So after 4 years I got my first tower

Ape Drape

Dominant
Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque
7800 Ped Ganganite. Actually, the last two days have been generous. No SSes because they all came out black.
F-105 + D-class on FOMA. No skill gain warnings, first drop inside Dome 2.

Now, I knew before I ever towered there's a one day delay before you can pull any, but it really doesn't hit you until you see it firsthand. So my quick gripe that that's BS and no valid reason for it* and now my question...

Since 3999 pedder can be pulled out at once and 4k needs a day to wait, is it a 4k pull per day or can I extract it all after the day wait?

* I've heard the "protect MU" excuse, it's a poor one that doesn't hold water.

I'm glad u got a nice one!

I'm also glad u u not happy with it. U can give it all to me. :wtg:

7800 Ped Ganganite. Actually, the last two days have been generous. No SSes because they all came out black.
F-105 + D-class on FOMA. No skill gain warnings, first drop inside Dome 2.

Now, I knew before I ever towered there's a one day delay before you can pull any, but it really doesn't hit you until you see it firsthand. So my quick gripe that that's BS and no valid reason for it* and now my question...

Since 3999 pedder can be pulled out at once and 4k needs a day to wait, is it a 4k pull per day or can I extract it all after the day wait?

* I've heard the "protect MU" excuse, it's a poor one that doesn't hold water.

Congrats on the tower. ^^

You have to wait the full 24 hours between takes. No matter how little is left in there after the initial 4k comes out.

I'm glad u got a nice one!

I'm also glad u u not happy with it. U can give it all to me. :wtg:

Didn't say I wasn't happy with it, just think the delay is BS. But hey, if you think it's ok to treat miners like a red-headed stepchild...

Congrats on the tower. ^^

You have to wait the full 24 hours between takes. No matter how little is left in there after the initial 4k comes out.

Thanks! Good to know. I'll just have to wait one more day before starting my hookers and blow spending spree.

Back