Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Absolutely!

I have been exploring quite a bit, and just checking out new options!

Current Sweaty Points 3142
Current Sweaty Level 28.87
Current Hater Mission Status 325/500

OK so I have been just exploring, went to calypso for some supplies and to sell.
IF you don't know rocktropia now has a new mob. Its a giant crab. This crab is pretty cool - it has 6k HP and damages you for 14-24.

Its a PERFECT mob for group swunting.
I wonder if I could potentially make a swunt team? 6 People max who can heal themselves if needed, and we could do a circle on this crab.

Anyone interested in that? I could commit to doing this almost everyday monday-friday for at least 8 hrs.

I could also volunteer to be the killer - so no one else spends their peds except for the occasional heal.

capture_815320.jpg

Hi Swampy,

Maybe you should give some additional information for potential swunters/sweaters.
You are talking about 14-24 damage but is that with or without armour? And maybe you can give an indication about the hp and evade you think are needed for the ppl in the circle. And also important I think, you are talking about 8 hours or more but in which time zone (or better Entropia Universe Time, which ppl can find under the U)?

Greetings again from Watje

Hi Swampy,

Maybe you should give some additional information for potential swunters/sweaters.
You are talking about 14-24 damage but is that with or without armour?

That is without armor

And maybe you can give an indication about the hp and evade you think are needed for the ppl in the circle.

So it is my belief that you should have the same evade level as the mob level you are hunting in order to be effective. That being said I don't know what evade level I would recommend for the crab since I am lvl 22 and I don't know how someone with less evade would fair.

As far as Hit Points I think you should be able to take four hits. That would put the avatar at 100 hp minimum. I have 142 hp myself and I took 7-8 hits before having to use my adjusted resto chip.

and also important I think, you are talking about 8 hours or more but in which time zone (or better Entropia Universe Time, which ppl can find under the U)?

Greetings again from Watje

My dedicated sweat times are 1400 to 2200 mindark time. Monday through fridays.

Thank you for bringing up excellent points

level 29 sweater whooo

Current Sweaty Points: 3157
Current Sweaty Level: 29.01
Current Hater mission status: 340 of 500

Dinged to Level 29!
Here is some weird numbers tho.

I sweated - 37178 Bottles to get from level 28 to 29.
This however makes little sense since i had to sweat nearly 10k more to get from 26 to 27.

I did however go crazy on the crab on RT and it interrupted me a significant amount of times - so maybe just fast ass skills due to that.

sglvl29.jpg

I think we found out at synch thread, that more tries= more skills, so being interrupted makes skill gains faster! :D

I think we found out at synch thread, that more tries= more skills, so being interrupted makes skill gains faster! :D

indeed I think this gives more proof to the theory.
I wish i could just swunt the crab all day :D

Dinged to Level 29!

This however makes little sense since i had to sweat nearly 10k more to get from 26 to 27.

I did however go crazy on the crab on RT and it interrupted me a significant amount of times - so maybe just fast ass skills due to that.

When I'm sweating haters I'm getting more sweating skills then when I'm sweating gallards. Compared to the same amount of sweat. So I'm leveling faster doing haters. But the difference is that when sweating gallards I often get other skills like alertness, athletics, evade, combat reflexes which the haters don't give. An other thing what can make a difference while leveling your sweat gatherer skill is the amount of skill you get with each green line. A time ago for me it was 0,16 or 0,17 each time and over time it decreased to 0,09 or 0,10 each time (2 weeks ago for me). But atm when sweating I'm getting 0,10 each time so it increased again a little bit.
Before the end of the year I will visit the crab to compare it with the gallards and haters.

Greetings from Watje and gratzzzzz with 29 !!!!!1

Dinged to Level 29!

When I'm sweating haters I'm getting more sweating skills then when I'm sweating gallards. Compared to the same amount of sweat. So I'm leveling faster doing haters. But the difference is that when sweating gallards I often get other skills like alertness, athletics, evade, combat reflexes which the haters don't give. An other thing what can make a difference while leveling your sweat gatherer skill is the amount of skill you get with each green line. A time ago for me it was 0,16 or 0,17 each time and over time it decreased to 0,09 or 0,10 each time (2 weeks ago for me). But atm when sweating I'm getting 0,10 each time so it increased again a little bit.
Before the end of the year I will visit the crab to compare it with the gallards and haters.

