Selling: Armor Sets: (F) Ghost, Aurora (L)

Coelacanth

Stalker
Coelacanth Coelacanth Maryka
I'm doing some consolidation of my armor suits; selling off some that are redundant to what I'm already using and/or planning to buy or upgrade, or that I almost never use. The Aurora is a complete 7-piece sets with footguards; the Ghost set is missing the footguards.

I'm looking for PEDs, but will consider Generic Adjuster Nanocubes, a max-TT (F) Hydra armor set, Adjusted (F) Nemesis parts in a trade.

Ghost: TT + 125 (TT = 302; 427 TOT.)
Aurora (L): TT + 110% = 400 PEDs
SOLD Vigilante
SOLD Kobold
SOLD Paladin

My rationale for pricing is that the whole suit is worth more than the bare-TT+MU sum of the parts because it takes years to loot or gather a full set from individual pieces, auction bidding, waiting, rare hard-to-find parts, etc...so doing all the leg-work is worth something too. :)

Please send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
Bump. Get yourself that Vigilante suit so you can start Adjusting it!

Bump. Pick up that Ghost set, excellent all-around armor...like Nemesis, with Cold & Electric protection added!

Bump...check out that Paladin suit, with the uber-rare, essential thighs part!

Bump...come on, surely there must be some armor collectors or traders out there...buy the set of four, you'll be prepared for any kind of mid-range mob you might encounter. :)

Kobold & Paladin sets sold. Vigilante & Ghost sets still available. Get 'em while they're hot!

Bump...6-piece Ghost and full set of Vigilante still available...equipped with these 2 suits, you have excellent overall protection against most low- to mid-range mobs.

I also have a full suit of (F) Aurora (L) armor, nearly all the parts are max. TT except the shins, which are 3/4 or so...excellent armor for mobs that do electric damage: Bristlehog, Allophyl/Estophyl, Trilomite, Cersumon, Repesilex...TT + 110%, which is 400 PEDs. Go short-circuit some lightning bugs!

Bump...still 2 nice armor sets available! Get them while you can!

Bump...pick up one of these armor sets to either give you great overall protection including Cold (Ghost), robot/PVP protection (Vigilante) or Electric & general protection (Aurora).

Bumpty-boo. One of these armor sets is for yoo!

Bump. If you have a bunch of Generic Nano Adjuster cubes, those with PEDs could factor into a trade deal. :)

Ghost and Aurora (L) armor sets still available...not sure why when I edit the title, it doesn't actually edit the main title... :confused:

Bump again for 2 excellent, very affordable armor sets! Buy both for a 10% discount. A set of Ghost will outfit a hunter for most low-end to mid-level mobs, very good general protection. Aurora armor is excellent for mobs who do cold damage.

Still for sale

Bump. Still selling these 2 armor suits.

Bump it up. I could use some 6A armor plates, or a single 5B plate, in combination with PEDs, if that helps a prospective buyer.

Bump up this thread.

Bump...Ghost & Aurora (F) armor suits still available. PM me here or contact me in-game. Thanks!

Bump - Ghost, Aurora armor sets still for sale.

Back