cld return [Low TT% return on hunting]

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
I can fully understand that some ppl whined about their cld return & the exploit during Mayhem.
However, to correct this, it doesn't mean you should fuck hunters with 45% TT return & 101.5% mu.
As a result of this, I will not shoot my gun for a full week.. hoping you'll learn something important
Don't punish your cashcows, punish the exploiters!

Das

Old loot system back? Hof or bust.

looking at my big multipliers, it means withdrawl :D
old lootsystem isn't back, sure we've seen a few 10k dasps & a few bigger loots on smaller mobs.
But nothing to justify this return using 3.125 dpp with 3% defense cost untaxed over a cycle of 2k ped
note that i'm not hunting mobs that cost +10 ped to kill.
I don't have a problem with getting a bad run but when I compare my bad runs to my good runs & how often they happen.. I say we have an issue.
Not even gonna start about the markup they intentionally crashed.

on a 10+ ped cost to kill a mob maybe you should use a larger sample of lets say 200K + peds turnovers
With 2k peds I would shoot kerberos range mobs (under 100hp)
Bankroll management is key, you can shoot with 3.5 dmg/pec , you will still fail if you don't hunt according to your ped card.
Sad to see 10 years + hunters not knowing basics in this game or maybe I don't understand your sarcasm/troll

on a 10+ ped cost to kill a mob maybe you should use a larger sample of lets say 200K + peds turnovers
With 2k peds I would shoot kerberos range mobs (under 100hp)
Bankroll management is key, you can shoot with 3.5 dmg/pec , you will still fail if you don't hunt according to your ped card.
Sad to see 10 years + hunters not knowing basics in this game or maybe I don't understand your sarcasm/troll

"But nothing to justify this return using 3.125 dpp with 3% defense cost untaxed over a cycle of 2k ped
note that i'm not hunting mobs that cost +10 ped to kill."

Since you seem to have missed this..

Yeah I think I did miss that "I don't hunt" part, sorry however my statement still apply , bankroll management is key.
You don't draw conclusion over 2k peds you shoot.Shoot 200k + or 6 months and we talk.

Yeah I think I did miss that "I don't hunt" part, sorry however my statement still apply , bankroll management is key.
You don't draw conclusion over 2k peds you shoot.Shoot 200k + or 6 months and we talk.

The bankroll required for statistically reasonable statements depends on the mob.
If this is the scenario:
45% TT return & 101.5% mu return using 3.125 dpp with 3% defense cost untaxed over a cycle of 2k ped for <10 ped mobs
- then this is a minimum of 200 kills, for 5ped mobs it would be 400 kills. For me, 200 kills is only on the edge of normal patterns - it is quite common to only get one or two 3x multis and nothing else in a run like that. It is then quite obvious that the returns will be horrible, especially if there are more no-looters as well.

And I believe the number of hunts over time is important too, as I sure believe that tt return sits on waves as well.
I thus tend to agree that "on its own", this example isn't enough, but I do sympathise...

I picked out 1 run, I could tell you returns over 300k tracked but ppl would call me a liar..
bankroll isn't the problem here.. the issue is that in the last 300k cycled, I NEVER had a run that would cover this loss, nor did I get a hof that would cover it.
So why should i accept such runs?
Result, I don't shoot for the next 7 days.. guess who lost in the end?

My returns have been poor too. I got some of it back yesterday. I think it has to do with resource caps than anything. But 2k peds is too small a sample.

I'll be blunt with das, if I wasn't going hard for ks, I wouldn't hunt again until explosives was removed or tweaked.

And on a side note, 3% Def cost is very high.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I'm not broke.. by bankroll is more then 2k ped, I just don't feel like playing after such a run.
this week I had another run like this, 2.5k ped hunted, 65.41% TT return

@ atomic, 3% defense cost is quite allright imo, a lot depends on the mob & base eco of the gun..
The more eco you are.. the higher the defense cost is in %

looking at my big multipliers, it means withdrawl :D
old lootsystem isn't back, sure we've seen a few 10k dasps & a few bigger loots on smaller mobs.
But nothing to justify this return using 3.125 dpp with 3% defense cost untaxed over a cycle of 2k ped
note that i'm not hunting mobs that cost +10 ped to kill.
I don't have a problem with getting a bad run but when I compare my bad runs to my good runs & how often they happen.. I say we have an issue.
Not even gonna start about the markup they intentionally crashed.

