pricecheck: Mod Merc

dropkick

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
backstabber twelve hit combo dropkick
been away for some time..how much is MM now a Days?

offtopic.

omg, are u really back? :D

Considering the very recent buff of Mod Merc, it should have jumped a lot in asking price. But also, considering how few people that can actually both use it efficiently because of it's level requirement and actually afford the asking price, I would guess around 60-80K depending on tier and tier rates. But that is my 2 pec.

Did star sell that T3 for BO53k?

Considering the very recent buff of Mod Merc, it should have jumped a lot in asking price. But also, considering how few people that can actually both use it efficiently because of it's level requirement and actually afford the asking price, I would guess around 60-80K depending on tier and tier rates. But that is my 2 pec.

Thx m8 :)

What are the recent buff you are refering to? :)

Thx m8 :)

What are the recent buff you are refering to? :)

With the latest reload speed buffs(pills, rings, etc) you could easily get a mod merc over 100 attack/min, but the servers wont let you go past that.

So MA added damage buffs to the gun to compensate for the lost reload when that scenario is detected.

Its more a fix than a buff, unless its not working as intended (I dont own a mod merc).

With the latest reload speed buffs(pills, rings, etc) you could easily get a mod merc over 100 attack/min, but the servers wont let you go past that.

So MA added damage buffs to the gun to compensate for the lost reload when that scenario is detected.
Its more a fix than a buff, unless its not working as intended (I dont own a mod merc).

ah i see. ty :)

The over 100/min attack thing is already fixed and works as intended. (for quite a long time already)

WB btw

The over 100/min attack thing is already fixed and works as intended. (for quite a long time already)

WB btw

Aha ok :)

thx :)

I have seen tacos tests before, and they have not been correct when i did try.

Yes, you are right. However in that case it was confirmed by others too.

they reduced damage increase meanwhile, initially the dmg went up more which was either a bug or a temporary compensation for the last event when modmerc was limited in dmg when using buffs.

so modmerc dps is now accurate when buffing over 100 shots per min?

well it has been reduced after the initial implementation, by quite a lot
it is difficult to say if it is accurate or not, since the only way to really measure damage is to see the min/max dmg and min/max critical dmg over a large number of shots
so modmerc dps is now accurate when buffing over 100 shots per min?

I agree with this.

please let me ask, why get MM? there are even better options already i guess... :scratch2:

please let me ask, why get MM? there are even better options already i guess... :scratch2:

realy? Imk2 or..? i just like MM from the old Days, not so much in to the new (L) stuff.

realy? Imk2 or..? i just like MM from the old Days, not so much in to the new (L) stuff.

it depends on what you want to do. For a nice combo of dps and eco MM is the best out there. If you want to go full eco imk2+OA204 is a good choice (same dps as mm+204). If you dont care about eco and want dps you can get a XTLC1000, modrip 6600, BL1950, BL1800, DOA foe (sga for sale now), DOA Slugstorm or many other similar guns that have same-ish dps as modmerc.

well it has been reduced after the initial implementation, by quite a lot
it is difficult to say if it is accurate or not, since the only way to really measure damage is to see the min/max dmg and min/max critical dmg over a large number of shots

You can also measure real output of damage from log on a big hp mob to get good approximation of dps and then compare it to theoretical numbers...

Has been fixed for months now

yes and spend the neurostim A or so to do it :)
You can also measure real output of damage from log on a big hp mob to get good approximation of dps and then compare it to theoretical numbers...

Did star sell that T3 for BO53k?

got confirmed from an old m8 ingame who sold at 50K couple weeks ago. Thx for all the input :)

Reactions: Mac
got confirmed from an old m8 ingame who sold at 50K couple weeks ago. Thx for all the input :)

Thanks for the update.

I know to max MM you have to be lvl 100, but does anyone know since it has such a high eco, is there a level it might start making sense to use one before you get to 100?

There used to be a chart floating around a long while ago that showed that you could get a decent (at the time) ~2.8dpp even at lower levels, somewhere in the lvl 80s iirc. Now there are weapons with 2.9dpp, so that chart might be outdated, but I was curious.

Edit: Found the reference, but it was 2.7 at lvl 59.52 w/204 amp: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o.-Level-Needed-to-Use-a-UL-Weapon-at-2.7-eco

Last edited:
Back