Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Day Eleven

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 10% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 12
Bottles Accumulated: 1,800 Bottles
Sweat Sold: 0

Good day today - I was pretty busy in real life, but glad that my little character could keep sweating while I had a day off work and ran errands.

Nothing notable today in terms of loot, but always glad to do advancements. I have to be out of town for work for the next two days, but I will continue my entropia adventures on Monday!

Im not trying to make money bro, just like to play entropia.
I pay my bills, and I like to have fun. Check my entropia life account , I've done more in entropia than just sweat as well.

Apparently you didn't get the memo that you are supposed to be as anal as possible with extremely accurate book-keeping. THERE IS NO FUN ALLOWED!!!

Apparently you didn't get the memo that you are supposed to be as anal as possible with extremely accurate book-keeping. THERE IS NO FUN ALLOWED!!!

Day Twelve

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 13% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 15
Bottles Accumulated: 2,077 Bottles

Looted a 4.07 PED TT - Machine Pistol Silenced MK1 (L)
Unfortunately the gun is a POS - the tt pistol is not only more eco, but does more damage as well. I am not really sure why they would put this worthless weapon in the loot pool!

Day Thirteen

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 8% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 9
Bottles Accumulated: 2,150 Bottles

wohooo I hit over 2k skill points in SG today - thats a huge hurdle I really wanted to cross!

I also noticed that the points and level advancement hit a significant decrease even though I am extracting a decent amount of bottles, I guess this is where it all slows down!

Day Fourteen

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 10% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 11
Bottles Accumulated: 1,650 Bottles

had an amazing day loot wise !
looted a full TT! [S.G Takeover Mk1 (L)]
Sold 33 ped of muscle oil to a crafter for 104%!

glad I have been keeping my loot, really excited to sell some stuff

Day Fifteen

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 17% of Level 18
SG Points Gained: 20
Bottles Accumulated: 2,694 Bottles
Sweat Sold: 12k! damnzz at 1.5ped per 1k

well had a great day today - I got to sell a ton of sweat which is awesome, even if the price is low - its great to get it off my hands

Dont sell that low really. msg me ingame and i can take some from you for better price :)

Dont sell that low really. msg me ingame and i can take some from you for better price :)

Will do next time thank you !

Day Sixteen

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 17% of Level 18 - DING LVL 19!
SG Points Gained: 21
Bottles Accumulated: 2,630 Bottles
Sweat Sold: none
Bottles on Hand: 4399

OK so i dinged LVL 19 - friking awesome! Glad I am close to lvl 20 now!
I also sold one of those takeover guns on auction for 120% - so that was amazing!

Great Day Today

Day Seventeen

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 19% of Level 19
SG Points Gained: 22
Bottles Accumulated: 2,657 Bottles
Bottles on Hand: 7056

looted a 5.58 PED TT [S.G Takeover Mk1 (L)] I tossed it on auction hoping it will sell!

Besides that nothing new to report - but the month is over tho! I gained 2.63 Levels in one month - playing 17 days of the month. Not too shabby

You know what is crazy? - I have only swunted about 120 Haters! Just 120 haters provided so much enjoyment and tons of Sweat Gathering Points

Grats for the month! :)

Seriously though, I'm totally impressed of how positive you can be... I am subscribed to your thread and checked all updates, but today read it again from first to last post... almost every single post of yours ends up with "a great day" or something like that... I would definitely love to see this kind of attitude in more players. :)

Cheers,
Alex

Hah each session represents 8hrs of gamplay, but I hardly "play"

I pull a hater (has 300 hp) to a nice tree (just cause its my lucky tree I dont trap them or anything fishy)
I sweat him
I minimize my window
I come back in 1 hr (it is then dry)
I kill hater
I heal self
(rinse and repeat)

Its just a bit easier to do with these rocktropia mobs, but I also have 131 hp and lvl 18 evade so I am sure that helps me as well

how in the hell doesn't a 300 hp monster kill you when you got no armour on...

max damage 2, 300 hp. ahem, who balanced this :mad:

I'm sweating gallards, 15 hp, and they can hit up to at least 2.5!

is there an iron mission for those haters?

Grats for the month! :)

Seriously though, I'm totally impressed of how positive you can be... I am subscribed to your thread and checked all updates, but today read it again from first to last post... almost every single post of yours ends up with "a great day" or something like that... I would definitely love to see this kind of attitude in more players. :)

Cheers,
Alex

Thank You for the kind words! Yah its a blast, and sweating is the only thing you have to earn from start to finish! I can't wait to get to lvl 50 and be like boom yah can never chip this out !

how in the hell doesn't a 300 hp monster kill you when you got no armour on...