Greetings from Watje and gratzzzzz with 29 !!!!!1

as somewhere else was already mentioned: creatures give more skills, the higher the level and the higher the level and the lower the health, the more skills it gives as well. though haters have i think level 4 and gallard (no clue) maybe lvl 2 or something it makes sense that you get more skills on haters and even more on crabs.

Current Sweaty Skill Points: 3200
Current Sweaty Level: 29.46
Hater Progression: 368/500

hope everyone is having a fun Christmas Holiday! My wife and I are going away for a couple weeks, and "probably" won't be able to play.

12-23-2016_update.jpg

A very good time for you both and a happy new year, and gratzzz with 3200 skill points.

Greetings from Watje

A very good time for you both and a happy new year, and gratzzz with 3200 skill points.

Greetings from Watje

thank you Watje - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

Helloooo and Happy New Year
Just a small update

Current Sweaty Points: 3233
Current Sweaty Level: 29.72
Hater Progression: 389/500

Hope everyone had a happy new year! I sold some of my UL gear and I bought a shop on RT! I am not ready to unveil the shop yet tho I have a lot of work to do on it ... but I do have a little shop where I can sell my swunty wares.

it is probably overkill for me since I am a swunter but hey im crazy like that and I think its neat to be a shop owner even if not much will sell.

1-4-2017.jpg

wow, GZ to level 29 in Sweat Gatherer ;) Iam now leve 4 ;)

Hi Swampy,

Again I wish you a very happy 2017. It must also be with even more fun for you being a shop owner now . Gratzzzz.

As soon as I'm on Rocktropia again, I will visit it of course.

And if you need some furniture, I can craft them (of course limited by the bp's I have, but....)

Greetings from Watje

Last edited:
wow, GZ to level 29 in Sweat Gatherer ;) Iam now leve 4 ;)

awesome keep up the hard work!

Hi Swampy,

Again I wish you a very happy 2017. It must also be with even more fun for you being a shop owner now . Gratzzzz.

As soon as I'm on Rocktropia again, I will visit it of course.

And if you need some furniture, I can craft them (of course limited by the bp's I have, but....)

Greetings from Watje

Hi Watje! It is fun and scary :) had my first sales today tho, was unexpected sold some RT hunting loot in the shop that I usually just save in my storage for the occasional buyer on trade chat. was cool to wake up to some sales :D

I will send you a PM - I do need some furniture for the upstairs loft!

Good Morning Everyone!
My adventure in Rocktropia Continues! It is going very well with my shop and I am very close to getting a shop thread. Just need to stack up more stuff and finish organizing the shop still.

I sell alot of lockpicks in the shop tho, so that is great. I also got my first "swunting global" a 52 ped forum troll.
was neat and unexpected!

Current Sweaty Points:
Current Sweaty Level: 29.90
Hater Progression: 408/500

1-9-2017.jpg

Wohoo hit Level 30 and have gone beyond it now

Really busy on rocktropia managing my shop, and being involved with so many avatars. Its really cool how a small planet economy works. I will be doing a huge update as soon as I finish the shop layout and acquiring the furniture for it.

Sweaty Points: 3289
Sweaty level: 30.18

lvl30.jpg

wow 2 months.. no update. I am sorry I am slacking here.

I am lvl 31.22 right now... so I have gained a level and .22 since my last post.
I will update more this weekend when I find some time.

Sadly time has been a big factor for me lately!

Hope everyone stays swunty tho
especially messi we know how much he loves to swunt forever and ever

3400 Skill Points in Sweating now weeeee
I am also level 31.29 now!

So much has happened since I bought the shop on rocktropia, I still sweat alot but i trade a ton too! I am always a busy bee. It has been a ton of fun too. I hope to really expand my shop and keep all sorts of great things in stock.

I might migrate to the Rocktropia Forum - but it is just a thought for now.
I am also running for election in rocktropia - Minister of Employment.

Can't wait to see how the elections turn out. I think I could really help Rocktropia advance in its missions!

2400points_baby.jpg

Last edited:
Back