Swampy's Swunty Adventure

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Inspired by this SWUNT LOG
Join me on my adventure to try to reach lvl 50 Sweat Gatherer!

Goals
Level 50 Sweat Gatherer
Top 10 in Sweat Gathering Hall of Fame

Starting Stats
SG Level: 16.56
SG Points: 1757
Ranked as #45 in Sweaters Hall of Fame

Current Stats
Current Level: 28.34
Current Sweat Points: 3087
Ranked #27 in Sweaters Hall of Fame (SG Skill Points Bracket)

Locations
Rocktropia, Calypso, Arkadia

Equipment Used
RayGun (L) + ZX Shinkadus 2.981 DPP / 5.68 DPS
Athenic Ring Adjusted 8% Evade / Dodge / Jamming and 8% less critical damage
Aeglic Ring Adjusted +12 HP - 30% Regeneration
NO Armor
NO FAP (with the increased regeneration from the ring I gain more hp than take damage)

Last edited:
Today's Advancements:
SG Level Gained: 19%
SG Points Gained: 24
Bottles Accumulated: 1687
Sweat Sold for 2Ped/k: 0

Day Two

Today's Advancements:
SG Level Gained: 26%
SG Points Gained: 31
Bottles Accumulated: 2,312
Sweat Sold: 0

no one wanted my seat and now im nearly at 5k - idk if I can hold out or I should lower the price. I really dislike the sweat selling. I feel like its better to sell it at a lower price and move it than horde it for no reason.

I also hit lvl 17 today in SG - that felt great! :sweat:

Swampy,

How do you level your SG level so fast?
I accumulate more bottles and sure spend more time (assuming the number of bottle) yet my skill never went up that quick...
Also I'm lower level than you so, it should gain level faster right?

Just was wondering why lol.
Anyway, GL on your new goal :)

Swampy,

How do you level your SG level so fast?
I accumulate more bottles and sure spend more time (assuming the number of bottle) yet my skill never went up that quick...
Also I'm lower level than you so, it should gain level faster right?

Just was wondering why lol.
Anyway, GL on your new goal :)

Balam,

I actually have no idea, but I too noticed I get alot more skills than normal.
I only sweat solo and the mob I sweat has 300 HP, so that potentially could be a factor.
I get about 300 bottles an hour (I set a timer, come back in an hour kill my mob, fetch a new one)

My speculation would say that its because the mob is just lvl4, it seems like the lower level mobs have better skill gains than the higher level mobs?

Day Three

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 24% of LVL 17
SG Points Gained: 30
Bottles Accumulated: 2,181

lowered my price to 1.9Per Per 1K, since I am starting to amass a ton of sweat again with no buyer in sight yet.

Balam,

I actually have no idea, but I too noticed I get alot more skills than normal.
I only sweat solo and the mob I sweat has 300 HP, so that potentially could be a factor.
I get about 300 bottles an hour (I set a timer, come back in an hour kill my mob, fetch a new one)

My speculation would say that its because the mob is just lvl4, it seems like the lower level mobs have better skill gains than the higher level mobs?

Swampy,

That is interesting, didn't realize you can sweat solo without dying for that long.
Those traits may be one of reason as you can gain skill continuously compare to group sweat or solo for low HP mob.

Thanks,

Balam

Swampy,

That is interesting, didn't realize you can sweat solo without dying for that long.
Those traits may be one of reason as you can gain skill continuously compare to group sweat or solo for low HP mob.

Thanks,

Balam

Potentially! I do get hit quite a bit as well so maybe that has a factor on skills since I am constantly being interrupted.

Can you also post electricity bill and internet one?

Im not trying to make money bro, just like to play entropia.
I pay my bills, and I like to have fun. Check my entropia life account , I've done more in entropia than just sweat as well.

Swampy,

I hv sweated haters too and i too had only little bit of defence skills from them.The reason i was told is that the hater does only 1-3 damage on you.As you already knw caraboks do more damage than haters and gives better skills.i believe its cos of that.

Balam,

Try using manual aiming the mob man.the more time you afk the less skills you will get cos u r missing the mob.Manualy aiming the mob gives me faster than doing it afk.I was there at Royal Club mostly for the last month.hehehehe.by the way i just hit lvl 20 SG.

Good luck to you both:)

Swampy,

I hv sweated haters too and i too had only little bit of defence skills from them.The reason i was told is that the hater does only 1-3 damage on you.As you already knw caraboks do more damage than haters and gives better skills.i believe its cos of that.

Balam,

Try using manual aiming the mob man.the more time you afk the less skills you will get cos u r missing the mob.Manualy aiming the mob gives me faster than doing it afk.I was there at Royal Club mostly for the last month.hehehehe.by the way i just hit lvl 20 SG.

Thank You!

Day Four

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 18% of LVL 17
SG Points Gained: 21
Bottles Accumulated: 2,257 Bottles
Sweat Sold: 8k!!!!

