They are still alive!!

OMG!! OMBG!!

Welcome Kaj!!

Looks like they finally got back from their winter vacation!

Hopefully they say something more before they shortly head out on their summer vacation lol!

I think the big VU will be sooooo massive, every MMO on earth will take notice and be jealous! After nearly 2 years of development this VU will be amazing. I will take a day off work for it!

There is a rumor of Mindforce amps , or at least that is the one I am starting.

There is a rumor of Mindforce amps , or at least that is the one I am starting.

Actually I heard that same rumor... must be true.

**sidenote.
Welcome Kaj & Glad to know that at least one of you is alive and well.

I think the big VU will be sooooo massive, every MMO on earth will take notice and be jealous! After nearly 2 years of development this VU will be amazing. I will take a day off work for it!

Don't do that, the VU is so massive, the downloading alone will take a day :yay:

Don't do that, the VU is so massive, the downloading alone will take a day :yay:

It's so huge they are considering shipping it to players as a pallet of dvd's to stop the internet locking up for a week.

I even heard it will remove the xmas tree at twin peaks, which accounts for at least 1/4th of it. :D

Rumor is the VU is ready but it became so huge, that the average harddisk space for about 82.63% of entropias user base is insufficient. Im afraid they have to remove space mining and the transport missions, the pvp balancing along with Planet retro PE until the average free HD space on our pcs is like 20 times higher.

They broke their record of 2015 of 106 days without a post - the new record is 116 :yay:

Actually I heard that same rumor... must be true.

**sidenote.
Welcome Kaj & Glad to know that at least one of you is alive and well.

Oh my , 3 others have confirmed it so it must be true.

The next VU will be so yuuuge that it'll make Calypso great again. :laugh:

Rumor says that next VU gonna be so big that it will be postponed to 2017 :ahh:

You all have it wrong, they are implementing inter-planetary wormhole chips to help raise the price of sweat. Part of the new economy revamp. Oh, and space mining, yeah that's it mining in space!!!

You all have it wrong, they are implementing inter-planetary wormhole chips to help raise the price of sweat. Part of the new economy revamp. Oh, and space mining, yeah that's it mining in space!!!

how in the fuck would that raise the price of sweat :eyecrazy:

how in the fuck would that raise the price of sweat :eyecrazy:

Because wormholes cost a lot of mind essence, which comes from sweat :dunce:

The bumping of this thread got me excited that there might have been another post :D

The bumping of this thread got me excited that there might have been another post :D

I don't think we should count posts in event threads or strongbox threads as official MA activity :mad:

When was the last time they posted in any thread about a non-event related bug/issue/suggestion?

2012?

Finally, after 3 months and 3 weeks since the last signs of life, we have proof the Developers are still alive!!

He will probably get punished for wasting time here as all dev team work hard to find a counter bug and fix time counter on compet web site.
As we know everything is postponed but they still didn't found way to postpone timer counter and edit release date from 10.5.2016 to latter.

Back