Bad timing to start again then.
I cycle atleast 120k every month on prots but ive noticed an change in loot last month.
My runs are always the same size so i have an clear idéa how much globalvalue i need per run.
But recently ive noticed alot smaller minimal loots from prot young (Atl 0.55 ped) and ive gotten more desperate for the swirls for the runs to hold up and old global value for breakeven does not apply anymore.

So my take on it is MA adjusted the condition slider abit.
Naturaly your returns are gonna be worse till you catch one of those bigger loots.

Claryfing that my returns are in line with last 1 million ped cycled just the "in run" mechanics thats behaving diffrent

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I'm not broke.. by bankroll is more then 2k ped, I just don't feel like playing after such a run.
this week I had another run like this, 2.5k ped hunted, 65.41% TT return

@ atomic, 3% defense cost is quite allright imo, a lot depends on the mob & base eco of the gun..
The more eco you are.. the higher the defense cost is in %

Had a run like that yesterday, pretty much most things dead as a door nail for me. so yeah they adjusted something on the loot.

As to bankroll while one says a certain amount of ped to kill x amount of mobs will = them out, you forget to say that you can also lose all of that on a given mob. Iv done alot of small mobs and never had a multiplier that would = me out or can = me out if max loot is 10k* cost to kill. Most of my 200k+ skills is from hunting 1 to 2ped mobs mostly over 3 years.

Only decent things iv had is 23k ped uber and 12k ped one which for both of those months that pretty much the exact amount i depo and cycled - ma fee (was on crafting to not hunting).

Sorry (call this blowing of steam) but im highly sceptical of all this bullshit about bankrolls on certain mobs because iv tried it and lost epicly on small mobs so why the hell would i want to depo 200k ped for 10ped mobs when smallish mobs are like that. The way people talk about bankrolls is like its a personal lootpool after x amount you will get payed back but statistically speaking even if you have a bankroll for that mob its still a roll of a dice.

Old loot system back? Hof or bust.

lol yes, this is exactly how it feels. No drops and hope for a global/hof or nothing but frags. This is not the case at other planets. Usually I at least end up with oils that I can throw in the machine and recover some peds.

I can fully understand that some ppl whined about their cld return & the exploit during Mayhem.
However, to correct this, it doesn't mean you should fuck hunters with 45% TT return & 101.5% mu.
As a result of this, I will not shoot my gun for a full week.. hoping you'll learn something important
Don't punish your cashcows, punish the exploiters!

Das

45% is BS, noone ever had that. Why people say they do? They count very small run or they cant count at all. Try counting at least 50k ped runs and then say how much tt return is... About MU - now i was looking to auction and i see that some people just dont care about MU while selling (selling FEW % below others alll the time). So if some want to sell low, rest must follow them too = no MU.

P.S. You do complain about return all the time, for too long time already, but still shooting :) So maybe it isnt so bad?! :)

44% was my return on 100 scips last week. 100 being a good figure to get the exact % returned.
100 only as it was for the daily tokens.
500 ped spent, 220 in loot.

http://www.twitch.tv/suzy_entropia/v/44649961

1 hour 28 minutes is where I tally up the loot.

Video's only there for a few more hours tho, keeps it for 1 week.

Last edited:
I picked out 1 run, I could tell you returns over 300k tracked but ppl would call me a liar..
bankroll isn't the problem here.. the issue is that in the last 300k cycled, I NEVER had a run that would cover this loss, nor did I get a hof that would cover it.
So why should i accept such runs?
Result, I don't shoot for the next 7 days.. guess who lost in the end?

Someone else got that HoF that would cover your loss.

Thats how EU works, someone has to lose that someone else can win.

Seems on your last 300k PED cycled it was you that lost, while someone else made a nice win!

44% was my return on 100 scips last week.
100 only as it was for the daily tokens.

http://www.twitch.tv/suzy_entropia/v/44649961

Video's only there for a few more hours tho, keeps it for 1 week.

Thats what i told... People count return after few hundred peds run. Ofc it can be low. Try killing even higher hp mobs on that small run and you gonna see even lower tt return. However, try to do 10 000 scipulors and count then.

Btw, doing small mob in shadow is BAD idea too :scratch2:

Entropia universe is not one day game, its not like most other games. You need lot of knowledge and patience to do it right.

Yea, I don't mind the decay, that I'm willing to pay, not interested in being super eco defence wise.

Shooting the mobs, not overkilling them, is what I'm interested in.

The hunting returns was just extremely shite that day, pissed me off a bit to much I had a week off.

If I had taken 1k or even 2k ammo with me, am sure the returns would have been just as dire, not to mention taking more.

Anymore ammo I'd take I'd need a mod merc or something super uber, anyway.