Sold 8k today - got 1.7 Ped per 1K. Not bad at all!!

Almost to the halfway point to level 18. My level is now 17.43!

Im not trying to make money bro, just like to play entropia.
I pay my bills, and I like to have fun. Check my entropia life account , I've done more in entropia than just sweat as well.

So what do we learn from this?
Do you call sweat fun? I mean isn't out there anything else more fun than sweating? Your time spent doesn't have a price?
I mean if the sweating tool doesn't have decay how can you do wrong?
This game has infinite potential in any profession , yet you sweat for fun.I just can't understand this concept.

So what do we learn from this?
Do you call sweat fun? I mean isn't out there anything else more fun than sweating? Your time spent doesn't have a price?
I mean if the sweating tool doesn't have decay how can you do wrong?
This game has infinite potential in any profession , yet you sweat for fun.I just can't understand this concept.

Yap sorry man i am just a boring person. I also enjoy watching my plants grow and paint dry. I hope nothing but the best for you, and hopefully I can get a good global or hof on a hater one day :)

(I so swunt all the mobs I sweat)

Yes hater does hof.once a friend had 400+ on them.If u hv trouble selling sweat head to monria cave area and sweat yogs.thats a afk paradise for sweating.lol
Most u will see only 4 ppl sweating and they take turns to go afk and someone kills the dry.the new owners of monria are holding sweat events where they buy sweat at 2 ped per k.the yogs does 3-5 damage as i can remember.if u can go check it out.gl

Day Five

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 18% of LVL 17
SG Points Gained: 23
Bottles Accumulated: 2,079 Bottles

Had a chance to sell it at 1.7 Ped per 1k today, but I am holding out until I have 5k before I lower the price under 2 Ped/K

I'd have given you 1.75...

I'd have given you 1.75...

ah bummer ! I never saw you looking. I will def love to sell some tho if you want it. I will be sure to PM you!
This is all on rocktropia btw!

Swampy,

Balam,

Thanks for the advice Hitman,

It is definitely true that manual aiming will increase the skill faster.
What I found out recently is, after reading level 13 and 14, skill gain per hour was faster than when I was level 12. I understand this is odd, could be due to time of the date and luck counts toward skill gain probabilities.

ah bummer ! I never saw you looking. I will def love to sell some tho if you want it. I will be sure to PM you!
This is all on rocktropia btw!

ok. sorry, but I'm on arkadia.

solo sweating is certainly a lot faster skill-wise than group. been swunting gallards for a while and the SG level went up rapidly!

Day Six

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 17% of LVL 17
SG Points Gained: 20
Bottles Accumulated: 2,186 Bottles

Day Seven

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 12% of LVL 17
SG Points Gained: 16
Bottles Accumulated: 1,594 Bottles

wohoo should get lvl 18 tomorrow im at 17.90 now!

I think sweat collects much faster these days or at least you spend a lot of time doing it :wtg:...

I remember only averaging about 300-500 an hour at best back in the day :/. Took me several years to reach level 7. :laugh:. You must be a pro for sure :sweat:

I think sweat collects much faster these days or at least you spend a lot of time doing it :wtg:...

I remember only averaging about 300-500 an hour at best back in the day :/. Took me several years to reach level 7. :laugh:. You must be a pro for sure :sweat:

Hah each session represents 8hrs of gamplay, but I hardly "play"

I pull a hater (has 300 hp) to a nice tree (just cause its my lucky tree I dont trap them or anything fishy)
I sweat him
I minimize my window
I come back in 1 hr (it is then dry)
I kill hater
I heal self
(rinse and repeat)

Its just a bit easier to do with these rocktropia mobs, but I also have 131 hp and lvl 18 evade so I am sure that helps me as well

Last edited:
Day Eight

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 10% of LVL 17 (wohoo hit lvl 18), and 6% of lvl 18
SG Points Gained: 18
Bottles Accumulated: 2,451 Bottles
Sweat Sold: 1,200 Bottles (sold it at 1.8 ped per 1k)

was a great day today!

• I hit level 18 Sweat Gatherer
  • I looted a nearly full TT [S.G Takeover Mk1 (L)]
  • I also managed to sell 1,200 Bottles of sweat for 1.8 ped per 1k

I am excited for tomorrow! everyday closer to my goals

Day nine

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 14% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 17
Bottles Accumulated: 2,154 Bottles
Sweat Sold: 9,000 Bottles (Seller paid me 15 Ped flat - that comes to 1.66∞ Ped per 1k

awesome day, its always scary when your sweat builds up to 9k or 10k, but then someone swooped in and bought it so that is great!

Still trying to sell that takeover!

Day ten

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 7% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 9
Bottles Accumulated: 1,382 Bottles

Did not get to play a lot today - got disconnected a bunch
did get a decent hater mini

looted a [Machine Pistol Silenced mk III (L)]

Back