Praetorian Guard - Recruiting!

Dannen

Guardian
Society
Praetorian Guard
Dannen Dan Hunter
Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard is a growing society dedicated to having a little fun on Calypso :cool:

We will take on new recruits of any skill level, whether hunter, miner or crafter. We currently have members from around the globe - whatever time you play, there should be society members available.

We seek active players, willing to take part in and arrange events; if experienced, then we hope you are happy to assist with less skilled members if necessary.

To apply, check the soc terminal for application requirements and tell us about yourselves in the application bit, or speak to a society member.

Last edited:
... Bump ... :dance:

this is a great society...after hopping around from one dead soc to the next i think this group really has a chance and im going to stick with them until the end...the members are awesome and always willing to help, but remember its not just the leaders that make a soc, its the new and promising members that keep it alive, join up at the nearest soc terminal today!

=Ex

yup, i agree, and i was only sort of temporary to train new players, lol, some how, im still here, hehe

*drumroll* BUMP *tada*

BTW Exodus, love your avatar :laugh:

so u dont luv mine, i have hair now, thanx to pinky for acheiving this miracle,
studley

yeah dont go to n-o-s.co.uk....it was recently just hacked....dannen wtf now lol

just thought i'd bump this thread up, :)

Bumping this topic up....*BUMP* :wise:

BUMP!

P.S: I tried to load the website and got this

Welcome to Your New Hosting Package
This is your index.html page
Please replace this when you upload your website

note my previous post above....the site was hacked then the host reset the page so we have no site...i've PMed dannan but i've gotten no response and as far as i know the rest of the soc has no clue whats going on

I've applied to the society, now just have to wait for someone to see my application.
The soc does sound good.
If i do happen to be ingame i'll be in port alantis by the name of enigma, or at camp pheonix.

I should have applied anyway, as i see on the society lists, that I have a pending application to PRO GOLD. But on my pending applications it shows I applied to this society.

Well anyway look forward to hopefully getting in.

Last edited:
Arieas

Welcome to the Praetorian Guard....well....when your app goes through!

Unfortunately, Dannen has been struck down with a dodgy back and a dodgy internet connection!

Go to the soc terminal and add me as a friend (Java JC Cambridge), if you see me online, gimme a shout. I'm usually near Zychion hunting trox, or around troy moo hunting.

If you need any tp's, I'm more than happy to give you a hand (as are the other soc members).

See you online :)

JC

i can vouch for jc and the tp runs she helped me out by leading the way onto argus and had a heck of a fun time getting there thanks again jc

Praetorian Guard - a state of flux!

Members/applicants/anyone else ...

Hi All

Real life has caught up with me :( What with a promotion, part-time studying, wanting to follow too many other interests etc, I'm leaving Calypso for a break (not planning to leave for more than 6 months, tho ;) )

Soooo, I'd suggest a bit of an election for existing soc members. Also, if any non-members think they can contribute something, join or maybe even lead my lovely little soc in my absence (as long as you let me back in sometime :D ) then post a response here.

Since our own soc website went the way of the dodo and the web guru has gone AWOL this is the only place I can really communicate atm, however I'll be popping into the game from time to time over the next couple of weeks to catch up with members who don't read this to explain things.

In the meantime, get electing! Purlease don't forget me :eek: !!

The society has seemed a bit quiet lately, to me, wondering where most of the soc members come from, or what times most are on, since im on in the UK, and am usually on around after 6pm, 16:00 Ma time.
Anyway thanks for accepting my application, even if it is a week now since i got accepted in :)
If i could i can try out making a site, i wont start anything yet, just in case any newer news on the site right now or anything.

I'm in the UK, and log on a couple of evenings in the week (normally for an hour or so, and usually late - between 8pm and 12am), and weekend evenings if I can. However, I've just set up my own business so I work looooong hours at the moment.

Still it's nice to log onto EU for the stress relief of shooting things!

JC

Applied!

Thanks for the nudge, studley :D

Good luck Praetorian! :)

Last edited:
are u gonna come along too cayman, be good to have u on board my good man

Woot!! Praetorian!! Just perfect :D

Dannen said:
Woot!! Praetorian!! Just perfect :D

Raffle! Thank you :D And only you guys have the real Praetorian!

soc starting to grow again as soc leadership changed due to rl difficulties/ lifestyles geting busy for a few months

but the new soc leader which should get voted in soon is gonna plan soc events including massive team hunts to hunt mobs u couldnt hunt on your own (unless ur uber ofc) tp runs mini pvp events for the soc

usually there are small team hunts including

upto trox provider hunts
bery hunting

indeed i do have plans for these events, its all good, nice big spider hunts, hogglo hunts, etc, :)

You voted for Studley!? OMG :eek:

:laugh:

yes all Praetorian Guard soc members VOTE STUDLEY!!, :D

he pays gud bribes lol

no truely we r a nice soc we usually hunt together was just on a trox hunt loot was not so gud but still had fun then last kill we got 30 peds so we tale stuff as it comes all was seeing things optimistically

lululu said:
was seeing things optimistically

Is the glass half full or half empty? Does it really matter as long as someone is buying me another drink? :D

We should go to war against the umbra's, they just annoy with their little mutant hands killing me...
Anyway, its good to see the soc getting more active, and im looking forward to these team events, I probaly couldent kill much though.

Practice practice! And yes, killing Umbras is a good thing, if not for the loot, certainly for crimes against decency :wise:

Back