people you see, get this all straightened out. In this spirit of helping, I'd like to mention... perhaps dumb people aren't best for your goals, you should elevate yourself, work at that car wash for a few years, once you've dun that you should be allowed to address dumb people, it's polite to call them Sir.

I understand if this is a bit much to take in all at once, if everyone you see is dumb, jump off a cliff, self preservation eh mate?

OP upset because of returns from instance which led to his support case and then ultimately pissed because of no reply from support...

MA support has never been impressive.

We should all already be aware of this.

Then clearly the codex is not worth that much. Maybe 10 ped.

Unfortunately I think it comes down to keys being overpriced.... as Svena already mentioned a year ago they were worth 10k........ apparently they were paying out at the time....... but every other ark instance averages around 90% return with a few rares here and there.... *rares*....

yeah at one point I had same expectation that running a golden key would be worth it.... but as can be seen everywhere on the forums Nav is not the only one having a fit of rage in not getting the loots he expected.

Yes ofc I'd be pissed too... but I'm not sure that I'd respond in same way.... I'd probably just suck it up and say I should have known better... shoulda paid attention to how people were already seeing shit returns for the key......

which leads me to believe the keys are clearly not worth 10k... they are just in a bubble from previous returns.....

To OP:

Have you ever tried to add additonal information to the existing support case, so it gets refreshed.
Have you ever considered that support staff is humans, that can do mistakes and forget about an old support case, when no reminder is given to them.
Have you tried just to close old thread and sent a new support case (help me once)

I agree, there should be reply to all support cases.
So far I have no issues with support, all my cases have been handled.
Some off them took very long time (over 1 year) other very fast (within 1 day)
Some have been forgotten, so I had to sent reminder, what most times helped.

Bitching on forum, surely doesn´t help.
Bitching in support cases, surely doesn´t help.

Keep it calm and civil and you will get some reply sooner or later.

The way you reacted: Me as a support member now would just sent - all as intended - case closed

The STFU reply you want :D

Beside that:
Primarly a Ark issue, so its Ark support responsibility
If Ark can´t solve it themselves, then its Ark Devs who has to contact MA developers and find a solution, in that case this could be comunicated to existing support tickets.

NOT replying is definately wrong
Bitching about not getting a reply is wrong too

2 wrongs - don´t make right !!!

MA support has never been impressive.
The worst you can do it shout and insult them. It doesn't make them more likely to help you or speed up the process in any way.
Completely wrong, seems they do enjoy shouting and insults.

The worst thing you can do to them is to kick them exactly where is more painful.
This mean to silently withdraw all your funds from the game :cool:
You're completely wrong or completely misunderstanding.

The worst you can do, for your own case, if you want support to help you, is to shout and insult them. ...

I thought the part in bold was obvious, but I guess not. ;)

Back