Point is, people who say on average runs, loot is equal to or higher than the magic 90% mark.
Sorry to say, but that's horsecrap these days.

Last edited:
Someone else got that HoF that would cover your loss.

Thats how EU works, someone has to lose that someone else can win.

those "someone" are not equal, errrr, no i mean not same luck maybe.
some still lose, never get it back ;)

Number of hunters this month: 4065
Number of hunters this time last year: ~5200

Same (slightly increased) cost to run the game.

Go figure...

45% is BS, noone ever had that. Why people say they do? They count very small run or they cant count at all. Try counting at least 50k ped runs and then say how much tt return is... About MU - now i was looking to auction and i see that some people just dont care about MU while selling (selling FEW % below others alll the time). So if some want to sell low, rest must follow them too = no MU.

P.S. You do complain about return all the time, for too long time already, but still shooting :) So maybe it isnt so bad?! :)

I know very well how to count.. hell my spreadsheet does it for me & there's nothing wrong with it..
If you say 44% isn't possible then I say... you're a chosen ava by MA..

I do notice ppl selling below auction & if you would really be intrested.. you know what mob i hunt, you could easely check when i list what i loot..
Hence, I still have a bunch of guns waiting to be listed on auction. What I did notice is that on dotty, the output amps have decreased with huge% & kall-7 doesn't drop like it used to.. adrenal has been as good as removed.

about my complaining, i shot about 100k ped in the last year, that is what I used to shoot in 3 weeks.. Guess who lost..

I could tell you my returns over the last 300k but ppl would call me a liar for not getting 90% with a maxed i2870

May I remind you thjat not everyone is like you.. start a quest like kingfisher get the big loots (+10k) while others like me, filled the lootpool for you..
Yes, go ahead & check tracker.. my biggest KF during quest was 2785 ped & on falx it was 1106 ped..
Both quest done after eachother so we are talking about 33.2k mobs killed.

All that while you had your 13.3k kingfisher & another 4.4k kingfisher.

Guess loot is beatifull when you have a "girlfriend" with a mod fapper like you & messi...

EDIT : If this keeps up, I'll just do what I always do... stop playing sell some stuff & cash it out again..
rince & repeat, better then grinding these days.

& yes, I did upgrade some stuff.. bought imp ares, bought mod ek
Doesn't seem to help much

I know very well how to count.. hell my spreadsheet does it for me & there's nothing wrong with it..
If you say 44% isn't possible then I say... you're a chosen ava by MA..

I do notice ppl selling below auction & if you would really be intrested.. you know what mob i hunt, you could easely check when i list what i loot..
Hence, I still have a bunch of guns waiting to be listed on auction. What I did notice is that on dotty, the output amps have decreased with huge% & kall-7 doesn't drop like it used to.. adrenal has been as good as removed.

about my complaining, i shot about 100k ped in the last year, that is what I used to shoot in 3 weeks.. Guess who lost..

I could tell you my returns over the last 300k but ppl would call me a liar for not getting 90% with a maxed i2870

May I remind you thjat not everyone is like you.. start a quest like kingfisher get the big loots (+10k) while others like me, filled the lootpool for you..
Yes, go ahead & check tracker.. my biggest KF during quest was 2785 ped & on falx it was 1106 ped..
Both quest done after eachother so we are talking about 33.2k mobs killed.

All that while you had your 13.3k kingfisher & another 4.4k kingfisher.

Guess loot is beatifull when you have a "girlfriend" with a mod fapper like you & messi...

EDIT : If this keeps up, I'll just do what I always do... stop playing sell some stuff & cash it out again..
rince & repeat, better then grinding these days.

& yes, I did upgrade some stuff.. bought imp ares, bought mod ek
Doesn't seem to help much

Want to do a test? Give me any "unlucky" avatar you like. I will take 200-300k ped ammo, gun that i think is right for that avatar, and cycle all that ammo on mobs i think is right. If i get any tt return close to 45% - i give you 50k ped. But if i get return any thing close to 90% - you give me 50k ped. :)

Why you count my hofs and lie about that? I got lucky on kingfishers on stage 5. So it is not a start of quest. Now if we go and compare yours and my top hofs - 10 highers yours hofs is ~135k ped, while i got ~175k in 10 highest hofs. Its very small difference if we see all picture (i got ~3 times more globals)...