You will get there! Raise your evade! I started sweating by doing the carabok mission solo first on arkadia, then moved on to other things, eventually could do these haters solo.

Hater has maximum damage only 2 and Swumpy must have high Evader level. :)
It is great log, only one I am looking forward to read every morning.

thank you for the kind words! Lvl 18 evader I am sure helps, also at the end of the hater I am always at around 20% HP left... so they def eat me up HP wise!

max damage 2, 300 hp. ahem, who balanced this :mad:

I'm sweating gallards, 15 hp, and they can hit up to at least 2.5!

is there an iron mission for those haters?

There is no iron mission yet, but once I saw NEVERDIE online, and I ask him for one! He once told me "that is a good idea, ill put it on my list". That was mid-march. I assume these things take time, but I really hope they add in an iron mission, but the mobs themselves are very scarce you cant find a sea of them - just a couple of them on the road. Perfect for a swunter!

Glad so many people enjoy reading this log! I will make sure to keep it up! My next day playing EU is monday! Happy weekend everyone!

I'm 15 sweat gatherer and only 5 evasion, so yeah, I got a ways to go

but that sounds like a pretty convenient way to sweat.

Join Carabok swunt, less HP and better for Evade skilling as I was reading. I swunt them now, after completing those I will move to next mob probably Gallard, or even Hornet or Monura. I started month and half ago and level 4 Evader now with approx. 900 Evade points. Of course, a lot of those points coming from mission from Calypso I recommend anyone to complete.

Mission name is For discreet applicants only, it is pure exploration but with flying vehicle can be completed fast.
This is the last stage of mission chain.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Tap_into_Genesis_Star_Communications

Reward is 1 PED Evade which is cool. Just be careful, it has 2 branches, you don't want to select wrong one. :)

Keep it up and hang in there! I hunted quite a bit as well in the past - targeting evade reward missions

Day Eighteen

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 10% of Level 19
Bottles Accumulated: 1,803 Bottles
Bottles on Hand: 8,859 Bottles

unfortunately I had a busy day IRL so I couldn't get back to my computer to keep sweating like normal. its all good tho , plenty of days left in my life to reach my goal!

I have gotten a lot of PMS - with positive comments about my log here. glad some people are enjoying it - have fun everyone and keep sweating ! :sweat:

Today's Advancements
SG Level Gained: 10% of Level 19
Bottles Accumulated: 1,803 Bottles
Bottles on Hand: 8,859 Bottles

unfortunately I had a busy day IRL so I couldn't get back to my computer to keep sweating like normal. its all good tho , plenty of days left in my life to reach my goal!

I have gotten a lot of PMS - with positive comments about my log here. glad some people are enjoying it - have fun everyone and keep sweating ! :sweat:

you might want to spell it PMs ;-)

buuuut if your evasion level is so high, you're in this for a longer period of time obviously. why do you sell sweat for 1.5 then...?:confused:

you might want to spell it PMs ;-)

buuuut if your evasion level is so high, you're in this for a longer period of time obviously. why do you sell sweat for 1.5 then...?:confused:

Ohh yes PMs... not PMS lol

I sell it for whatever it can sell for, but when my supply is large and there is no demand for a higher price I have no choice but to lower my price to meet the low demand for sweat.

This week I'll try to sell it for 1.7 ped per 1k, but if it doesn't sell this week I'll lower the price to 1.6 next week and so forth. I just don't have much choice. I rather it move than I stockpile a large amount of sweat that I can't use.

Day Nineteen

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 13% of Level 19
SG Points Gained: 17
Bottles Accumulated: 2,423 Bottles
Sweat Sold: 4k for 8 PED (2k/ped)
Bottles on Hand: 7,282 Bottles

what a wonderful day in my sweaty world!
I sold 4k sweat for 8 ped today! In a sweaters world that is like hoffing for you regular folks
I looted a 3.26 PED TT [S.G Takeover Mk1 (L)] as well! Threw it up on RT auction for 122% - hey i might make a few pecs :)

I am so excited to break over 2100 Skill points - I can see the 4k skill points on the horizon now!

Stay sweaty everyone!

