cld return [Low TT% return on hunting]

Atomic said he would stop hunting untill they get rid of, or sort out, exp bps. I asked why? He said cause the bp has effected hunting markups.

It hasn't.

For me it's like saying. I am not going to vote this year, because africa is in a dry season. Too completely unrelated scenarios.

If he had said shrapnel screwed with loot or the loot pools are connected (i.e crafters are taking tt out of hunting pool) or lack of bps screwed hunting markup....or drop rates screwed markup. Even if i didn't believe in the idea....they would make sense.

But to say, exp bps screwed hunting, is just wrong. (Or more importantly i am trying to find something it has effected in hunting loot markup)

Rgds

Ace

Not going to teach you supply and demand. They should have taught you that in grade school.

Shrapnel reduced supply. Explosives reduced demand and that is more dangerous than constraining supply. They have reduced supply further over the last 6-9 months leading to an illusion that markup is higher on oils. The markup being high is an illusion since there are very few uses now for those materials. This is the same issue with mining.

I didn't say I would stop hunting. I said I should stop hunting.. which is a lot less than what others are doing for the reasons outlined above.

Back