P.S. I got exel file with 4.9 Million ped turnover by myself and 2 exel files of guys who where complaining about 50-60% tt returns before i told them how to do simple things. Now they got 88% (390k turnover) and 93% (761k turnover). So sorry, i did not saw any avatar yet who get tt return any close to 44% :) I think it is not possible in long run.

guess you didn't read post 3
by now, it's no longer 2k, more like 5k & too fed up to log in & track the return, but my exp tells me it's still below 60%

I never was talking about long term runs.. I was talking about worst vs best runs
The loot I'm getting now reminds me of the time it was still possible for a lvl 50 hunter to ATH
Something I know for sure I'll never do again

& just to go into more septh about top loots.. wonna bet it's another story when you add in team loots :)
I had 1*20k with star mayhem team & then a 6k when we looted the mod lr..
besides that, I never had a +2k in team
Back to you :D

ow & btw.. cheaper to play etc.. I still get the same TT return I get 7 years ago, only diffrence is, back then I could break even with 88% TT return on the right mob, now I need 96.5% TT to break even
see the diffrence & why bad runs now piss me off more then 7-8 years ago?

Not even gonna start about some dev posts about less volatile loots lol

IMO they just say what we wonna hear.. now they are free to leave a reply here or go into discussion with me but i'm very sure they won't.

Want to do a test? Give me any "unlucky" avatar you like.

Think I'm probably the most unlucky there is :)
My top 20 loots in Entropia, as tracked by EntropiaLife, my lowest is 572 ped, after 8 or 9 years of playing.
5 so called Uber loots above 1k.

7 471 PED Molisk 05/14/2008
1 710 PED Merry Mayhem Araneatrox 01/08/2015
1 359 PED Legionaire 11/14/2015
1 174 PED Maffoid 11/05/2013
1 127 PED Longtooth 07/30/2015
958 PED Leviathan 11/30/2013
835 PED Neconu 10/22/2014
808 PED Zombie Mutant 10/31/2014
772 PED Longtooth 08/16/2014
766 PED Zombie Mutant 11/05/2015
755 PED Eomon 07/01/2012
689 PED Longtooth 07/05/2012
685 PED Zombie Mutant 11/02/2015
684 PED Feffox 04/18/2013
653 PED Zombie Mutant 11/13/2013
634 PED Leviathan 10/18/2012
629 PED Mulmun 06/14/2015
626 PED Longtooth 06/30/2014
596 PED Zombie Mutant 11/13/2013
572 PED Merry Mayhem Araneatrox 01/08/2015

Pretty sad really.

Think I'm probably the most unlucky there is :)
My top 20 loots in Entropia, as tracked by EntropiaLife, my lowest is 572 ped, after 8 or 9 years of playing.
5 so called Uber loots above 1k.

7 471 PED Molisk 05/14/2008
1 710 PED Merry Mayhem Araneatrox 01/08/2015
1 359 PED Legionaire 11/14/2015
1 174 PED Maffoid 11/05/2013
1 127 PED Longtooth 07/30/2015
958 PED Leviathan 11/30/2013
835 PED Neconu 10/22/2014
808 PED Zombie Mutant 10/31/2014
772 PED Longtooth 08/16/2014
766 PED Zombie Mutant 11/05/2015
755 PED Eomon 07/01/2012
689 PED Longtooth 07/05/2012
685 PED Zombie Mutant 11/02/2015
684 PED Feffox 04/18/2013
653 PED Zombie Mutant 11/13/2013
634 PED Leviathan 10/18/2012
629 PED Mulmun 06/14/2015
626 PED Longtooth 06/30/2014
596 PED Zombie Mutant 11/13/2013
572 PED Merry Mayhem Araneatrox 01/08/2015

Pretty sad really.

:eyecrazy: don't start this
if we all copy past EL there will be 10k post with nothing higher than 2K for 10 years of playing and ton ped cycled :(

Those would be from the non blessed then :)

Some ppl always start talking about their biggest HoFs when others talk about average TT return. For fraks sake it's apples and oranges! Never had a 100%+ TT run on minis only, without a single global?
It's bad enough that lot of ppl don't know what too small sample size means, to count the biggest loots on tracker as some kind of proof is outright hilarious.
I for one would gladly give away all my globals and hofs, u can keep em! Just gimme a decent average TT return and I'm happy.

And then ofc they always add this mandatory magical line like with "a ton ped cycled", like your "ton" should tell me something? Hell most ppl can't even imagine what "a ton ped cycled" really means for some ppl here...

That being said, i have too noticed the whole EU is like in a "condition mode" last weeks (as opposed to "quantity mode")... or sth. Sadly, it's true and not so hard to notice either. Waiting for the wind to change... :yup:

Reactions: das
Back