Day Twenty

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 22% of Level 19
SG Points Gained: 25
Bottles Accumulated: 2,676 Bottles
Sweat Sold: N/A
Bottles on Hand: 9,958 Bottles

I think this is the best day I have had thus far! :wtg:

1. I gained the most skill points I have in my log today - but I didn't do anything different so not sure how I did that
2. I sold that rifle I looted yesterday on auction for 122% MU! was great to get a little PEC

Stay Sweaty Everyone! :smoke:

Day Twenty One

Today's Advancements

SG Points Gained: 16
Bottles Accumulated: 2,554 Bottles
Sweat Sold: N/A - tried all day tho on trade chat!
Bottles on Hand: 12,512 Bottles

Today I got a little curious as to what other mobs Rocktropia has to offer me to swunt. So I found the City Wolf Mission in Old Harlem.

I am so excited to find these little furry friends! They have a MISSION! Thats is awesome, and they are sweatable on my current level as well!

I have been sucking the sweat out of them all day today. I don't know if haters is a better mob or not tho.

- the wolves have 50 hp for a young or 80 for a mature
- youngs hit for 2-4
- matures hit for 4-8
- old hit too hard and I don't have enough evade to last the whole 200 hp old wolf before its time to kill it.

I armored up with my adjusted harrier (for which I have two sets), and once that TT is gone I will have to see if I can stick to just youngs. Maybe the hater was a better idea, but I want to make the wolf work since its got mission rewards. Its also really good rewards. They reward Melee Combat - which gives Hit Points!

I'll see how it goes and change tactics if necessary! Maybe I get lucky and we get a hater mission soon?

Also its slightly alarming that I have almost 13k sweat now... the most I have ever possessed was 12k... so I hope I get a buyer soon, or I will have to lower my price to 1.6 ped /k. Currently trying to sell it for 1.7 Ped/K on rocktropia

screenshot_2016-04-07_16.41.29.jpg

Day Twenty Two

Today's Advancements

SG Points Gained: 17
Bottles Accumulated: 2,037 Bottles
Sweat Sold: N/A - tried all day tho on trade chat!
Bottles on Hand: 14,549 Bottles

OK so wolves was a bad idea - they require too much attention. I have to return to the wolf every 15 mins to shoot it and loot it. Its much easier to do haters when I just have to shoot them and loot them once an hour.

I play on my spare screen while I am at work - so I just cant do wolves and focus on my work. Back to haters I go!

Tomorrow is my last day of attempting to sell my sweat at 1.7 Ped per 1k - ive accumulated way too much and Since Demand is low and Supply is high - I am going to have to lower the price so the Sweat can sell.

Oh also one nice thing about today is that I sold my orange paint to someone who was looking to buy in trade chat! got 200% for it - I am glad I always save up my loot

Day Twenty Three

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 10% of Level 19 - HIT LEVEL 20!
Bottles Accumulated: 1,594 Bottles
Sweat Sold: Traded 6k sweat for 10 Ped Oil today ! thats 1.6666 ped per 1k
Bottles on Hand: 10143

wohoo welcome to level 20 sweater!

Day Twenty Four

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 18% of Level 20
SG Points Gained: 21
Bottles Accumulated: 2,206 Bottles
Sweat Sold: Sold 10k sweat sold for 1.7 PED per 1K
Bottles on Hand: 2349

Holy Smokes I sold a ton of sweat today! I feel like everyday I just get closer to my goals! I can't believe I can keep this up and get about .9 level every week, but I guess if I can I could potentially get to my goal in early 2017!

I am so close to overtaking Valentin Sir Valentin Vladir in the sweater's hall of fame! He is at #40 with 2203 Sweaty SkillPoints ... I think I can beat him tomorrow and knock him down to #41!

Keep sweating everyone and may the hof be with you! :sniper:

Last edited:
Day Twenty Five

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 19% of Level 20
SG Points Gained: 22
Bottles Accumulated: 2,250 Bottles
Sweat Sold: Sold 4k today for 1.70 PED per 1K

Current Level: 20.37
Current Sweat Points: 2218
Bottles on Hand: 599

Another great day in sales! I sold 4k sweat today - and the buyer was hoping for 5k! Its always good when you can make some spare ped with your sweat!

I overtook the guy who had #40 on the Sweaters Hall of Fame! I should easily take 38 and 39 tomorrow as well since its just a couple points higher.

This is going to be an epic month - now if I could just HOF on the Hater :beerchug:

Day Twenty Six

Today's Advancements

SG Level Gained: 18% of Level 20
SG Points Gained: 23
Bottles Accumulated: 2,516 Bottles
Sweat Sold: None

Current Level: 20.55
Current Sweat Points: 2241
Bottles on Hand: 3,115 Bottles

I can see the progress slowing down now, but its all good - we knew it would be tougher as the level increased!

The next person to try to knock out in the rankings is sitting at #37 with 2384 Points - will def take another week to reach that many points... but I will get it done!

I am closing on you cassandra red savage ;)

Back